Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My what big muscles you have!

Martial Joe Guest
    Yeah so a nut shot and just dont stop after that...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

zen_celt Guest

My view on the nut shot....

I like attacking the testes under certain circumstances. If I can keep attacking them(i.e. knee after knee after knee to the nuts) or if the opponent is already in a half-pin and can't move too well but is still a threat. Personally, if I'm attacking the groin, I'm more apt to grab and tear and not let go rather than strike them. I've wrestled with people while ramming them with my shoulder and even taken shots to the sack myself that I simply didn't feel until after the fight was over. The adrenaline just keeps you from feeling it. However, try grabbing a dude's nuts and twist and pull, and then see how much fight is left in him. ;) Just don't let go! In a fight, a lock or a break is simply more effective. Also, what good is a groin shot against a woman? Seriously, I've never tried one against a woman so I don't know, but I'll bet they're not all that effective.
    -ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose.

toddbringewatt Guest
    This can easily be solved with communication.

Do you have a counselor/teacher/administrator at your school you trust?

"Bruce Leroy. That's who!"

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    bring a syringe filled with the blood of an aids victim.

infect him before he has a chance to do anything and after he beats your ass you can laugh at him and call him chief beatmedown.

if you are dead . ..

well then good. that's two people dead instead of one.

where's my beer?

halfling Guest
    a 230# guy with that kind of momentum won't be easily stopped. To sprawl, you dont have to stop him, you just have to keep him from getting to your body for takedown or whatever right? I'm not sure if there are other techniques but what I was taught was as the person is charging you, you get your hands on their shoulders, neck, back, (that general area) and put all your weight on them by kicking your feet out behind you and falling kinda into a push up position with your hands on their body. TO me that doesn't suggest any kind of stopping their momentum, just going with the flow of it. That might be a good option if he charges you. It works for me, in class i have been charge by people almost twice my weight and have been able to utilize the sprawl technique. Hope its helpful. :)

Grappling-Insanity Guest
    I've been kneed full out in the groin in sparring, kicked in the nuts in a street fight and still drug the ba threw the dirt by his hair. It all depends on the person, I've seen quite a few ppl take nut shots and keep going but then some like go down and .

JWTAYLOR Guest
    The best thing about a good kick to the nuts is that it causes people to lower their hands, almost involuntarily, leaving their noggin open.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

toddbringewatt Guest
    This can easily be solved with communication.

Do you have a counselor/teacher/administrator at your school you trust?

diego Guest

i havent read this post but a nutshot isnt all that good

i know somewon who can suck thier nuts into thier stomach"now if you read that in jest thats some marilyn 1rib logik"ew nasty"

i like what i think old jong wrote in a post way back

thier was this guy all crazy and the cop had the 38 to his stomach and squeezes....buddy was still standing...or something like that

hope this helps,could signify your possibly screwed.

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

les paul Guest

Yea! gunneddownatrocity!!!!

Written by
    GunnedDownAtrocity

bring a syringe filled with the blood of an aids victim.
    infect him before he has a chance to do anything and after he beats your ass you can laugh at him and call him chief beatmedown.

if you are dead . ..

well then good. that's two people dead instead of one.

where's my beer?

End quote:

Dude you rock!

My advise is to dump gasoline all over yourself and if the dude ****s with you again, light your ass on fire and go for a bear hug!

I don't think anyone would **** with you then!

You would be one bad ass ************!!!

zen_celt Guest

Bruce Leroy

It's not so much that I worry about a fight at school, but one outside and on the street. Things are calming down a bit, but I'm still kinda nervous. Perhaps the best thing about this is the fact that my shortcomings when fighting a larger opponent have been brought to the forefront of my attention and I can start focusing on that. Either way, I'll probably be a bit antsy for another couple weeks(and longer if I don't make a move on that nazi dick soon. I'm just loathe to start anything and be seen as the agressor).
    -Z

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose."

toddbringewatt Guest
    Hey, I getchya.

DO you have a counselor/teacher/administrator at your school you trust, though?

I've got an idea if you're genuinely interested in ending this conflict without any violence. If not just let me know and I'll leave it alone.

Taoist Disciple Guest
    I wouldn't get near him unless you chin na etc. is very good. Keep your distance, move around, groin, knee strikes etc.

I don't write things here.

SevenStar Guest
    Have you seen these guys since the incident started? How have they been acting toward you?

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
    like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

SevenStar Guest
    I agree on the nutshot thing. I've taken them in a fight also, and didn't feel the effects until the fight was over. For that reason, I don't advocate using those in a confrontation. I disagree on the groin strike to a female comment though. They have to have a lot of nerves there, and it's a real sensitive area. I'm sure they would feel it.

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
    like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass