Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is there no "World Martial Arts Tournament"

Why is there no "World Martial Arts Tournament"

SOMEONE has been watching "The Quest" too many times

har,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Where to I send my wire transfer from my account in switzerland ?

You are still doing a Switzerland account? have you not been keeping up with the laws since 9/11? Switzerland is no longer the secret shelter it used to be. Yes, you have a numbered account, BUT the bank still knows your name and location, AND they are bound by law to share that info if a legal authority requests it. Since Switzerland and the USA have a treaty, your money is no longer safe there.

Your best bet is to form an off shore cooperation out of Panama, and use it to open a bank account in the Caymen's

If you open an international business corporation in Panama and hold it in Bearer shares, even the Panamanian government does not know who the owner is. AND any money you make outside the boarders of panama is not only tax free, but you don't have to report the income either.

I just LOVE Panamanian Tax law!!

Even *IF* your cayman island account is found, it will be owned by the corporation in Panama. The owner of that (you) cannot be traced.

I'm Canadian.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I'm Canadian.

I'm bacon

the day of our death match approacheth
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    I'm bacon

the day of our death match approacheth
    Bring it on Monkey-Molester !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Tenkaichi Budokai style. that would be the bomb. no saiyajins allowed though.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    no eye gouges, fish hooks or blows to the back of the neck. I think those were the only rules.

It was no eye gouges, fish hooking, or biting. And if you did it you were fined, not DQ'd.

back in the 70s taiwan held a full contact tornement . rules were if you found a teacher who would accept you as a student you were allowed to join his team. you could be a boxer wrestler ect. my si gung took a team there from h.k. . and they won a team trophy. his name was ng nam ging. now its turned into not to much. l have a picture around somewhere. but there were some deaths in the early days l think two in the first one and one in the second one.

Rio Heroes!
    Mark