Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Info Please?

Aside from your flimsy claims, where is your *Solid* proof he's not legit?

I at least have video of him TEACHING the style, to students who are pretty darn competent with thier skills (know a teacher by his students and all that). You have what? A few guys who don't know him anyway, telling you they don't know him? What kind of proof is that?
    Ok I'll actually answer your questions in the hope that you will actually answer mine without doing your best to evade them.

1/. I unlike you, have actually met and seen and questioned Scuffell in person. I have with my open two eyes seen him "perform" his so called White Crane and after some 35 years plus experience in the martial arts I think I know the real art when i see it and this was nothing but Wing Chun dressed up to be some type of self made "Crane" As stated previously, I have seen in person Scuffell actually stuff up his form over three times before then getting it so-called right and then forgetting moves. In addition I have testimony from other martial artists in Townsville who actually know Scuffell including some from his own school who state that Scuffell is in their esteemed opinion based on actual hands on experience and witness, not true White Crane. I have his so called "lineage" chart in black and white. Thirdly, I have the testimony of people actually in the White Crane community!

Now lets examine what you have as solid proof shall we? 1/. You have phone calls in which Scuffell tells you he's legit, you have a emails in which Scuffell tells you he's legit. You have a video in which Scuffell asserts he's legit. You DO NOT HAVE any hands-on personal experience or viewing and questioning of Scuffell. You only have video footage of him.. You DO NOT HAVE any reliable, trustworthy and independent witnesses who can confirm that Scuffel is what he claims to be. You HAVE NOT CONTACTED anyone of note within the real White Crane Community who will verify Scuffell's claims. I in fact communicated with Fuzhou China today on this very matter.

I have had enough contact with White crane guys in the past to know what the basic details are...enough to know if someone else has the fundamentals or not. I told you this before.
    Ok Gian, Name your totally reliable "White Crane Guys" who actually have knowledge of Scuffell, his claims and his skill in actual Real White Crane!

Again, I once again ask a very simple question that requires a straight up and simple answer: What training have you Gian had in Fuzhou White Crane to make such a judgment?
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 10:35 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

tbh minghequan

it seems you are just arguing for arguments sake
    you have made up your mind already

ask yourself this

if minghe turns out tio be right and this guy is a "fraud"
    whats going to come of it

when people ask you about him
    u will say he is a fraud (as i'm sure you already do) and that will be that

you wont affect his school or who he is teaching at all

and we both know you arent going to g over there and beat his arse in front of his students

because you both know that it will end up looking like an average street fight
    as odds are you both wont know what to do in a real fight as lets be honest now

TMA probably hasnt equipped you for such an encounter very well especially wehn focusing on how you both look (your crane vs his crane etc)

you will both end up windmilling and looking very foolish resulting in embarrassment for both parties

i could be wrong but if you think he is a fraud or not has bollocks all to do with whatever anyone thinks of him more than likely

so you carry on what you are doing safe in the knowledge that yours is the "real" stuff

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Golden Arhat (Fred is it?),

Interesting. Thanks for your input. Its interesting to hear such views from someone so young (Your 16 years old right?) I"m sure the same could be said of Royal Dragon too but regardless of your opinion, fighting is not the issue here, truth is. As for my skill in fighting as a result of my involvement as you put it in TMA well I have tested my art and do so sadly on a regular basis in my line of employment and have come through it all pretty ok.

Thanks for your post though!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Ok I'll actually answer your questions in the hope that you will actually answer mine without doing your best to evade them.

1/. I unlike you, have actually met and seen and questioned Scuffell in person. I have with my open two eyes seen him "perform" his so called White Crane and after some 35 years plus experience in the martial arts I think I know the real art when i see it and this was nothing but Wing Chun dressed up to be some type of self made "Crane" As stated previously, I have seen in person Scuffell actually stuff up his form over three times before then getting it so-called right and then forgetting moves.

Reply]
    Jamie is not really a forms guy though, he's a techniques and application oriented.

In addition I have testimony from other martial artists in Townsville who actually know Scuffell including some from his own school who state that Scuffell is in their esteemed opinion based on actual hands on experience and witness, a fraud. I have his so called "lineage" chart in black and white. Thirdly, I have the testimony of people actually in the White Crane community!

Reply]
    Honestly dude, I really don't believe you. You have not shown me anything but flimsy claims so far.

