Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted Martial Artists

Continued from previous post

Wearing a black and white checked shirt Mohamed Bouhlel grins and puts his middle finger up to the camera on July 12 as he sits in the cab of the 19-tonne truck he used to murder 84 people on Bastille Day

The second picture was taken on July 13, the eve of the attack, and shows Bouhlel grinning broadly as he and a friend wearing a white Paris St Germain football top stand by the lorry

Boulel loved sending selfie photos to people, and would record all of his relationships with other people, however brief

French anti-terror police retrieved the photos from ISIS killer Bouhlel's mobile phone after he was shot dead in the carnage

A prosecuting source confirmed that the photos ‘are genuine’ and that the second man in the photo taken outside the truck ‘is now in custody along with five others.’
    The photos were leaked to TF1, the French private TV channel that is one of the most watched in Europe, and executives there took the decision to post them online.
    It came as French detectives have interviewed the truck killer's male lover amid revelations he was a 'sex maniac' and an 'ultra-violent bisexual sadist'.
    As his male and female lovers were interviewed in the wake of the massacre, it emerged he was sex-obsessed before his rapid decision to convert to Islam.
    The killer had told a friend he had regularly watched videos of hostages being decapitated by ISIS online, and detectives described finding 'very violent' pictures of corpses on his computer.
    Bouhlel's favourite lover was the 73-year-old male pensioner, but others described him as a 'sex maniac' and an 'ultra-violent bisexual sadist' when interviewed.
    The 'sexually obsessed' killer had male and female conquests that he found on dating sites.
    But the pensioner was described as his 'principal' lover by detectives who have unearthed details of his personal life by examining his mobile phone.
    Bouhlel also regularly viewed sites showing violent sex as well as propaganda and graphic scenes of torture and beheadings.
    A cousin described him as an 'unlikely jihadi' who drank alcohol, took drugs, ate pork and never went to a mosque.
    Officers discovered the phone inside the bullet-riddled white lorry after his mile of carnage on Thursday when he was shot dead.

His phone was picked up by police officers after they shot him dead last Thursday in a lorry that he had used to kill 85 people on the Promenade des Anglais, in the French city of Nice

Bouhlel also talked of his delight in obtaining a 7.65 pistol and his hope for getting other weapons. Pictured his family home in Tunisia

Memorial of hate: A mourner spits on the pile of rubbish and stones at the exact spot on the Nice promenade where Bouhlel was shot dead

It has since emerged his estranged wife was planning on heading to the fireworks display but pulled out at the last minute citing 'personal reasons', according to local media.
    Both his wife and her mother had been the victims of his domestic abuse, according to French detectives.
    Bouhlel visited gyms and salsa bars regularly, and would also visit website 'showing pictures of executions', said BFM TV.
    'The busy sex life of a man who had recently discovered a religious faith is shown by the data on the device,' BFM added.
    The phone has also revealed chilling details of how the divorced father-of-three prepared his attack - revealing his delight in obtaining a 7.65 pistol and his hope for getting other weapons.
    'Bring more weapons. Bringing in 5,' read one text, according to judicial sources.
    An earlier text said: 'It's good. I have the equipment.'
    The last text was sent at 10.27pm to one of the men now in custody following police raids over the weekend. It ended 'Bringing in five to C'.
    Most of those arrested had been in contact with Bouhlel on a number of occasions, added the judicial source.

Anger: Another mourner kicks the shrine daubed with the word 'assassin' on the ground where Bouhlel was killed by police
    Hero motorcyclist launches himself at terror truck in Nice

