Quote Originally Posted by chasincharpchui View Post
to lamapai and others that use so choy instead of sau choy:

i merely asked a simple question to wat dialect 'so' was meant to be in
i was taught sau and not so. lkfmdc had to be the smart ass and ask if i had something uself to contribute, and the rest y' all can read urself

i will continue to critisize techniques regardless if its welcomed or not. if u dont wanna be critisized dont post on the net.

lkfmdc, im no master but u obviously are, a master of the chinese and english language, aand foremost a grandmaster of joking ur way out of every situation.

id hate to be somone that pays u hard earned cash to only learn to say 'knock knock' jokes or roll their eyes wen an aggresive person fronts them on the street.

thank god my master doesnt take my hard earned money and sell me lies.

I didn't say I had a problem with you. As far as I knew, you asked about the dialect/use of a word. I don't think it's an issue to really debate. We call it the sweeping fist. It makes sense to me.

If you want to call it something else, that's okay too.

Sweeping fist, sweeping kick, same character to me, same motion. Yes, the fist technique can come from different angles and use different hand positions. It's still the same motion as the sweeping kick, regardless of what plane it's on.

That is how I see is. The character debate is really out of my league, as I can only read about 100+ characters.

Peace