Now lets examine what you have as solid proof shall we? 1/. You have phone calls in which Scuffell tells you he's legit

Reply]
    No, I have years of contact where he and I have had long and deep discussion about martial arts. If he didn't know his game, it would have been apparent right away. It's not his claims, but his underlying knowledge that shows through during intellectual discussions. I have had similar conversations with you, and you clearly showed you don't know very much

, you have a emails in which Scuffell tells you he's legit.

Reply]
    No, I have very knowledgeable communications with him. If he wasn't, he would not have been able to hold his own in conversation with me.

You have a video in which Scuffell asserts he's legit. You DO NOT HAVE any hands-on personal experience or viewing and questioning of Scuffell.

Reply]
    So, who cares. I can clearly see he's got the skills in the video I have.

You only have video footage of him.. You DO NOT HAVE any reliable, trustworthy and independent witnesses who can confirm that Scuffel is what he claims to be.

Reply]
    I don't need it, I can see for myself he's got game.

You HAVE NOT CONTACTED anyone of note within the real White Crane Community who will verify Scuffell's claims. I in fact communicated with Fuzhou China today on this very matter.

Reply]
    Again, you have contacted people who don't know him, asked about his legitimacy and was told they never heard of him....like Duuhhh!!!

Quote:
    I have had enough contact with White crane guys in the past to know what the basic details are...enough to know if someone else has the fundamentals or not. I told you this before.
    Ok Gian, Name your totally reliable "White Crane Guys" who actually have knowledge of Scuffell, his claims and his skill in actual Real White Crane!

Reply]
    The guys I used to know were able to show me the fundamentals. I then took that knowledge and compared it to Jamie's movement and was able to see he has the same fundamentals. I didn't need anyone to tell me he's credible. I can see it for myself.

Again, I once again ask a very simple question that requires a straight up and simple answer: What training have you Gian had in Fuzhou White Crane to make such a judgment?

Reply]
    I thought I made it clear I have had some informal experience from years ago. Do I have to Blue Print it for you?

Gian,

With all due respect your evading directly answering my questions to you. Your running around light a rabbit caught in headlights.

Mate it's this simple: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. A simple YES, NO , Or I DON'T KNOW would suffice and save you a great deal of Keyboard time! Your long winded replies prove nothing except that you are evading the questions.

1/. Who did you study with in Fuzhou White Crane to make such an informed decision?

2/. Who are the "White Crane Guys" names that you mentioned in your post? I can name people, can you?

Do you want me to send you a copy of Scuffell's so called Lineage chart as proof.? Do you want me to name people that have said that Scuffell is not what he says he is? I can back up everything I say , can you. How about publishing some of those famous emails from Scuffell then?

The truth is that you and I both no the real truth, your just too blind to admit it and keep throwing up long-winded responses when a simple answer would reveal all.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Gian,

As you are aware I have emailed you items of my proof including a copy of his made up lineage chart for his so called White Crane has also been sent to you. As for my White Crane knowledge then you can go to my web site at:

http://www.whitecranefist.co.nr

Contact the Army in Townsville and actually ask about Scuffell being the so-called Army Combative Instructor. What do you have to lose by finding out the actual truth of his claims?

As I have taken the first step in providing this information will you know have the common courtesy and respect to answer my questions and provide your own "proof"?

1/. Who did you study with in Fuzhou White Crane to make such an informed decision?

2/. Who are the "White Crane Guys" names that you mentioned in your post? I can name people, can you?

I can back up everything I say, can you? How about publishing some of those famous emails from Scuffell then?
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 07:36 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

In addition

i have posted about this person in the past. Basically he is full of sh1t. I had the misfortune of training with him 10 years ago and he claimed he was-
    -a gold sash
    -south African mercenary
    -lived for 13 years in a sholin temple ( even though he lost the plot in record time)we asked his mum and she said all he ever did was stay on the dole and do nothing at home.
    -he become a bouncer in townsville and lasted 3 weeks he got knocked out 3 times.
    -he has a scare on his chin- ask him how he got it. the truth is he was working on the door of The Bank Nightclub and a patron hit him once and split him and knocked him out.

