Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Triad Gangs and Kung Fu

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    hmmm. i've never heard of a gung fu connection to the Ching P'ang. Hung Mun, yes, but nothing so far on gung fu schools involved with them.
    There was/is a very strong connection with Qing Bang, especially with Jingwu in Shanghai. Luo Guangyu and many of Qixing Tanglang family were Qing Bang. Also many Shandong, Jiangsu and Shanghai masters who went to Taiwan. Some masters positions in official genealogies are technically not correct but are shown that way because they were higher ranked in Qing Bang and therefore could not be ranked lower than their subordinates.

BT

Blog Entries
    Quoting David Icke eliminates credibility.
    I agree. these guys are a little tripping. i remember they tried to say the illuminati are at war with the hung mun because the former was going to kill off the entire asian race. buncha kooks.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 08-16-2011 at 06:37 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    There was/is a very strong connection with Qing Bang, especially with Jingwu in Shanghai. Luo Guangyu and many of Qixing Tanglang family were Qing Bang. Also many Shandong, Jiangsu and Shanghai masters who went to Taiwan. Some masters positions in official genealogies are technically not correct but are shown that way because they were higher ranked in Qing Bang and therefore could not be ranked lower than their subordinates.
    ahhhh very interesting. i'd figured some northern schools might be involved but had no idea who would be. thanks for that info.

The Qing Bang used to be called the Qing Mun until Hung Mun was created. Qing Mun was in its third generation at the time but after a meeting with the five ancestors the Qing Mun changed to the Qing P'ang. So, i would say that Hung Mun also has some root in the Qing Mun/P'ang.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Quoting David Icke eliminates credibility.
    That is what I used to think, too. Also, I have seen similar info, as regards HSBC from other sources as well.

Having looked at his work more carefully, I have found him infinitely more trustworthy than our political leaders (and their puppet masters), not to mention the lap dog "free" media.

Actually, he has sourced his info in the quotations provided:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret14.htm

Also, I would suggest people listen to the message first before they pass judgment on the messenger.

I agree. these guys are a little tripping. i remember they tried to say the illuminati are at war with the hung mun because the former was going to kill off the entire asian race. buncha kooks.
    I have never seen David Icke associated with such claims.

I believe, if we want a better world then we need to open our minds a little more. Not by reading the work of researchers such as Icke, but also reading genuine history of the world we live in.

We live in a world where people still believe that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, just because of mere fact that their psychopathic leaders told them so through a controlled media.

The majority of Americans don't know that the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel! In the "free" nation of the USA, no one knows who owns the Fed, and most politicians are silent as the lambs that they are.

There are wars, revolution and slaugher happening all over the world, but no one sees the arms suppliers and the money trail and where it leads. People brush it off as "well, humans are like that, we like wars and killing each other".

It is good to research outside of the controlled media that is imposed on us. Just saying....

If you check out David Icke, you won't be far into his ramblings before you can clearly make the decision that he is perhaps somewhat mentally unhinged.

seriously, the guy is OUT there.

we can all see the obvious and it doesn't take a genius to point out hypocrisy or inequity in our world, but this guy and his ilk? Yeah, borderline crazy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERforge View Post
    Its quite possible that organisations this old will have their own martial styles and techniques. No doubt having special signals to recognise each other similar to the Masons.
    I've always been fascinated by stories of Mason flashing these signals during traffic stops and being let off without getting a ticket, or during court and having the judge rule in their favor; but my google searches for such signals have yielded dubious results at best. Does anyone know of any links showing the authentic Masonic signals (or the ones for these mutual aide societies while we're on that topic)?.....
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

hmmm. i've never heard of a gung fu connection to the Ching P'ang. Hung Mun, yes, but nothing so far on gung fu schools involved with them.
    Wasn't Du Yue-Sheng known to practice like some white leopard or white panther style kung fu?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Blog Entries
    Wasn't Du Yue-Sheng known to practice like some white leopard or white panther style kung fu?
    Bak Fu Pai (White Tiger) = doo wai i believe.

the Green Gangs Du, i don't believe any mention of a style he trained in. but dang, look at what happened in this mans life:

Born in Gaoqiao, a small town east of Shanghai, Du's family moved to Shanghai in 1889. By the time he was nine, Du was orphaned - his mother died in childbirth, his sister was sold into slavery, his father died, and his stepmother vanished - leaving him to return to Gaoqiao and be taken in by his grandmother. He returned to Shanghai in 1902, working at a fruit-stand in the French Concession before being fired for theft. After drifting, Du became a bodyguard for a brothel and there fell into favor with the Green Gang, the most powerful secret society in Shanghai. He joined the group at the age of 16.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 08-17-2011 at 02:03 PM.

You're not suggesting a link between Du Yue-Sheng and Doo Wai, are you? What, do you think Doo Wai's like one of Du Yue-Sheng's sons or something? Their surnames are spelled differently, so I don't think there's any link.

Blog Entries
    You're not suggesting a link between Du Yue-Sheng and Doo Wai, are you?
    no no. I just read something about Doo Wai when i pulled up Du's name.

i don't suggest any connection between the two. i'd never heard DU practiced any gung fu, its always possible, it was china, but nothing really is written in regards to him and martial arts.

no no. I just read something about Doo Wai when i pulled up Du's name.

i don't suggest any connection between the two. i'd never heard DU practiced any gung fu, its always possible, it was china, but nothing really is written in regards to him and martial arts.
    Yeah. If there were, then Qing Bang'd be associated with White Tiger; and it isn't. All the same, it would be interesting to find out what Doo Wai's hometown was. I think it was established here by LLKMD that he didn't know Cantonese. But that's another thread,....that wouldn't go anywhere....

Blog Entries
    well, this subject made me go dig out one of my books on the subject and it mentions that Big Ears Du was first initiated into the Hung P'ang (Red Gang) but it doesn't mention anything about him and gung fu. (not yet).

well, this subject made me go dig out one of my books on the subject and it mentions that Big Ears Du was first initiated into the Hung P'ang (Red Gang) but it doesn't mention anything about him and gung fu. (not yet).

I don't think Du, a true killer, had practiced any martial art and during those times a pistol or a rifle was the short answer to any dispute. If you look at the slaughter of communists by Qingpang is quite noticeable that Du ordered under the instructions of big powers at that time in Shanghai. He's also known for his close ties with Nationalists and very little is know of him except that he was even more cruel than the Al Capone, another killer.

As for Doo, nothing related and don't know where Faruk got the leopard or any other invented name. And as for names, don't know where you can find white tiger in Southern China, may be an albino or another made up invention.

Blog Entries
    I don't think Du, a true killer, had practiced any martial art and during those times a pistol or a rifle was the short answer to any dispute. If you look at the slaughter of communists by Qingpang is quite noticeable that Du ordered under the instructions of big powers at that time in Shanghai. He's also known for his close ties with Nationalists and very little is know of him except that he was even more cruel than the Al Capone, another killer.
    lots of triad leaders were gung fu masters. but not all of them. a Hung Mun dragon head in Hong Kong was a Choy Lee Fut guy. but i know what you're saying.