Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: peep this out

Not sure if anyone has heard of him but there is a Hung Gar Sifu named Tony Brown and his kung fu is real good. His nickname is the one-arm bandit. I met him a few times years ago and his kung fu was tight.

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

That link didn't work.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    Not sure if anyone has heard of him but there is a Hung Gar Sifu named Tony Brown and his kung fu is real good. His nickname is the one-arm bandit. I met him a few times years ago and his kung fu was tight.
    He performed at John Leung's tourny in Seattle back in '93 or was it '95 (dang, got to go find the shirt). I think it was '95 and I no longer have the sweatshirt but it was some good stuff.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Yeah I think it was 95 I was there too, we stayed in those dorms on the campus of the University of Washington.

He domonstrated at NACMAF a ways back too. A classmate of mine used to learn under him before moving, and had good things to say.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    now, this is some good schit!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJ7X89gdlM
    wow,he took that clip from my account and uploaded that on his..not that I care though

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Tiet Sow and Tony Brown are two people who come to mind-this guy is clueless.

Tony Brown's awesome

lol- Thanx TT--I've got to start payin my dues again

Blog Entries
    hey check this out....i may be on to something......

who was my worst hater? Kenny-Fist right? well, on one of m clips the one armed bandit made a comment that the hung sing lineage is based off of a b-rated movie.(whatever his reasons he's one mad dude).......but anyways, what if it was kenny fist, this one armed bandit says he's from australia. wasn't kennyfist too?

what im saying is no one hated on me and the hung sing lineage more than kennyfist. i wouldn't be surprised.

I always thought KennyFist might have been Doc Fai Wong's son becuase in the past you were kind of harsh on him. It probably wasn't him but that is who came to mind for me.

Problem with some people in any lineage is that they become deluded and think for some reason or another that their lineage is superor for whatever reason, while forgetting it is the person not the lineage that is good.

One Armed

have seen this one armed posted on youtube and first i tried to put this on the comments and was not able to so then i messaged the poster what i tried to put in the comments; "give you credit for doing this stuff. but what r u trying to feature here??
    you doing this stuff doesnt mean you will have the upper hand if your on the street.
    this stuff will never work in a real street sitch so why kid yourself and show this on youtube. besides, the guy that is throwing the punches doesnt look street savy so to speak and prob has never had a real life sitch on the streets. no offence. keep it real." this is the response that followed "yeah
    i deleted your comment because you display nothing of your own street cred. your videos are of hung gar, where the street cred? before you can criticize you should sisplay how good you are. you are not worthy." did not suggest that i have any street cred as he stated and so what if the videos r of hung gar what does this have to do with the price of fuel?? never once did i mention that i was good! and yes wait for it...i am not worthy!! hell iam not one to disrespect, but from experience this display will not equate on the street bottom line.