One theory being looked at was that Bouhlel was 'intent on committing suicide' and had designed his death 'in the style of a terrorist attack'.
    This theory is supported by information gleaned from those in custody, according to the source.
    These included Ramzie Arifa, 22, who 'spent time talking with Bouhlel before the attack'.
    One of the police officers who shot Bouhlel dead has also spoken about the ordeal for the first time.
    'He had stopped. The front of the vehicle was completely torn to pieces. The motor was off,' the unnamed officer revealed.
    'I was completely sure what was happening. I saw a shadow emerge from the driver's side. He had a weapon.
    'I aimed for the head – that's all I could see. He disappeared in the cabin and then reemerged.
    'I shot twice more. His head fell back.
    'Without knowing whether he was dead, I heard the order "stop shooting".'
    Three of the six still in custody have been transferred to Levallois-Peret near Paris for further questioning by the Directorate of Internal Security (RPS).
    I clung to the handle. I tried three or four times to open the door. I could see he was looking for something as the truck slowed down.
    Alexandre Migues
    But France's Minister of the Interior, Bernard Cazeneuve, said today that the links between the killer and 'terrorist networks' had not yet been established.
    However, he said: 'The MO is borrowed completely from that of Daesh [ISIS].'
    Speaking on RTL he added: 'We cannot exclude that an unbalanced and very violent individual, as his psychology shows he was, in one moment, rapidly radicalised and then committed this absolutely appalling crime.'
    But he said it was clear from the first moment it had all the elements of a suicide attack and initial inquiries seem to show premeditation.
    'There are people who are in custody, in the entourage or among those who at some point were in contact to supply him with arms.'
    Meanwhile a modest hero has come forward to tell how he tried to stop killer Bouhlel's rampage.
    Alexandre Migues said he saw the truck as it neared the end of the promenade.
    Throwing his bike to one side he ran for 20 metres to catch up with Bouhlel, who had now slowed the truck to between five and 10km.
    'I clung to the handle,' he told MBF TV. 'I tried three or four times to open the door. I could see he was looking for something as the truck slowed down.
    'He pulled up a weapon. He waved it at me looking me straight in the eyes. I let go of the door handle.
    'He was in command of that truck, that wheel. He was the master of the vehicle.'
    He continued: 'I'd seen a person get crushed in front of me so my reaction was to follow and run.
    'I tried to do my best to slow it down. But when he threatened me with his pistol, I let go of the handle.'
    He said that he had also seen the motorcyclist caught on camera trying to stop the vehicle, but didn't know what had happened to him.
    The man has never come forward or been found.
    He added: 'You can see on video we managed to slow the truck. I wish i could have clung on longer to force him into the central reservation or at least to slow him down enough so that people could flee.
    'From where we started to slow down the truck for 150 metres there were no victims. I was so relieved.'
    There are more photos but I only posted a few because it was making me sick. There's a video too.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Graham Samuel Downey

A wetsuit? Drugs are terrible things....

Kung-fu champ ‘choked stepdaughter so hard she blacked out'
    EXCLUSIVE Tim Clarke - The West Australian on July 27, 2016, 1:11 am

An international martial arts champion has been accused of choking his 11-year-old stepdaughter so hard she blacked out — before he was arrested wearing a wetsuit and allegedly possessing an unlicensed starter pistol.

Graham Samuel Downey, 43, has competed and won honours at national and international wushu, or kung-fu, competitions, but until yesterday was in custody on charges relating to an alleged assault on his stepdaughter this year.

Armadale Magistrate’s Court was told Mr Downey was in the grip of a drug-induced psychosis — brought on by a ****tail of prescription painkillers, methylamphetamine, cannabis and alcohol — when he went into his stepdaughter’s bedroom as she slept at 3am.

Police say he then placed a chokehold around the girl’s neck and under her chin, which caused her to pass out and was so rigorous it burst several blood vessels in her eyes.

Mr Downey then allegedly left the girl, before coming to his senses and trying to shake her awake.

After Mr Downey phoned his partner to tell her what he had done, police attended the Armadale address to find him dressed in a wetsuit.

He also allegedly had illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia and the starting pistol.

During a bail application yesterday, prosecutors argued the offence was extremely serious given Mr Downey’s martial arts background.

Police said there was also no guarantee the alleged drug use and violence would not happen again.

Defence lawyer Jeremy Scudds told the court Mr Downey had no history of violence and had an extremely close relationship with his stepdaughter — so close that she had even written to the court saying she forgave him. “He realises that something went wrong, and he wants to do something about it,” Mr Scudds said.

“And the fact he was arrested in a wetsuit goes to illustrate the state he was in.”

Mr Downey competed in the 2014 World Traditional Wushu Championships in China, winning two silver medals in the nanquan and double weapon disciplines.

A back injury had meant an increasing reliance on strong painkillers, the court was told.

Mr Downey wept as the allegations were aired in court and said he was concerned about the welfare of his tropical fish.

Magistrate Stephen Wilson granted Mr Downey $6000 bail with strict conditions he not contact his stepdaughter, or go within 100m of her and to report daily to police.

He will also have to have regular drug tests.

Mr Downey will appear in court again next month.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Kris Auld

Young mother tells of horrifying attack at the hands of ex-boyfriend and admits: "I thought he was going to finish the job"
    13:45, 27 JUL 2016 UPDATED 13:52, 27 JUL 2016
    BY FRASER N WILSON

Danni Wolschke's ex Kris Auld is awaiting sentence after pleading guilty to her abduction and assault.

Danni Wolschke's facial injuries were severe

A trained fighter left his former girlfriend for dead in a sickening attack that changed her life forever.

Danni Wolschke was battered beyond recognition by jealous ex Kris Auld in a sustained attack in April.

Now the young Darvel mother wants her side of the story to be told.

In an exclusive interview with the Kilmarnock Standard, Danni says her life will never be the same and admits her family are having to move to escape the evil clutches of the Muay Thai fighter.

Danni Wolschke had bad bruising on her eye from the attack

The 19-year-old was repeatedly knocked out by her 16st martial arts ex in a frenzied attack – and she thought she was going to die.

Brave Danni said: “I honestly thought he was going to finish the job.

“He told me, ‘tonight’s the night you die; I’m murdering you’. He left me to die.”

Earlier this month Auld, 22, who is awaiting sentence in Barlinnie Prison, pleaded guilty at Kilmarnock Sheriff Court to Danni’s abduction and assault.

