Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's see the Cavemen

Amazing...

Apparently there is a new video game out featuring Terence kicking Caveman butt...

Finally a look at T in action... Good stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr3juT9iqLg
    Last edited by YungChun; 10-19-2007 at 05:14 AM.
    Jim Hawkins
    M Y V T K F
    "You should have kicked him in the ball_..."—Sifu

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Of course, Terence is much harder than us all.
    No, I've never claimed anything of the sort. Lots of people do really "hard" training -- putting in lots of intense physical work with rather poor training methods.

What's really"hard" is being able to make that sort of distinction when you are caught in the grip of the traditional mindset and attendant magical thinking.

Never heard of them. or WT, or Denmark.

(joking)
    aww that hurt

And here I was telling my niece and her four cheerleader friends how I knew a really cool guy who wouldnt mind spending some time with them while they where down under.
    I even told them he wouldnt mind go skinnydiving with them.
    Guess I was wrong in praising you, so I have called her and told her you joined a monestary

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I think you need to rewatch that clip and see how that guy ALLOWS himself to be thrown and HOW he falls.
    It's not the fall per se: it's the guy's interview attitude. Granted, it's for show, I just found him to be less than sane.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    It's not the fall per se: it's the guy's interview attitude. Granted, it's for show, I just found him to be less than sane.
    That much is true, sometimes one wonders about the mental health of some of these guys in Pro Wrestling.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

And here I was telling my niece and her four cheerleader friends how I knew a really cool guy who wouldnt mind spending some time with them while they where down under.
    I even told them he wouldnt mind go skinnydiving with them.
    Guess I was wrong in praising you, so I have called her and told her you joined a monestary
    I'm married. And besides, Danish women can't be that great. After all their Prince had to come all the way to Australia to find a wife
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Suck them rasberries right back up. I train twice more a week with a purple, and got my blue in 2003.

Of course, Terence is much harder than us all.
    Dam n you >>>*****walks away shaking head and muttering while wishing for a meagre blue belt******<<<

I'm married. And besides, Danish women can't be that great. After all their Prince had to come all the way to Australia to find a wife
    I would have taken offense to that was it not for the fact his mom went to france to look for a real man. Clearly something is wrong in that family