Thread: Crazy stunts from movies

Crazy stunts from movies

For pure excitement, nothing tops Hong Kong movies- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ8tpqT1nSE&NR=1
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

great link!

thai movies they do crazy **** with minimal stuff too. there is that movie about the sports team who goes to a village and then terrorists take over the rown. crazy ass stunts in that and they show the failures at the end. you should chjeck it out doug. its made by the people who did ong bak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thailand does do some amazing stuff. I love that part in Born TO Fight where the bad guy gets blown up by a rocket launcher, and it does have some insane stunts, but nobody will top HK in quality or quantity.

And my screen name is Jethro
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."