But it wasn’t always like that for the young couple who had their first date at a Hallowe’en party in 2014.

Danni said Auld was “shy” and admitted she didn’t know too much about him.

Even Danni’s mum Jaclyn liked Auld saying: “He was always polite and helped out when he was in the house.”

But little did they know what was hiding beneath the facade. Now Danni wants people to know the true nature of Auld and wants safety for her and her beautiful son.

Victim Danni

Customer service adviser Danni said: “We were together throughout, we weren’t on and off again. But things changed about four months in.

“We started to bicker constantly but he was always able to justify himself and make me feel like it was my fault. He manipulated me.”

The pair split up just two weeks before the attack, leaving Danni to raise their then six-week old son Leo alone.

Danni said: “Leo was a novelty to Kris at first, he liked the title of dad but he couldn’t be bothered after a while. He was always on his phone when he had him and would never help out.

“He would never feed Leo or change him and I had to do all of it – that caused a lot of arguments.”

The final straw was when Auld, of New Farm Loch, used Leo as an excuse for kicking Danni’s family door in after an argument, leaving the tiny tot and the family terrified.

Hearing it was over led to a string of obsessive, grovelling texts from Auld. Looking back, it was a pre-cursor for what was to come.

Of the fateful night of the attack earlier this year, Danni said: “It was my first night out after having Leo, I was just going for drinks with a friend in Kilmarnock.

Danni wants to move on with her life

“He was texting me loads asking me where I was and what I was doing but I totally ignored it. Then he started calling me. When I didn’t answer I started getting calls from blocked numbers – it went on all night.

“I knew it was him so I just ignored it. But I knew he would keep going so I waited till I was back in the house and answered.

“He was raging from the off and screamed ‘Where are you’.

“He said I better meet him at the end of the street and if I didn’t he would come through the house and do whatever to everyone that was in.”

Danni was at home with her friend, her mum, Leo, and brother Taylor, 15.

Wanting to put an end to the late-night drama, she took out her extensions and wiped off her make-up. She changed into her jammies and walked along to appease the insecure brute.

She hoped it would be a quick meeting, the usual thing, putting up with his jealous rants. But Auld had different ideas.

“He told me to get into the car, so I did,” said Danni. “He asked me where I had been and I said I was in the house.

Bruising on Danni's leg, she claimed Auld tried to kneecap her

“Then he snatched my phone off me and started going through my texts – he saw messages between me and my pal going for drinks and texts to my mum. He started driving and asking ‘Why did you lie to me’.

“He told me if I got out the car he would run me down. Then he started going off his head.”

As he drove like a maniac one-handed, Auld repeatedly smashed Danni on the face, punching her till she passed out.

“He was constantly swearing and punching me,” Danni said.

When the car broke down, Danni thought there may be some reprieve from Auld’s vicious onslaught but she couldn’t be more wrong – Auld was just getting started.

She said: “He dragged me out the car by my neck – it was so bad he left his hand-print on my throat.

“I don’t remember what happened but I woke up on the ground with him kicking and punching me.

“He was stamping on my leg repeatedly – I honestly think he was trying to kneecap me. He walked away and was on the phone, he left me for dead at that point.

Victim Danni

“Then he came back and saw I was still alive and told me to get a taxi for us to Kilmarnock. He said if anyone heard us I was dead.

“I thought he was taking me to a house to finish the job off.”

Even then the ordeal was far from over for the teenager as Auld dragged her through the streets of the Valley, eventually ending up in Newmilns.

She said: “He didn’t care about me or his son. I begged him to stop and said I had to go look after Leo.

“But he screamed at me ‘I don’t give a f**k about your wean’.”

So out of it was Auld that he willingly took Danni to the first house he saw with its lights on, making up a lie and demanding Danni told homeowners she had been in a fight with a girl and that Auld had come to her rescue.

By this time it was 5am and Auld was demanding Danni ask people to call a taxi.

When he was out of earshot, she begged them to see beyond his lies, telling them it was him that did this to her.

Danni finally managed to escape out of the back door of the house and clamber over the garden fence. As her heart pounded through her chest, Danni made one last-ditch run for safety.

Danni after the attack

Banging on the first door of a house with lights on, she came across a family she knew. The ordeal was finally over and they called for an ambulance.

But her worried mother didn’t know what was happening. Auld, who still had Danni’s phone, had gone back to Kilmarnock and put her mobile on charge.

Frantic Jaclyn managed to get through, but when he answered, Auld told her: “She’s lying dead in a ditch you fat cow.”

Soon after, the hospital made contact with the family to let them know Danni was safe – but not well.

She had suffered severe bruising and swelling all over her body, had had hair ripped out, teeth chipped and a suspected fractured cheek bone.

She may have recovered physically, but Danni has been left mentally scarred for life, battling anxiety and depression. She is on several anti-depressants and is due to undergo counselling.