-he left his wife and child to hook up with Marie and basically training invloved going over to his house to to the same drills over and over while he went inside and smoked dope. he nearly got deported over this.
    sorry to dissappoint. i like many others got swindled too.
    Go here for the original post:

http://www.sportzblitz.net/Forum/top...jamie,scuffell

Phone numbers for Townsville Military:

Office Hours: (07) 4771 1602 After Hours: 0407 467 235

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

1. You have shown nothing to support your claims so far.

2. You wanted my opinion of the man, I told you.

3. You wanted to know how I came about that opinion, and I told you that too.

4. Now you are trying to convince me to see it your way, yet have given me nothing substantial.

On another note:

Tai Tzu Crane
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPGe8ZXa0hg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBiaWfUGKys

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...88ling&page=17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmz3bwTiAxw

You had mentioned Tai Tzu Crane was not from Fuzhou?

Fuzhou Tai Tzu crane
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdlZb-QSzFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spNNcNkCzhA

RD,

Anybody can post and say its anything on YouTube. I could post a video on YouTube and call it Quacking Duck Crane for whatever its worth. Beside it actually states its Fuzhou Ancestral Crane not Tai Zhu Crane.

Your not that naive are you? Again your grasping at straws while evading the truth.

I gave you some proofs of what I have been saying and all you can do is post bull, Lets have some actual proof from your side of the pond.

FACT: I have given you contacts!

FACT: I have given you names!

FACT: I have given you the so-called Lineage Chart!

FACT: I Have given you the Townsville Military's Contact Numbers so you could actually phone them yourself to find out who's telling the truth.

All you keep writing is the same old tired rhetoric!!!

At least I've had the balls to answer your questions directly and not evade them.

Again two very simple questions for you:

Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 09:45 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Fuzhou Ancestral Crane not Tai Zhu Crane.

Reply]
    Tai Tzu (Zhu)= Great Ancestor. It's the same style, just different spelling of it. An expert like you should know this stuff, it's not like it's much of a secret or anything.

As for my white crane experience, I have told you numerous times already I had informal study with some white Crane guys Years, and Years ago.

I am not going to name names, it's not relevant to this discussion anyway. besides everyone knows I generally do not discuss my live teachers on public forums. I have gotten in too much trouble in the past.

You can look thru every thread I have ever posted on, and unless someone I know from the line is on here too, I don't discuss who my live teachers are. It's just a matter of good ettiquite because I get into a lot of heated debates and it's just not good personal politics to draw all my teachers into the fire storms I periodically get myself into. So stop asking for names. You know all you need to know. I don't need guys I haven't seen in 8 years looking me up, all pissed off over some stupid thing with you.

Mate you will not name names because you cannot. I am calling you out on this one. You state that you trained with "White Crane Guys" well mate before your dementia sets in, give me some actual names otherwise your claims are nothing but a heap of hot air from a dirty orifice!

I have emailed you actual names yet you cannot supply even one single solitary name to back up your claims. You can give me the names privately via email without their names ever being made public. So that's just not a valid excuse its just more smoke blowing out of you! No need to name them in a public manner, a simple email to me will do nicely thank you very much. But I am willing to bet I will never receive such an email from you as there are no "White Crane Guys" that you can name.

Why are you hiding Gian? Give me a name or take your bat and ball and go home. Its game over for you.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

I have not made any claims. I only answered your questions about why I felt Jamie's claims are credible.

You do not need to know the names of anyone, only that I have spent a bit of time around White crane guys, and feel that what Jamie does is comparable to them.

As for the names you dropped, NONE of them are even remotely connected to the line Jamie is from, and wouldn't know him from Adam. You going to these people who have never met him, know nothing of his line and nothing about him and asking who he is, then calling him a fraud becasue they don't know, is simply Laughable.

NO ONE you mentioned is even ON the lineage chart you sent me, let alone in the line Jamie's name is found on.

Your whole campaign is a joke. You have nothing at all to support your claims or positions. What you are doing is defamation of character. If I were you, I'd be worried about getting sued again like what happened with the last guy that you senselessly tried to lynch.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 11-13-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Mate, mate, mate. Again you can't answer me. Such a shame you have to hide behind such a smokescreen. As for being sued, for what, for asking simple questions, I think not.

The people are not connected to Scufflell’s Line because its his own line! It’s that simple. No–one has actually heard of any of his so called line!

I ask people to simply look into MR. Scuffell's claims and they will soon come to their own conclusions That's the beauty of a discussion forum such as this.

End of discussion mate. At least people will be able to find their own answers and not be as so gullible to swallow something simply because someone said it on the phone, in a email or (God Forbid!) on a video LOL
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-13-2007 at 10:37 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Well, it looks like we each have our own opinion, and neither of us will be swayed by the other, so I don't see a point in continuing this.

It's almost midnite here, I am really tired.

Good nite.

I rest may case!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way