Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Creationism--a myth or retardation?

*glare*
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

cyborg Bolo does live on Han's Island! He is the main security guard.

We're getting closer!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

we are here! this is the palace that you will enter to get your dark side multiverse chocolate chip cooke.

Do I get to travel through the corridor of mirrors and broken dreams?

after you eat your cookies and drink some milk, you may roam all the hallways you want!

I have become suspicious of your devil cookies and demon milk!

do not be. they are delicious and are the gateway to the dark side! join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    snip
    Sorta one of those take what I can get kind of things. Basically that part where you take a bunch of jobs that pay crap but added up they just keep you from having to throw up a tent or sleep in the back of the truck. Lab work, take care of exotic reptiles, and other random things that pop up for biologists that other people either can't or aren't brave enough to do themselves. But yeah, it doesn't help when you're progressive leaning, biologically inclined and living in rural south and its an election year. My patience is shot. And yeah I'm hungry. But I've decided I can accept less food if it means I can drink good beer. I'll gladly spend $11 for some Two Hearted if it means I care less about the retards around me and I don't have to drink that swill water everyone else wastes their cash on.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    But yeah, it doesn't help when you're progressive leaning, biologically inclined and living in rural south and its an election year. My patience is shot. And yeah I'm hungry.
    LOL, sorry for laughing at your situation. But hey, keep correct and you can turn that 10 an hour to 100,000 a year.

Do you have to test on animals in a way that bothers you?

When I was like 20 I worked at a horse racetrack. I couldn't stay for long. I love the animals but abhor the routine that is forced on them. It's such bullsh1t. The goats are super cool tho. They really get their way. It's an odd arrangement. I just couldn't condone it though. I lasted like 4 months.

Rural south is paradise for some cat with the right attitude. Some nice country where you're at.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    I am part of the welcoming committee for the Dark Side in the Multiverse. Let me know how I can be of assistance.
    I could use some clean sheets and..... her, and........... her, and........... her, and......... her, and..........

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    after you eat your cookies and drink some milk, you may roam all the hallways you want!
    Just watch out for hidden cobras and dumba$$ security dudes absent-mindedly whacking statues while they wander around aimlessly!

This clip's for you Lucas. Or anybody that doesn't know Dr. Claw. You can't talk Enter the Dragon without knowing the other half of the story.

This thread appears to be broken. Must have a loose wire or something. The doomaflicker is not rejigging with the whatchamacallits up in the whoesitspanner it seems...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    LOL, sorry for laughing at your situation. But hey, keep correct and you can turn that 10 an hour to 100,000 a year.

Do you have to test on animals in a way that bothers you?

When I was like 20 I worked at a horse racetrack. I couldn't stay for long. I love the animals but abhor the routine that is forced on them. It's such bullsh1t. The goats are super cool tho. They really get their way. It's an odd arrangement. I just couldn't condone it though. I lasted like 4 months.

Rural south is paradise for some cat with the right attitude. Some nice country where you're at.
    Nah I learned in undergrad what I would and wouldn't find personally acceptable. I had to cut the heads off of frogs and jab pins into the spinal cord. That's considered the humane way to euthanize them for the type of stuff they were doing. Amphibians as you may know, absorb gases through their skin so hitting them with gas would have damaged the nerve cells (the focus of the test). And since I have an affection for things which hop or slither, I wasn't too fond of that. I personally work with a few human cancerous cell lines that are commercially available. I understand the importance of testing and sometimes you do have to end life to be able to study aspects of it. Its just not something I care to do myself if I can avoid it.

The south does have beautiful nature. There's some good state land near here that is great to go romping through. And lots of roads if you care to night cruise for herps. Which is great because the people f'n suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I could use some clean sheets and..... her, and........... her, and........... her, and......... her,
    Absolutely Mr. Brown. You may have your clean sheets and all the ladies you requested. Anything else?