Thread: My Last Post

Threaded View

Blog Entries

My Last Post

Because I have not been able to reach a resolution with the administration of this forum regarding recent events this will be my last post to the Kung Fu Magazine Forums.

I have been a contributor to this forum for over 7 years. In that time I have learned a great deal about martial arts but I have also learned a great deal about just how low people will sink.

The administrators of this site have a choice to make about this forum:

You can either make it a place that is fair and neutral with a good exchange and flow of ideas.

or

You can let a small minority of individuals (including apparently moderators) bully and cajole those who disagree with them and dictate the agenda of the forum.

From my perspective it has become the latter (and I'm sure I am not alone) and therefore it has become not a very good place to hang out.

Therefore, I bid you adieu. If people wish to reach me off the forum they can always reach me at fu_pow@hotmail.com.

Take care and good luck to those of you that have approached this experience in the spirit friendship and exchange....to the rest of you.....

Fu-Pow
    Last edited by Fu-Pow; 09-25-2007 at 12:32 PM.