Thread: Any other suggestions for a new forum?

Any other suggestions for a new forum?

Discuss.....

MMA Vs. CMA forum, where everyone can state their affiliation and challenge eachother to fights. Then after they set a time and date (after abotu 6 months of e-arguments) they can supposedly not show up. Then they can make another challenge because the original challenge was unfair even though they agreed on the time.

*gasps for air*

Or maybe a forum devoted strictly to female ninjettes and shaolin nachos.
    Mark

Iron Crotch Forum - Information exchange on the art and science of Iron Crotch, including pulling and lifting things with the crotch, being kicked in the crotch, kicking the crotch, and injury rehab and prevention.
    Last edited by The Xia; 11-11-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Hygienic dangers of martial arts training - Moderated by neilhytholt/lungushan.

How bout a Shaolin Do/USSD forum.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    How bout a Shaolin Do/USSD forum.
    We have it. It's called the Shaolin Kung Fu forum!
    I was thinking of posting that instead of adding a new forum, that the Shaolin Kung Fu forum be changed to the Shaolin Do and Shaolin Kempo Karate forum. Why not? that accounts for a good amount of the discussion there.
    Last edited by The Xia; 11-11-2007 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    We have it. It's called the Shaolin Kung Fu forum!
    I was thinking of posting that instead of adding a new forum, that the Shaolin Kung Fu forum be changed to the Shaolin Do and Shaolin Kempo Karate forum. Why not? that accounts for a good amount of the discussion there.
    I guess a rename would be much easier.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

a new forum for new forum suggestions...

plz no more new forums.

there are so many forums keep popping up.

I dun have no more time to browse them all.

there are many chinese Wushu web sprung up.

I only read and search for info,

I was discussed by a thread.

cjurakpt Guest
    A "Lama vs. Anybody & Everybody" forum...

How about a forum where 1stupid doesn't automatically follow me. Or where he doesn't mention one of his spin jobs about me while we're discussing the price of Chinese tea in Bangladesh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Iron Crotch Forum - Information exchange on the art and science of Iron Crotch, including pulling and lifting things with the crotch, being kicked in the crotch, kicking the crotch, and injury rehab and prevention.
    They had that forum for a short while. Gene deleted it after an injury and rehab session for Iron Crotch at the KFM Classic got messy when they introduced massaging techniques. It's totally gross, so don't even ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    How about a forum where 1stupid doesn't automatically follow me. Or where he doesn't mention one of his spin jobs about me while we're discussing the price of Chinese tea in Bangladesh.
    Maybe if you weren't so **** charming, you sweet-talker, you.....LOL......