Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Last Post

Blog Entries

My Last Post

Because I have not been able to reach a resolution with the administration of this forum regarding recent events this will be my last post to the Kung Fu Magazine Forums.

I have been a contributor to this forum for over 7 years. In that time I have learned a great deal about martial arts but I have also learned a great deal about just how low people will sink.

The administrators of this site have a choice to make about this forum:

You can either make it a place that is fair and neutral with a good exchange and flow of ideas.

or

You can let a small minority of individuals (including apparently moderators) bully and cajole those who disagree with them and dictate the agenda of the forum.

From my perspective it has become the latter (and I'm sure I am not alone) and therefore it has become not a very good place to hang out.

Therefore, I bid you adieu. If people wish to reach me off the forum they can always reach me at fu_pow@hotmail.com.

Take care and good luck to those of you that have approached this experience in the spirit friendship and exchange....to the rest of you.....

Fu-Pow
    Last edited by Fu-Pow; 09-25-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Having been on the net longer than you and been a mod and admin on a few MA sites I can tell you this:

Drama keeps forums going.
    Internet drama < a good butt scratching
    No one really cares about you or what you think UNLESS it happens to mesh with what they think.

Never, ever take it personally for the above mentioned reason.

The MA, all kinds, have been around longer than we have and will be around long after we are dead, nothing we say or do will change that.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

*waves*

enjoy dragonslist or wherever

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

And the sun shone a little brighter, birds sang a little louder, and orgasms felt a little more orgasmic!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

I love it, he even deleted and re-posted this thread

let me once again say

YEAH

have a nice life
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

how many times have you sworn off this forum?
    can't believe you're older than me and still have that much growing up to do.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    how many times have you sworn off this forum?
    oh, we all know he will be back.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I guess now I'll never know why I ended up on the famous ignore list.

*shrug*
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Dude, you have had some interesting input, like most people. Don't take what the trolls say to much to heart. It's only an internet forum and not really comparable to civil face to face discussion.
    Train hard, do what you do better than what the guy you encounter does, live long, have fun, and do more horse stance!
    A unique snowflake

LOL @ making a drama queen big exit... unfortunately, you'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

*waves*

enjoy dragonslist or wherever

Don't send him to dragonslist! That's a good forum!

cjurakpt Guest
    shades of Neal / Lunghushan...

whats all the humbub?
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    whats all the humbub?

Fu pow had infamous ignore list, ****ed people off with growth and public display. He started the same thread after deleting it about 20 times (no exaggeration),used multiple accounts, and one got banned, he sent insulting pm's to some members, and others started threads about him (not exact order).

Hope that sheds some light, I didn't read this post as he is on my ignore list.
    Bless you

Eric man, if you let this **** get you bent out of shape you definitely need a rest from the forums.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: while Bodhitree was being a bit juvenile quoting from your precious ignore list, you trumped him in every way.

So don't be a drama queen: you've had these 'I'm leaving' sob posts before... see ya in a couple of months for some more useful chat!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan