Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Fight Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And a MMA fighter is not a Mixed Martial Artist.

WOW then some BS people gave me the wrong info. I was told you have to be an all around Martial Artist to be concidered MMA.
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

I consider training and/or managing an MMA fighter 'entering the world of MMA'. Does that clear things up?

Because they need to make this threads so I can have an excuse to post stuff like this:
    You and I both know you dont need an excuse for that.

You have seen the WoKF page...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post

Before Rudy and I fought, I only practiced on punching bags and latex dummies

Thus simulating your opponent's abilities on the mat, as it turned out.

but is a rectangle a square?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Thus simulating your opponent's abilities on the mat, as it turned out.

Not quite, the punching bags and latex dummies don't gas out after 1 minute.

and of course they don't quit right away either...

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Not quite, the punching bags and latex dummies don't gas out after 1 minute.

Good point, and they probably don't talk a load of trash immediately after getting worked over.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Good point, and they probably don't talk a load of trash immediately after getting worked over.
    Or talk loads of trash for months before the fight.

I asked Rudy. He is the one who challenged Asia.

Oh Rudy, now that you know I exist, I need you to find out who gave your goon 'Rashad' his BJJ Purple Belt.
    Man!, your continual spin job lying is second to none. Its the other way around, boner. And you never asked me anything. sheesh. HE EMAILED ME.

My goon? That guy joined in Oct. He has his own beef with you apparently. I don't have goons. By the look of you on your video, I'd say you should STFU now before somebody does show up and break you like the twig boy you are.

Its cute how you and Mr. Unverifiedusai continue to support each others micro penis crusade.

Mixed Martial Artist is not a MMA fighter.
    They're both Buicks.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    My goon? That guy joined in Oct. He has his own beef with you apparently. I don't have goons. By the look of you on your video, I'd say you should STFU now before somebody does show up and break you like the twig boy you are.
    He hangs out making threats on YOUR forum. You ask him. Considering you told him where to find me and my name, I suggest you ask. It's a testament to my good nature I have not notified law enforcement of the rampant threats over there and you being stupid enough to tell your goon my info AFTER he made a threat.

Now you've seen me. Taylor was not there that day though. When will your fat ass be coming there to 'break me'? Do I get my own tombstone and countdown clock while I wait?

I consider training and/or managing an MMA fighter 'entering the world of MMA'. Does that clear things up?
    He was helping to train not managing..Boxingbear was managing and did most of the training.
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

He hangs out making threats on YOUR forum. You ask him. Considering you told him where to find me and my name, I suggest you ask. It's a testament to my good nature I have not notified law enforcement of the rampant threats over there and you being stupid enough to tell your goon my info AFTER he made a threat.

Now you've seen me. Taylor was not there that day though. When will your fat ass be coming there to 'break me'? Do I get my own tombstone and countdown clock while I wait?
    I have to take part of the blame for that one, I posted a better link.
    "Royal Dragon"

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    I have to take part of the blame for that one, I posted a better link.
    Not sure what you mean, but I don't think any of the 'Rashad' stuff is your fault at all.

'Rashad' talked tough about how his cousin or something was going to come beat me down. He asked about me on Rudy's forum and Rudy gave him my name and the name of the gym I train at. That's just further proof of what a piece of garbage Rudy Abel is.

Live vicaroulsy through me!!!
    I know I do!!!!
    Ah the Grotto.......
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)