Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: apparently us brits still run your country

I think the Pope has a lot of power in the government of this secret society (Trilateral commission?) but ultimately it's the people who run the international banks that rule all.

And yet, one little 7.62 can change their world...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And yet, one little 7.62 can change their world...
    You don't even have to go that big.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    What is a 7.62?
    Can't tell you or the Illuminati will come get you!!!!!!!

All I can say is that is bigger than a 5.56
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

Are those like percentage of drops in the stock market?

They really don't care, trust me.
    You can't trust anyone man!!!!!

As much as I would like to string this along it will ultimately be anit-climatic.

7.62 and 5.56 are a caliber of munitions and a NATO standard. Basicly all the NATO countries used the same caliber so that you can be resupplied by an allie. So whether I have a M-14, B240 or FAL we all use the same munition.

Yeah, a 7.62x39mm addition to the stock market could make a dramatic effect.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

a sad truth-

there is more negligence than conspiracy at any given time.

If most of us are average, then many things stand to reason based on personal experience of your own.

do you know exactly what's in your bank account? can you remember what you had for breakfast last week? can you remeber what the total of your bill payments was for the last month? and so on.

so, all that piled up indicates that for a good deal of your life, you have at best a general idea of what's going on. The same is true of everyone else.

massive global conspiracies are a load of shyte in other words and due to to the natural incompetence of mostly everyone, they are actually an impossibility for the greater part.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You can't trust anyone man!!!!!

Reply]
    You an trust meee!! Everyone knows I am a harmless soft luvable fuzzball!!

I don't watch clips on dial-up. Is this related to the guy that decifered the U.S. taxcodes and discovered we have been paying taxes to the crown?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    a sad truth-

there is more negligence than conspiracy at any given time.

If most of us are average, then many things stand to reason based on personal experience of your own.

do you know exactly what's in your bank account? can you remember what you had for breakfast last week? can you remeber what the total of your bill payments was for the last month? and so on.

so, all that piled up indicates that for a good deal of your life, you have at best a general idea of what's going on. The same is true of everyone else.

massive global conspiracies are a load of shyte in other words and due to to the natural incompetence of mostly everyone, they are actually an impossibility for the greater part.
    OMG Dave is part of the conspiracy!!!!! He is trying to delude us by making us think pple are falliable instead of some deep secret org that rules the world.