Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bacon!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    yes, but I do love flan, so that's gotta count for something...
    Flan ?
    Turkey bacon ??

Do you even have any testicles ?!?!?!?!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Flan gives Gene Ching gas, and Gene Ching gas fuels the fires of hell, so flan is evil qi
    well, i also lived off of nachos for an entire semester at college...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Flan ?
    Turkey bacon ??

Do you even have any testicles ?!?!?!?!
    gotta do something to counteract the steroid-laced beef down here.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

well, i also lived off of nachos for an entire semester at college...
    you can't become Ching by copying his diet
    Bless you

you can't become Ching by copying his diet
    This was back in 1996... before KFO.... so it was Ching copying my diet...

This was back in 1996... before KFO.... so it was Ching copying my diet...
    You are begging to get kicked in the crotch
    Bless you

You are begging to get kicked in the crotch
    good thing i got my muay thai steel cup on... i wear it to work, it comes in handy...

ttt 4 2012

Did we just lose another forum member here?

Man Ingests 10 lbs of Bacon Rectally, Dies
    April 24, 2012 at 8:00 am
    by Chris Menning

An attempt at viral fame ended in tragedy Monday when a 22 year-old social media intern took his love of internet humor too far.

Joshua Flaherty of New Brunswick, NJ passed away at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital late Monday night due to Sepsis, a bacterial infection resulting from a gastrointestinal perforation, following the rectal insertion of precisely 10 pounds of hickory smoked bacon.

“Josh had a really big heart, and he just loved giving people what they wanted,” said Flaherty’s mother Linda. “When he told me about the project, I thought to myself, Josh is a smart kid and he’s made good at this Internet thing so far. What could go wrong?”

Not everyone who knew Joshua was so confident of his abilities.

“I blame Reddit,” stated Sheila, childhood friend and next door neighbor of the Flahertys. “Every time someone posts something with bacon on it, people act like it’s the greatest thing, like they’ve never seen obscene amounts of bacon before. It’s like, look, I get it. Bacon is good. That’s objectively true. No one is saying that it isn’t. It’s just that there’s no need to fake an orgasm every time someone posts a picture of bacon. But with Josh… you just couldn’t tell him when enough was enough. As long as the Internet patronizes this kind of behavior, showering people with upvotes for bacon, people like [Joshua] will take it to new extremes.”

Another friend who wishes to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation from other message board members had this to say:

“Before going through with it, Josh confided in me that he didn’t even really like bacon that much. He said that if he had to choose between bacon and Werther’s Originals, he’d take the Werther’s. But what Josh really loved was internet memes. So in a sense, he loved the idea of bacon, and the Internet’s obsession with bacon, more than life itself.”

While obsessive bacon fandom is common on websites like Reddit, the practice isn’t exclusive to the web. The 1994 sketch comedy show The State famously featured a bit in which Robert Ben Garant stated “I eat bacon every day,” before donning a dress made of bacon, ending in a musical number about bacon.

Although the video of Joshua’s world record setting insertion of 10 pounds of bacon was taken down from Youtube before most had a chance to see it, many don’t see it as a complete loss. According to his mother, ”[the video] may be gone, but Josh’s story will live on. And in that way, he’ll live forever.”
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

omg gene you made me lol so bad, truly masterful, sir.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Bacon!

This thread pleases me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Aww, I was thinking you were going to be asking the cupcake chunner something.

nice pics.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Nice one!

Pork fat makes everything yummy

it seems our cowardly little chunner Pork Belly does not know what the following photo means or represents.

He is a lame chunner.