Earlier this month Auld was convicted of a number of charges, including the vicious beating of his ex.

He will face sentence on August 4 and has already been warned he faces a ‘lengthy’ jail sentence.

Danni admits it took the brutal beating for her to come to her senses about the father of her child.

She said: “I don’t have any feelings for him now. I just want safety for me and my family – unfortunately that means we are having to move.

“If it wasn’t for my family and the support they have given me, I think I would have been sucked back in by him. It took this for me to realise what was going on.

“I needed this shock to realise it – but I’m lucky to be alive.”

I was asked again why I feed this thread recently. I think it's very important. These are martial artists who lost the way. Some people go on and on about teaching street effective martial arts, but when those teachings lack wude, it's evil, pure and simple. I hope these news posts serve as a point of reflection to our members here. Be good.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

More on Downey

See the post two up.

Kung fu champion admits choking sleeping stepdaughter
    Shannon Hampton - The West Australian on August 30, 2016, 5:43 pm

Martial arts expert Graham Samuel Downey. Picture: Facebook.

An international martial arts champion has admitted choking his sleeping stepdaughter so hard while he was in the grips of a drug-induced psychosis that she was left unconscious and “staring lifeless at the ceiling”.

Graham Samuel Downey, 42, who has competed in national and international wushu, or kung fu, competitions, pleaded guilty in Armadale Magistrate’s Court today to the assault.

The court was told Downey had taken a ****tail of prescription and illicit drugs and alcohol before he went into his stepdaughter’s room as she slept about 3am and placed her in a stranglehold.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Kim Greenwood said after Downey choked her using the crook of his arm, he left his daughter lying on her bed “staring lifeless at the ceiling”.

Sgt Greenwood said Downey came to his senses and went to help the girl when he heard her gasping for air.

At bail application hearing last month, the court was told that after Downey phoned his partner to tell her what had happened, police arrived at the home to find him dressed in a wetsuit, which his lawyer said
    illustrated his state of mind at the time.

The girl, who had numerous burst blood vessels and soft tissue swelling in and around her eyes and ears, was taken to Armadale Hospital and later received treatment at Princess Margaret Hospital.

Downey also pleaded guilty to cultivating cannabis, after a hydroponic set-up was found in his backyard shed, and possessing an unlicensed air-rifle and starter pistol, which was found by police in his bedroom.
    The 42-year-old also admitted possessing ammunition and drug paraphernalia.

Downey competed in the 2014 World Traditional Wushu Championships in China, winning two silver medals in the nanquan and double weapon disciplines.

His lawyers will make submissions at his sentencing in October, after psychological and pre-sentence reports are completed.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Even more on Christopher Lee

This guy again...

Morbidly obese ‘martial arts expert’ intimidated social worker at her home during dispute over his daughter
    22:46, 6 SEP 2016 UPDATED 23:53, 6 SEP 2016
    BY NEIL DOCKING
    Christopher Lee, who weighs 29st, made “implicit and explicit” threats to the woman leaving her extremely shaken

Liverpool Echo
    Christopher Lee made threats to the woman29-stone Christopher Lee sought out the social worker at her home to intimidate her

A ‘martial arts expert’ weighing 29 stone sought out a social worker at her home and intimidated her during a dispute over his daughter.

Morbidly obese Christopher Lee made “implicit and explicit” threats to the woman when she met him and his partner Nicola Coghlan.

The 40-year-old trained fighter – thrown out of his previous home for anti-social behaviour – then went to her home, leaving the victim extremely shaken, the Liverpool Echo reported .

Lee, from Kirkdale, Merseyside, denied the allegation and was set to stand trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

But today he appeared via video link from HMP Preston and admitted intimidating her.

Paul Blasbery, prosecuting, said the Liverpool council worker met with Lee and Coghlan from July 2014 onwards.

Lee made “implicit and explicit” threats to the woman

He said: “Each time she met the defendant, she says he tried to intimidate her by saying things like ‘if I wanted to attack you I could, but I’m not going to’.

“She describes the defendant as being very aggressive and a bitter man.”

He said Lee called the woman a “f***ing scummy c***”.

Mr Blasbery said: “This was worrying and caused her some distress.”

The victim got into her car to go to work at around 8.20am on September 14 last year, when she heard a car “revving its engine”.

Mr Blasbery said: “She described it as being pretty loud and the vehicle blew its horn about four times. All of a sudden the blue vehicle pulled up beside her car.

“She immediately recognised Mr Lee as the driver. She could also see Ms Coghlan was the front seat passenger.

“She described the window being drawn down and Mr Lee shouting her name.”

He said Lee sped away, while continuing to shout at the victim.

Mr Blasbery said: “This left her feeling extremely shaken and scared because she knew Mr Lee’s past history.

“She also feels shaken because she now understands he knows where she lives.

“Due to her role she was extremely careful of protecting her personal information.”

Mr Blasbery said Lee had a “long record of public order offences” and was last convicted in 2011.

