Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
Fair enough. I am a buddhist. I never said I wasn't an a$$hole. Oftentimes to myself!
I'm also buddhist and a biatch as well. must be hormones for me

The truth is that true shaolin warrior monks lived at the Shaolin Temple since they were kids. They had to eat "bitter" to survive. They endured a lot of abuse (but that's Shaolin and very chinese ) to become what they are today- true masters of Shaolin Kung Fu with heavy Buddhist beliefs instilled in them. All of their teachings were in Chinese and not one word of English either. Their qi field is vast. You can feel them miles if you know how to.

They just do not perform tricks like Wushu guys with tinfoil... In order to understand any of them, you should meet and get to know them well before making any judgment. They have a lot of power in their one finger and all they eat are vegetables, fungi and soy . everyday and all day long. I never knew that tofu and mushrooms can give you that type of strength. I should have listened to my momma more when i was younger!

From what I understand, Yan Fan was there for a coupla years as an adult. Does he actually speak Chinese? or even understand it?