A bit off-topic...
Bronson Lee's real name is Tadashi Yama****a, a Shorin-Ryu karate master.
I saw him in a Sonny Chiba movie that also had Bolo Yeung and a Chinese fighter who used the crane style as villains, forgot the title. In it, Chiba uses an electronic device to make his punches super-fast, and Yama****a has a final fight against Bolo. Not as well-made as, say, The Killing Machine.

I would also recommend the Rarescope version of Showdown at the Cotton Mill. You may end up paying a little more for the one movie, but you do get what you pay for.

I will make a confession: I tried to buy a special Gordon Liu 4-DVD special. I say "tried" because after I opened it (before I left the mall), I found that the plastic part that secures the 3rd DVD into the case was cracked off and that DVD and the broken case pieces were loose in the case. The movies were 4 Assassins (Marco Polo), Shaolin vs. Wu Tang, Master of Disaster (The Treasure Hunters) and Shaolin Martial Arts. What I really wanted was a DVD version of Shaolin Martial Arts, my fave m.a. film; I only have a poor VHS version. I returned it and opened up 3 other ones in the store; they all had that defect in the packaging. Perhaps the DVDs were fine, but that is p!$$-poor quality control and package design. I looked at the DVD company's name, it only said Yin-Yang Films or something, no other info. I later realized it was probably another name for Red Sun/Bonzai(??). So just as well I ended up not getting it.

The real disappointment was instead I decided to switch up and ended up buying Dragon Heat. I shoulda gotten Have Sword Will Travel instead.