Thread: Teacher recomendations?

Hybrid View

Cool Teacher recomendations?

YO! Within the next year I am planning on moving. I don't really know where yet. I will probably move where there is a great kung fu teacher. Any recomandations?
    I mainly want to learn longfist of hunggar. Also bajiquan seems good to. It would be great if they also taught qinggong and hard qigong.

Thanks!!!

I mean or hung gar. not of hunggar.

well, i guess the question is, where are you now, and how far are you willing to move?

I'm currently in Boise, Idaho. I am willing to move 500 miles form here. If there is a good college near by then maybe a little far ther

Everytime I write ****her it turns into ****her
    Last edited by hindoshima; 09-28-2007 at 12:44 PM.

I forgot to add that if the teacher is of high renown and skill I would be willing to travel anywhere in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by hindoshima View Post
    I'm currently in Boise, Idaho. I am willing to move 500 miles form here. If there is a good college near by then maybe a little far ther

Everytime I write ****her it turns into ****her
    i switched to using Further for that reason.

Go west to San Francisco or the Bay Area in general.

You have great colleges: Stanford, UCSF, SF State, UC Berkeley, San Jose State.

You can find any KF style that has ever been created. Sure there are a bunch of kooks out there, but some really good teachers as well. In S.F. Chinatown for instance. You couldn't throw a side kick without have a credible teacher blocking it. Those that don't block are the ones you don't want.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post

Good Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Yet sacrificed your grammar. For shame.