Trinity Mirror
    The case was heard at Liverpool Crown Court

Dan Travers, defending, said he had been in custody since the incident and found prison “particularly difficult, bearing in mind his health problems”.

Judge Alan Conrad, QC, said Lee had an “unattractive record”, but had made verbal rather than physical threats and already served the equivalent of a five-month sentence.

The judge gave Lee eight months in jail, suspended for 18 months, and an indefinite restraining order. He said unpaid work was “impractical given his physical state”.

Judge Conrad said: “This was a social worker trying to do her job. She is entitled to be protected from intimidation.

“It is a serious matter to threaten somebody in that position.”

Liverpool Mutual Homes took Lee to court in 2014 over anti-social behaviour and intimidation of workers at his former Allerton home.

He threw out electricians, claiming they unsettled his pet snake, and workmen, after one wore a baseball cap near his Buddha statue.

Workers were forced to form a human chain to protect themselves after Lee – said to have “expertise in the martial arts” – charged at them.

He was barred from being at home during repairs, but said there was no point sending “hairy-***ed coppers round”.

Lee added it would take an RAF rescue helicopter to budge him, shouting: “You’re going to need the 22 Squadron.”

The couple were evicted in 2015, when Lee was given a 28-day suspended prison sentence for flouting the injunction.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Brandon Cronkhite and Joshua Szlachciuk

Lincoln Martial Arts Studio Owners Arrested
    POSTED 5:32 PM, SEPTEMBER 29, 2016, BY ALI WOLF, UPDATED AT 04:43PM, SEPTEMBER 29, 2016

LINCOLN -- They teach martial arts to youth in downtown Lincoln, but this week, two men listed as founders of the STKD Tae Kwon Do studio, Brandon Cronkhite and Joshua Szlachciuk, were arrested.

They're accused of mailing thousands of dollars worth of marijuana products out of state.

"There were several parcels that were leaving that location and being shipped across the country to Florida and Tennessee," said Lt. Troy Minton-Sander with the Placer County Sheriff's Office.

Jeff Perry owns the coffee shop next door to the studio which opened just a few months ago.

"It's really scary when you don't even know," Perry said.

He's surprised hearing men who teach children to protect themselves are in trouble with the law.

"I had no clue, they just kind of, they go over there, I see a lot of people coming in and coming out. I've dealt with one of them, he was really nice," said Perry.

With help from the U.S. Postal Service, the Placer County Sheriff's Office launched an investigation in July, following complaints about a marijuana grow on Wise Road in rural Lincoln.

"We were able to determine what appeared to be a legal operation appeared to be something that had some criminality behind it, and based on that we were able to write a search warrant," said Lt. Minton-Sander.

Tuesday investigators arrested Cronkhite and Szlachciuk for numerous felony drug and weapons charges.

Investigators recovered 60 plants, 65 pounds of processed marijuana and concentrated cannabis, plus several illegal assault weapons.

Investigators say both the suspects lived on the property in rural Lincoln.

It's the same address where a 3 and 5-year-old boy died in an ATV crash in April 2015.

Following that accident, Brandon Cronkhite was identified as the father of one of the boys who crashed into a pond on the property.

On the Tae Kwon Do studio's website, Szlachciuk is described as a third-degree black belt who served in the Army.

The Placer County Sheriff's Office is still looking for a third person of interest, Stephen Starner.
    There's a vid too. Weird about the two boys dying.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Karate Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    This story boggles my mind.

DoJo Pizza at 4601 Morgan Ford Road was raided by police on Friday, Oct. 23, 2015.
    October 24, 2015 5:45 am • By Jesse Bogan
    I didn't see a follow-up to this story.

The story confused me a bit, it sounded like a new comedy film with Steven Chow "Kung Fu Pizza" so I looked it up,

Not that I trust the North American MSM or the progressive-leftist government police agendas but the following story looks legitimate.

Dojo Pizza's Loren Copp Appears in Court in Child Porn Case as Support Fades
    Posted By Doyle Murphy on Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 4:11 PM
    Loren Copp appeared Friday in federal court on a child pornography charge. - STEVE TRUESDELL

Name:  copplede.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  53.1 KB

Loren Copp appeared Friday in federal court on a child pornography charge.

Dojo Pizza owner Loren Copp arrived handcuffed and shackled at the ankles on Friday in federal court for his first appearance since his arrest on child pornography charges.

His attorney had dropped him overnight. Some of his strongest supporters have backed away now that the FBI says it has photographic proof he sexually abused a girl over the course of several years, starting with a stomach-churning snapshot of the two of them in a sex act when she was just twelve years old.

Copp, 47, faces a maximum of 30 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if he’s convicted.

See Also: The Curious Case of Dojo Pizza

Until a series of law enforcement raids in October and November, he’d lived with four teenage girls in a converted church at 4601 Morgan Ford Road in Bevo Mill where he taught karate, established a school and operated a pizzeria.

