Thread: Glad to be a gung fu man

Blog Entries

Glad to be a gung fu man

you know, we as martial artists should be proud we aren't like other folks.

the reason why i say this is because we spend our time trying to perfect skills while a new drug hits the american borders.

now im not against drugs so much, but when you hear that the newest drug just hitting american borders is dookie and pee pee in a jar, femented with a balloon on top to collect the gases, it makes me proud to know i ain't no dope fiend. they said its a 20 minute high. but who in their right minds want to inhale the fumes of that schit.....literally.

i am so glad i practice gung fu.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I'll see ya dude, and raise ya 2 chop sticks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9e3Dy7obA

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post

the reason why i say this is because we spend our time trying to perfect skills while a new drug hits the american borders.

now im not against drugs so much, but when you hear that the newest drug just hitting american borders is dookie and pee pee in a jar, femented with a balloon on top to collect the gases, it makes me proud to know i ain't no dope fiend. they said its a 20 minute high. but who in their right minds want to inhale the fumes of that schit.....literally.

are you serious about dookie and pee pee....changes the whole phrase "this is good ****."

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you know where this is gonna lead, don'cha? Stoners will be waiting at truck stops, or Taco Bell and following the big,fat guy who just scarfed down the Burrito Grande into the Men's room. ("yo, Bro, we hit the Mother Load!")

"Hey,Dude! Don't flush it yet! We wanna few hits first!"
    Last edited by TenTigers; 10-26-2007 at 09:06 PM.

My dealer has some nice sh1t. He's got Tijuana Taco, West Coast White Castle, and for a little extra, he'll throw in some IHOP Big Breakfast Special-extra cheese, sausage four-egg farmer's omelette! Ya wanna score?
    Last edited by TenTigers; 10-26-2007 at 09:05 PM.

I'm havin some people over tomorrow. I'm cookin up some Hamburgers, pizza,clams, and beer. We're gonna be trippin fer days!

well, at least finally I understand why people go into cesspool pumping business. It's an untapped resource!

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    My dealer has some nice sh1t. He's got Tijuana Taco, West Coast White Castle, and for a little extra, he'll throw in some IHOP Big Breakfast Special-extra cheese, sausage four-egg farmer's omelette! Ya wanna score?
    I'm about to place my retirement fund up into some Fertilizer stocks, should be able to retire in 10-15 years if the reports are accurate

it looked like English, but is it really?

Is dookie and pee pee polite words for crap in ****?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    West Coast White Castle,

no white castle........but we gots tommy's chili burgers!

you got to be kidding me! Getting high off gas. LOL!!!
    Last edited by Havick01; 11-01-2007 at 08:39 AM.
    Havick