It seems like I'm getting more and more of these sorts of news stories, sad to say. I can't tell if I'm just hyper-sensitive or it's a growing phenomena. So I'm going to start compiling them here, just to see where it goes. I know there's some archived threads too, which could be linked in to this one.

Karate Instructor Accused Of Molesting Student
Monday, November 12, 2007 12:27:42 AM

A karate instructor remains locked up on charges he molested at least one of his young students.

Stephen Gressett, 20, is accused of molesting a girl under 12 years old during a class at United Tiger Martial Arts on Conroy Windermere Road.

The girl said the incident happened more than a year ago. She told police there were no adults around at the time.

Gressett denies the allegation. He's charged with lewd or lascivious molestation.

Investigators are now interviewing other students in class.
Marital Arts Instructor Accused Of Touching Female Student
POSTED: 5:44 pm EST November 12, 2007

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Some parents are standing by their children's martial arts instructor who was arrested over the weekend. Stephen Gressett, 20, is accused of touching one of his female students inappropriately at the United Tiger Martial Arts on Conroy Road.

The alleged incident happened at the center more than a year ago. The girl reported it to police last week. Gressett has been teaching at the center for four years. Other parents told Eyewitness News he is innocent.

"I've known Stephen. I've watched him grow as an adult and he's just become more professional," said parent Deanna Batt.

Eyewitness News tried to interview Gressett from jail, but he declined. He also refused to take a polygraph test.

Police said they are now looking into the case further to see if there are any more potential victims.