Federal authorities claim they found the pornographic photos on a computer hard drive seized during one of the raids. Investigators showed the pictures to the girl on Wednesday, and she identified herself and Copp, according to the criminal complaint released on Thursday following his arrest.

Tauna Cowin, whose two oldest daughters lived with Copp most of their lives, says she cried all night after reading the newly revealed allegations.

“If he did do this, I hope he rots in jail,” she told the Riverfront Times. “I’m sorry, but I hope he rots in jail.”

It seems much that power corrupts. That's if we consider they may have had some good intention to begin with.
    Not enough Karate and too much Pizza

Name:  quote-canvas-art_14875-1.jpg
Views: 1521
Size:  70.7 KB
    Last edited by wolfen; 09-30-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    "顺其自然"

Oscar Perez Garnica

I was tempted to post this one in Busted MMA fighters and fights, but this guy doesn't sound like a fighter.

Kennewick teacher charged with molesting martial arts student
    Kristin M. Kraemer
    Tri-City Herald 2 hrs ago (0)

Oscar Garnica (Tri-City Herald file)

A Kennewick teacher who owns a Richland martial arts school is accused of inappropriately touching a girl and trying to set up a secret rendezvous to have sex.

Oscar Perez Garnica, 47, teaches math at Kennewick High School and “was placed on paid administrative leave before the school year began when the school district learned about the allegations from law enforcement,” said district spokeswoman Robyn Chastain.

The district is fully cooperating with the Richland Police Department, added Chastain, who had no further comment because it is an active criminal investigation.

Garnica has been a Kennewick High teacher since 2006. He also was the girls bowling coach from 2008 to 2016, stepping down in February after the season.

The incident with the young teen girl allegedly happened Aug. 7 at Choice Martial Arts on Wellsian Way. The next day, the girl disclosed the encounter to her counselor, who explained he was required by law to report it to police.

State Department of Revenue records show the martial arts business is registered under Garnica’s home address in Pasco. Court documents say he is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu sensei, or teacher, at the school.

Garnica was charged Monday in Benton County Superior Court with third-degree child molestation. The charge includes the aggravating circumstance that Garnica used his position of trust or confidence to commit the crime.

He has been sent a summons to appear in court Oct. 19.

Garnica had been helping the girl “work through some difficult personal problems,” according to court documents.

They were alone when he invited the girl to sit on his lap. They eventually began kissing and he touched her inappropriately, documents said.

The teacher and student left the center together to get something to eat, and then Garnica drove her home, documents said.

The two allegedly talked about having sex the next day, with Garnica saying he would bring a “glove,” referring to a condom.

After the girl learned her counselor was going to call police, she asked her mother to drive her to the martial arts school so she could talk to Garnica. The mother waited in the car but after some time went inside, where Garnica approached her and said there had been an allegation of inappropriate contact, court documents said.

He explained that he hugged the teen while she was sitting on his lap and that his hand must have slipped, but denied any intentional wrongdoing, documents said.

Deputy Prosecutor Megan Whitmire wrote that Garnica told the mother he had “been through this type of thing before,” that there would be interviews and his name would be placed on “a list” for a year, and then everything would be fine.

Police found the girl and Garnica both deleted all communications with each other from their cellphones, but some segments of conversations were retrieved, court documents said.

Phone records showed more than 400 text messages between the girl and Garnica from late July until Aug. 9, when the girl’s mother took her phone away and got a civil court order for Garnica to have no contact with the teen.

Many of those messages were sent between midnight and 3 a.m., including after Garnica knew police were being contacted, documents said.

The girl allegedly sent one text saying “I’m done … all I do is cause pain,” with a response from Garnica saying “You bring happiness and smiles to my life.”
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

The MSM Great Wall of Lies

Another terrorist.
    Time to start a Martial Arts Terrorists thread.
    continued next post
    (Part 1)
    The correct title of that would be an Islamic Martial arts Terrorists Thread if you were able to stand up to the punishments of any possible leftist community environment. You probably will find more martial artists in the Islamic Terrorists group because adherents to an ideology of civilizational conquest as dictated by the Koran and the Sharia are likely to practice various arts of war.

A cousin described him as an 'unlikely jihadi' who drank alcohol, took drugs, ate pork and never went to a mosque.
    The article quoted is a complete obfuscation and misdirection but this is the most striking lie presented.The authors of the article for sure knew it was a lie but the MSM has kept the public ignorant and they are counting on that.
    This item is a common misunderstanding. Much of the general population in the West is kept in the dark about the nature of political Islam and the teachings of the Koran, the Hadith and the Sira and the codification of Islamic Law in the Sharia.

What the cousin described is exactly what motivated this act of violent Jihad as opposed rather than a condition that didn't motivate him. The Koran promises that all Muslims will spend some time in Hell for their sins before going to heaven and that hell described is very horrifying
    If a Muslim does all the things the cousin mentioned then the Koran promises them an even worse time in Hell but there is a loophole. If the Muslim decides to commit an act of Jihad and dies in that act then the Koran promises that Allah will completely forgive all his past sins and he will go to heaven and be rewarded with the 72 virgins and other things. Being committed to Jihad is a license to sin.

