Thread: Biu Jee terminology

Biu Jee terminology

Does anybody know where I can the terminology of the Biu Jee form? I need the names of the techniques. Thanks

Sifu Gary Lam gives the names of all the movements in his latest Bui Jee DVD, www.garylamwingchun.com or www.cranesproduction.com is where you can pick it up.

James

I agree witih James. I have Sifu Lam's DVD and it is VERY detailed. Im sure you'll find all the answers you seek there.

Darrin

Goodness me people... sure we all like Gary Lam, but this is the internet: give the man what he wants without the spam!

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/modules....content&tid=44

Comedians.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Goodness me people... sure we all like Gary Lam, but this is the internet: give the man what he wants without the spam!

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/modules....content&tid=44

Comedians.
    I didn't know that list was available there The DVD doesn't list the names, he just announces them while performing the moves. He does this also when you do private lessons with him and he's teaching the form, very cool

James

thank you Mr. Punch. hahahaha Eventhough I still think I'll get the dvd... this will help me for the time being.

I have a question though.. what is the name of the technique that looks like a combination of sideling jum sao/gawn sao in this form.. I think it appears in the second or third section?