Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My what big muscles you have!

Danny Sainty Guest
    Facing a larger opponent means nothing.
    If one knows how to evade, then no matter how big that fist is,how fast, or how many, it does not matter, for you are not there.
    Learn how to use the weight you have (dropping 90 kilograms of pressure on someone as you evade is going to down just about anyone)
    Of course if you dont have time to learn how to do all this, you could just pop the bonnet of his car one night, put a hole in his fuel tank, put a 20 litre jerry can of petrol under the car, run the spark plug lead right to it. When he starts it....

jimmy23 Guest
    nice in theory, in real life impossible.

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
    Spinning Backfist

Danny Sainty Guest
    Jimmy, let me borrow your car and we shall see if it works :)

toddbringewatt Guest
    zen_celt,

How did this conflict begin?

"Bruce Leroy. That's who!"

BAI HE Guest
    Pepper spray. Stun gun. collapsible steel baton. You have a duty to defend yourself or any other non-lethal weapons.

These guys sound like they will do more than just teach you a lesson. If they are truly out to injure you, protect yourself at all costs and certainly contact the police if they start haranguing you. You have rights you know.

popsider Guest
    You have to look inside yourself for the answer. I looked at your profile and the answer became clear.

Think, what would the great figures in celtic history have done?

That's right, get a couple of horses, a chariot, weld some knives onto its wheels, and you have a chance. If you can't find the horses there is only one path left for you to take, that's right, call Ralek.
    :o

Wongsifu Guest
    these poeple as you said may ambush you , you cannot offor to have an ongoing fight with these guys for ages as he might bring friends etc etc and it could go on for ages.

you should asses the situation ,
    if he has a large gang ,
    iwould reccomend that you show them all you have balls and will **** them all up the only way to do this is to beat this guy bad in hand to hand stand up fighting , and then the rest of them will be scared of you to do anything since the boss got cleaned...

If he doesnt have a gang it is much easier
    would reccomend that you ...
    act more psychotic than the guy could ever handle .
    I would either have a home made , fake bomb and when they come up to you swear that you will blow them up , but dont look nervous, shout your head off foaming at the mouth ILLL BLOW YOU ALL UP ILL ****YOUR MOTHER IN THE NIGHT HELL ILL EVEN ****YOUR FATHER IN THE NIGHT SCUM LIKE YOU WONT BE MISSED ILL KILL YOU ALL... that will scare the **** out of him...

option number 2 is to take a stun gun , knock him out with it with the first zap and when he si unconscious , zap it through his brain, he will be a bit of veggie so he wont **** with you any more...

or my personal favourite is to knock him out strip him down and pour glue or wax over him , and roll him around on the floor a bit... let him wake up in a few hours and see how he feels.

I wongsifu shall strike fear into the hearts of trolls and mma guys who **** me off on these forums oh and in real life.

Tzu Jan Mustapha Guest

...wongsifu

You're crazy, aren't you?

:D :D :D

TJM

jaz1069 Guest

What would Conan do?

Look them square in the eye, quote Conan, "Demon, if you can bleed - than you can surely die"

When he lets his guard down and laughs at you...attack for all your worth!

Disclaimer:
    The above advice is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not encourage Zen Celt, or anyone for that matter to threaten anyone with death and then attack with all they are worth. ;)

Seek first to understand, then to be understood-Stephen Covey

shaolinboxer Guest
    There is no good advice for a situation like this. Good luck.

"She ain't got no muscles in her teeth."
    - Cat

MasterPhil Guest

Being outnumbered by larger opponents...

Zen_celt, odds not being on your side, running is probably your best option. If impossible to run, Jimmy23 gave you the best advice so far. To beat them you have to be smart and think ahead. There are a few advantages to your situation. Being outweighted and outnumbered removes any moral obligation to be "fair" in your fighting. Forget about exchanging punches and kicks. Because of their size, they can afford the luxury of kickboxing you for a while but you don't. You have to be very nasty and unpredictable. Clearly knowing their intentions, you also have the advantage of initiating the attack. Unless, THEY're smart (ie they ambush you and attack you from behind so you never know what happened), they will first verbally confront you. That's your cue to get up close and personal. Use surprise and attack first, attack the face/throat area, be relentless in your attacks, always know where the second guy is and keep the first guy between you and the second one. Whatever happens, if you're going to win this you have to finish it quickly.

Whether you fight them or not, learn a lesson from this and try not to get caught in such a situation again.

ST

Surrounded by chaos, the true taoist laughs...

KC Elbows Guest
    One important thing is to keep in mind that size confers certain advantages both way, i.e. short stature allows you to attack certain areas with technique that a taller person would have a harder time applying.

I'm a fairly big person, and I know a number of shorter fighters who I really have to keep on my toes with. For me to attack a shorter opponent in the groin with a hand technique, I have to do some serious low stance, but the shorter guy can do it to me practically standing. So don't let yourself mentally break down in the face of a larger opponent, as this will interfere in whatever option you choose, be it running, fighting, etc.

My teacher is 85 pounds lighter than me, but his internal work is so strong that, if I try to budge him, even with a good start, he can usually collapse my structure, and he doesn't budge.

Aramus Guest

Fighting, not happy but if you have too

Everyone's eyes, knees, floating ribs, throat, and ears are vulnerable to attack no matter what the size (although you may have trouble reaching them). It is best to find a mediator to settle things (hopefully someone bigger, or a bigger ego...someone italian with mafia connections...I digress).

If you fight use everything, go for his eyes, he gets close, bit and elbow him. Hit him in the throat with a knife hand, etc. Keep in mind once you fight it is for keeps/your life. He should understand that as well. One of you could end up very much lifeless. Are you prepared to kill someone and possibly goto jail?

But I digress...

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn....

they cheat.

Aramus Guest

Best Answer...I can think of...

If this guy wants to fight you or may want to...you chose where it should be (Sun, art of war). You should invite him to your dojo/studio/place of practice (where ever you do your martial arts training with your teacher). This way you have more control, help, witnesses and you can set rules and not have to worry as much about the killing or being killed.

I think the best approach is to hand delive or have someone deliver a nice envelope with his name on it (you do know his name don't you) and invite him.

This could turn into something positive, you get to spar someone bigger and stronger so you can test your skill. You may actually earn his trust or acceptance, he may enroll in your school. That last one may not be great but it will guarantee you work harder in your art (you'll have to compensate for his natural abilities).

Richard Burton has an article on this...www.jkdunlimitied.com (then /off12.htm)

Never eat prunes when starving.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Well, just to be the voice of dissent, if you start running you will keep running.

Stand still and do nothing, and your situation will never improve. Fear is a cronic disease.

Fight, and you will keep on fighting.

The choice is simple, and it's yours alone.

For what it's worth, I've made that decision myself, and it got my a$$ handed to me more than once. But I always came back, and pretty soon people learned that nobody got to hurt me for free.

My advice, draw a line for yourself and make the person who steps over it pay for it. Whether that's a punch, putting a 2X4 through his skull, or just making fun of him in public. Let people know that they will pay, in as big and in as many ways as you can muster, for crossing that line. But for fu(ks sake, be a man about it.

And on a seperate note, the spark plug in the gas can thing most likely won't actually work. The initial problem is that the spark from the plug is not sufficient to light a large quantity of gas while submersed in a sealed container. Not enough O2. But there are other accelerants that would work. Now, if you were to aerisol the gas, like your carborator does, then it would get real effective real quick. But the second problem is finding a spark plug cable long enough to go down past the engine and into a can. Not very likely.

Moreover, this is the kind of childish, shortsighted, bullsh!t I would expect from an Ashida Kim a$$ monkey. What a great idea. Blow up the guy's car, possibly killing him, and everyone else that happens to be near the car. How smart. You really got him back. Dumb@ss.

If you want to have some fun with a car, where nobody gets hurt, I would recommend mixing a bunch of JB Weld up and putting it into a calk tube. Put the tube into a calk gun. Remove each spark plug and squeeze as much JB Weld into each hole as possible. (you can do the same thing with a large guage syringe) Then, JB Weld the plugs back into place. Make sure you do it late, so that it sets good overnight. Nobody gets hurt, and that engine is permanently fu(ked. You spent about 5 minutes and 5 dollars.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV