Thread: Question for Johnny Tsai

Question for Johnny Tsai

You Father is in Shandong correct?

I am kind of curious as to what Tai Tzu Hong Quan is like there. Is there one specific line? Many? Do they share all the same forms, or is each line different?

I am trying to find out how wide spread it is, and if possible the names of the forms taught in the larger lines, as well as some smaller ones if possible. Maybe some history as to how the style got there, and when.

I know it is kind of a lot to ask, but he is the only one I know who is in a position to help me with my research, since he is right there.

I have a list of forms from someone who does Shandong Tai Tzu Hong Quan, but it is a line from Taiwan and appears to be a survey of various Tai Tzu systems, rather than a pure branch. It would be really helpful for my files to get a background from someone actually at the source.

Do you think he would help me if you asked him?

Thanks,

Gian

email my dad on this.

he does not mind getting emails from people.
    Last edited by Johnny Tsai; 09-23-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Tsai View Post
    email my dad on this.

he does not mind getting emails from people.
    I'll make sure to flood him with SPAM. ***** enlargers......check. Breast enhancers......check.

Just kiddin'. But for that reason, you might want to edit his email back out of that post, and just PM it to interested parties.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 09-23-2007 at 02:11 AM.