Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bacon!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Bacon!!!!!!

Bless you

Thumbs up

vid link is not working.

my bro fav is bacon.

sizzling in the pot. he likes to make his own bacon strip in a pot and drain away the oil/fat.

smells good.

for me.

I like a wholesome juicy angus steak over a strip of bacon any day.

sorry, now it's time for

BACON
    Bless you

Unbeknowest to most, God created the world in 8 days, and on the 8th he created BACON !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Preach it brother!
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

When Moses was up on Mt.Sinai, receiveing the 10 commandments, his people got restless and believed him to be dead and decided that the need a new God.
    The created a huge chunk of Bacon made from gold collected from the people.
    And much rejoicing and porking went on !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Bacon!

This thread pleases me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Aww, I was thinking you were going to be asking the cupcake chunner something.

nice pics.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Nice one!

Pork fat makes everything yummy
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I totally poached this...

...off another forum members facebook. Shhh. We'll see if he notices.

Posted: May 7, 2013
    105-Year-Old Woman Says Bacon Is Key To Longevity

Richland Springs, TX – Pearl Cantrell is 105 years young, and her secret to her long life might surprise you: bacon.

Cantrell said, “I love bacon, I eat it everyday. I don’t feel as old as I am, that’s all I can say.”

The central Texas resident celebrated her most recent birthday over three days with more than 200 guests. And when Oscar Mayer found out how much Cantrell loves bacon, the company sent one of its Wienermobiles to her home.

“We’ve seen a lot of stories on the road, but nothing quite like this one. So we’re excited to be here,” said Abraham Luna, a “hotdogger” for Oscar Mayer. “We know she’s an inspiration. Pearl is an inspiration for the community and her friends and family.”

Not only did Cantrell get to ride in the Wienermobile, but Oscar Mayer gave her more bacon, and local news station KRBC said the company is planning to send her even more bacon in the future.

If Cantrell’s secret sounds too good to be true, you might be even more surprised to learn that there is research that supports her claim about the health benefits of bacon. In March, a study conducted by the University of Zurich found that eating little to no red meat can be a risk factor for early death.

According to The Atlantic, the reason little or no red meat can lead to early death is because red meat contains important vitamins and nutrients. The researchers also found that if people limited their daily meat consumption to less than 20 grams, 3 percent of premature deaths could be prevented in a given year.

Of course, on the flip side, too much red meat “was associated with significantly increased mortality only before they controlled for lifestyle factors.” So the key here is moderation.

There is also scientific proof that red meat makes you happy, although the researchers who conducted that study weren’t able to explain the why behind it.

What do you think of Pearl Cantrell’s secret to her long life? Does it make you want to eat more bacon?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

ganja bacon!

Well, maybe not. Although I imagine it's not hard to make ganga bacon as bacon is a fat and marijuana is fat soluble...at least so I'm told...
    Butcher Feeds Marijuana To Pigs To Create True High-Quality Meat
    Posted: 05/15/2013 1:57 pm EDT | Updated: 05/16/2013 5:09 pm EDT

This is what they meant by pot-bellied pig!

We're getting high on the hog of BB Ranch butcher William von Schneidau, who feeds marijuana to his pigs and sells them at Seattle's Pike Place Market. SeattleMet reports that Schneidau adds "weed to the feed" -- yes, the stems, stalks and seeds -- to give his meat a more savory flavor.

The "pot pigs" are partly a celebration of Washington voters passing a pot-legalization initiative late last year, MSN reports. But they're also a real culinary experiment. Schneidau says the pot plants add fiber to the pigs' diets, which makes the meat taste delicious, man.

No, you won't get high from the meat. But the pigs get high from the weed, SeattleMet reports:

Apparently, not all mammals can process THC, but most have cannabinoid receptors. Cannabinoids are the other chemicals in marijuana, often linked to the medicinal properties, which help with pain and discomfort. Pigs have these receptors, and the four that ate this enhanced feed gained more weight and likely felt way more mellow than their non-ganja feeding friends.

If you're disappointed that ganja pigs won't produce ganja bacon, do it the Schneidau way. Halfway through a recent tasting, one of his guests rounded up 75 percent of the room and "got baked."
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

bacon bras

So this is a trend now? Even as a vegetarian, I can't but approve. It's much more interesting than the broccoli bras we were trying to push.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I like titties and I like bacon, but that shit is just weird.