So a Muslim suddenly splurging in the sins of all things Non-Muslims is certainly a danger sign worth profiling. Some of the 9-11 hijackers did the same thing. They went to strip clubs etc. They knew they could enjoy any sin and Allah would forgive all.. so long as they died in Jihad. So as you can see, once they start sinning, it commits them to Jihad, they have to pay the Bill to Allah. . The only way out of Hell at that point is to die in Jihad,

Killing to Avoid Hell
    Does Islam teach that a person may avoid Hell by killing for Allah?
    According to the Quran, all Muslims will spend time in hell for their sins. After paying the price, Muslims will then be allowed into paradise.
    Muhammad made an exception for prophets (ie. himself) and for anyone dying in battle for the cause of Allah's religion.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1336
Size:  72.2 KB

The article is an obfuscation, a wall of lies and misdirection.
    Everything the MSM says about Muslims, Islam, Immigration "Migrants, Terrorism etc etc is a complete deception. It's not the only thing they are lying about , it's just one of the main things.
    Every migrant is a vote for the Left and a means of economic gain by the Globalists by exploiting cheap imported labor and a broken nation state with a population in chaos unable to protect it's human rights.
    And behind the wall of lies is another wall of lies and behind that is the graveyard of Western Civilization and America.

This has been pinpointed by as the day Bouhlel started staking out the Promenade des Anglais in the hired lorry.
    Wrong! He cased it more than a year previously.
    One theory being looked at was that Bouhlel was 'intent on committing suicide' and had designed his death 'in the style of a terrorist attack'.
    The MO is borrowed completely from that of Daesh [ISIS].'
    Speaking on RTL he added: 'We cannot exclude that an unbalanced and very violent individual, as his psychology shows he was, in one moment, rapidly radicalised and then committed this absolutely appalling crime.'
    'theory'?? 'in the style of a terrorist attack'. It's called Jihad!!, it comes from the Koran and is one of the foundations of the Ideology of Political Islam from the word of Allah from the book that is considered perfect by worldwide Islam.
    Jihad is a part of Sharia law since jihad is part of the Trilogy.
    o9.0
    Jihad means to war against kafirs and derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion. …
    o.9.1 Jihad is a communal obligation. When enough people perform it to successfully accomplish it, it no longer obligatory upon others.
    o.9.4 Those called upon (to perform jihad when it is a communal obligation) are every able-bodied man who has reached puberty and is sane.
    (Note: By logical deduction, Jihad in itself is considered sane)

25 Jul 2016
    French authorities now reveal that the Nice terrorist was not only religious, and not “fast radicalized” as previously asserted, but planned his attack along with accomplices over many months.

Top anti-terror prosecutor François Molins on Thursday revealed that Tunisian-born Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel showed ties to Islamic terrorism at the time of the January 2015 jihadist attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris and a kosher market, according to the Wall Street Journal. The magazine had run satirical cartoons depicting Muhammad. The new report from Molins contradicted statements in recent days from Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve and Prime Minister Manuel Valls that Bouhlel had become “fast radicalized” before killing 84 and injuring many more with a large delivery truck and other weapons in a Bastille Day terror attack.

Molins indicated that a year before his Islamic terror attack, Bouhlel surveilled the scene of the murders and communicated with accomplices more than 1,000 times, according to WSJ.
    in just the two weeks before the attacks — [Bouhlel] searched ‘on a near-daily basis’ for information on suras, or chapters of the Quran; on nasheeds, or chants, that have been used by jihadist groups like the Islamic State; on Eid al-Fitr, the holiday that marks the end of Ramadan; and on attacks in Orlando, Dallas and Magnanville, France, where an Islamic State militant killed a police captain and his companion last month,” according to the New York Times.

Bouhlel appears to have moved to France in 2005 and may have had little contact with family back home in recent years. Bouhlel’s brother back in Tunisia indicated to Reuters that he had sent money back home regularly at times, as many other Tunisians working abroad also do. Days before committing the terrorist attack in Nice, Bouhlel sent funds worth £84,000.

Bouhlel was said to have begun growing a beard for religious purposes in recent months. In May 2015, Bouhlel saved an article about a stimulant used by jihadists according to WSJ. In July 2015, he took photos of Bastille Day celebrations and in July and August photographed crowds at the promenade in Nice. In January of this year, an article about using a car in an attack was saved by Bouhlel.
    Both his wife and her mother had been the victims of his domestic abuse, according to French detectives.
    That is not "domestic abuse according to Sharia Law, That is his culture and his right under Sharia Law.
    In fact as has been reported:
    Despite the violence Khalfallah still looked upon her husband before the attack with “eyes of love,”
    The whole narrative that this guy was "crazy" is an obfuscation.
    Violent yes, crazy no.
    If he is crazy then so are the 16-33 percent of Muslims (depending on demographic) living in the USA and Europe who are enthusiastic about supporting ISIS and terror attacks (PEW Research) and the 66 percent that treasonously want Sharia Law to replace all American Law.I would go with "crazy" but we don't have enough mental hospitals to house them all

