Thread: OT - RWC - Sorry england! Better Luck next time

OT - RWC - Sorry england! Better Luck next time

Ben Gash, Golden arhat and all you other Englishmen out there, any thoughts on the game this evening?

Im broke, need money for my China trip. Was thinking about taking money dares to go to the local pub dressed in an English Rugby supporter jacket while the game is on tonight. But my wife said my insurance policy wont cover any of that ....

Good luck! Hopefully, better luck next time.

btw - SA beat the American rugby team too. Who knew they actually played rugby in America
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    Im broke, need money for my China trip. Was thinking about taking money dares to go to the local pub dressed in an English Rugby supporter jacket while the game is on tonight. But my wife said my insurance policy wont cover any of that ....
    That would make good youtube viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Who knew they actually played rugby in America
    We try to get our criminals to function in normal society as part of their rehabilitation, so we let them do community service, roadwork, and rugby.

It's only natural: The Lions eat the Boks... you gave us some indigestion in the last game, but this time you're going down easy!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Watching it now.

Come on England.
    Thanks

Leigh Robinson

Hand forged, Hand Folded Japanese and Chinese Swords including Katana, Jian, Dao, Qiang (spear)
    http://www.masterforge.co.uk

Education Centre & Forum for Bladed Weaponry.
    http://www.masterforge.co.uk/forums/

Chinese Sword Society UK
    http://www.chineseswordsocietyuk.com

whatever

ur players will have migrated away from SA and be playing for us in a couple of years
    like any other afrikaaner with any sense has done

hahah the look on johnny wilkinsons face was priceless
    just about to cry

hahahahhahahhahahah

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

arse

biscuits.

good game.
    lots of handling mistakes from the lions.
    too many penalties (including that bull**** obstruction).
    drove to the boks' line a couple of times, drove you back from ours too...

but can't detract from the fact that the best team won... well, the second best...!

btw, you should note for thenext game you're only allowed humans in international rugby, and there's no ****ing way os du randt qualifies! humans tend to have necks.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

England didn't have the legs, they seemed somewhat tired from their previous two tough matches. This coupled with South Africa's awesome dominance in the line outs made it virtually impossible to penetrate them. Worst of all, yet another rugby international with no tries scored
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

HA! Now that was pretty cool wasnt it?!

sad thing, not sure if any of you guys know (or care), new sporting codes have quotas system where the team must be made up to project the demographics of the land. Which means, 80 % of the team must be made up of black players. By black I mean black, in SA we have what we call coloureds which is basically what habana falls under. Basically this means, the team will be 12 blacks, 1 White, 1 coloured, and 1 Asian. This was the last world cup that had a mostly white team.

Why is this important? Well, it will mean that the focus will probably shift to club rugby, and will no longer be about national rugby. South Africa will drop out with the rest of the SA sports teams.

That very same system is also making its way into the national martial arts teams.

Players arent being chosen based on merit, but purely based on skin colour. So the issue we have, isnt abotu race, but about quality. If they can get an All Black (excuse the pun) team that can kick ass, this wont matter, but as it is, Rugby is as much part of afrikaner culture as smoking wheat is part of Africa
    得 心 應 手

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash View Post
    England didn't have the legs, they seemed somewhat tired from their previous two tough matches. This coupled with South Africa's awesome dominance in the line outs made it virtually impossible to penetrate them.
    I think we were watching a different match. For a start you mean 'Victor Matfield's' dominance in the lineout - he didn't win man-of-the-match (before the end ... ) for nothing... but one's man's ferocious skill does not make a team's awesome dominance IMO.

The poor quality of the England scrum was more surprising given the way we pushed the Aussies around.

As for not having the legs, we had possession and a hell of a lot of good runs, keeping the pressure up and dominating for possession and territory all throughout the second half, and it was only in the last ten mins that we started losing it - again not through lack of steam, but through pressure causing worse handling like Johnny's misguided drop-goal attempt.

HA! Now that was pretty cool wasnt it?!

sad thing, not sure if any of you guys know (or care), new sporting codes have quotas system where the team must be made up to project the demographics of the land. Which means, 80 % of the team must be made up of black players. By black I mean black, in SA we have what we call coloureds which is basically what habana falls under. Basically this means, the team will be 12 blacks, 1 White, 1 coloured, and 1 Asian. This was the last world cup that had a mostly white team.
    I read about that and do think it's pretty dense. But then there must be a fair few quality black players who have been overlooked cos the Ol'****s of your country are old school tie whitebread mother****ers, same as in the UK...?

Why is this important? Well, it will mean that the focus will probably shift to club rugby, and will no longer be about national rugby. South Africa will drop out with the rest of the SA sports teams.
    Why would that be the case, Eddie?

Players arent being chosen based on merit, but purely based on skin colour. So the issue we have, isnt abotu race, but about quality. If they can get an All Black (excuse the pun) team that can kick ass, this wont matter, but as it is, Rugby is as much part of afrikaner culture as smoking wheat is part of Africa
    Agreed.

well, apparently I was wrong. The quota system apparently even include the club rugby teams.

Most South Africans are sick and tired of this Affirmative action and Black Economical Empowerment stuff thats ruling every single aspect of our lives. If the team is not chosen based on merit, and is only based on this quota system, even if you have a few good players, your team will be worth nothing. Who wants to support a loosing team?

Apparently there are already a South African in the American National Rugby team. Obviously good players will start to look elsewhere to find employment. Dont be surprised if you see some of SA's finest in next years world cup playing for countries such as Portugal, Agerntina, and America.

This is topic is pretty much all you hear in the streets today. To add insult to injury, then there was also the issue of Lucky Dube's tragic death on friday.

Guess Golden arhat is right. Crime and Affirmative action is going to drive every one from this god forsaken place very soon.
    得 心 應 手

cjurakpt Guest
    stop Phoenix from rising

well, apparently I was wrong. The quota system apparently even include the club rugby teams.

Most South Africans are sick and tired of this Affirmative action and Black Economical Empowerment stuff thats ruling every single aspect of our lives. If the team is not chosen based on merit, and is only based on this quota system, even if you have a few good players, your team will be worth nothing. Who wants to support a loosing team?

Apparently there are already a South African in the American National Rugby team. Obviously good players will start to look elsewhere to find employment. Dont be surprised if you see some of SA's finest in next years world cup playing for countries such as Portugal, Agerntina, and America.

This is topic is pretty much all you hear in the streets today. To add insult to injury, then there was also the issue of Lucky Dube's tragic death on friday.

Guess Golden arhat is right. Crime and Affirmative action is going to drive every one from this god forsaken place very soon.

yeah my cuzin cant get into college despite being completely qualified because they have met there quota of whites

its crazy
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.