Some other things to know about the suppression here.
    • Gene had to get this news from online UK media because all the media in North America had limited news and they said "TRUCK kills people" as if the people were killed by a transformer! Watch out for self-willed trucks!!!! They are insane!
    • The picture of the dead little girl in the body bag was pulled in the European MSM after this. They don't want their populations getting angry and actually doing something about policing Political Islam and Islamic Migrant Immigration. 'Only Teddy Bears and Tears are permitted, comrades! And don't forget the hashtag #prayfor ..whatever'..just don't do anything to stop this.. Contrast this with the picture of the dead Muslim child on the beach which the Globalists used profusely in the media to garner sympathy for their leftist immigration policy of importing "migrants" which has actually become an Islamic Hijira - conquest by immigration. .
    • There was more video of the attack,the Central Globalist owned French Government (Lalonde) ordered the local authorities to delete it. They refused.

Nice Terror Attack: What They're NOT Telling You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwp4znSQ3WM

Robert Spencer on the Global Outbreak of Mental Illness

Last edited by wolfen; 10-16-2016 at 07:05 AM.
    "顺其自然"

The blizzard of the world Has crossed the threshold

There are more photos but I only posted a few because it was making me sick. There's a video too.]
    Another terrorist.
    Time to start a Martial Arts Terrorists thread.
    (Continued.... Part 2)

Again, you probable won't need to, not because the attacks will abate (they will certainly increase) but because the news of them in the entire Western world has been ordered suppressed either by law or by willful co-operation by the Globalist MSM .
    Furthermost google is now censoring skewing and it's results to fit the narrative (duckduckgo may be preferable) Similarly youtube , facebook twitter have found ways to censor and ban whatever the globalists dislike. People are being arrested in Germany (by the Stasi 2.0 ) in Sweden for mere criticism of the migrant policy and on and on. Europe is a horror story.

Name:  Seus.jpg
Views: 1329
Size:  20.9 KB

IMO all the major terror groups got their agents in place in America We are only seeing now the few hotheads that are jumping the gun.m America is wide open, hardly anyone is manning the gates and every Islamic Terrorist group in the world knows it. Obama has turned the FBI into social workers for terrorists.
    If Trump is elected the organized and sophisticated terrorist groups will act immediately to try to prevent the immigration door from being closed and in the process get Trump blamed for their activity. They will have to act immediately because they will actually be hunted by American Authorities instead of being indirectly protected by political policy.
    If Hillary is elected, they have no need to destroy America immediately they will just sit back and let Hillary do it. (This strategy is now being used in Europe - they are waiting for their numbers to increase a little more). When she declares open borders and gives 30 million plus illegals immunity there will be major system collapse. The Islamists will wait til Hillary gets in another million Muslims or wait at least a year and they have their communities cemented in before they open up on us. Then the avalanche will start both terror and insurrection and the CBRN attacks. At the same time the Migrants are flooded into America Hillary will clamp down on that "Free Speech etc" that she so disdains thus enabling the process of Islamification even further.

The real threat is not terror.
    The terror is there to make us shut up while the real process of Islamification allows the Sharia to dominate America. Islam has compromised every legal, political educational and judicial system in America. We are dying the death of a thousand cuts as inch by inch they destroy Western Civilization with the help of the suicidal left and the power mad Globalists that back the left.

One to two years AH (After Hillary, After Hellfire, after the gates of Hell have been opened) is my estimation.

OK. Done! People have been warned.
    Every day without an Islamic Terrorist attack is a bonus. And every day without the Sharia means we are still free.

I've seen the future, baby: It is murder

Things are going to slide (slide) in all directions
    Won't be nothing (won't be), nothing you can measure anymore
    The blizzard, the blizzard of the world
    Has crossed the threshold
    And it has overturned
    The order of the soul
    Leonard Cohen
    Mark Steyn - The Official Lie

Last edited by wolfen; 10-16-2016 at 06:40 AM.
    "顺其自然"

Zachariah Justice Bennett & Leah Corinn Wright

Mitchell's instructor charged with sexually abusing teens
    Henry Culvyhouse , hculvyhous@dmg.gannett.com 3:59 p.m. EDT October 17, 2016

(Photo: Image by Wicomico County Detention Center)

An instructor at Mitchell's Martial Arts is believed to have sexually abused at least three teenage girls, according to court records.

Zachariah Justice Bennett, 26, of Bridle Court in Salisbury, is being held without bond at the Wicomico County Detention Center after 27 charges were filed against him on Oct. 13. Bennett is facing a number of sexually related offenses, including first-degree rape and first-degree sexual offense, each of which carries a penalty of up to life in prison.

A second employee involved in the case, 21-year-old Leah Corinn Wright of Princess Anne, turned herself to authorities on Monday morning, according to Lt. Rich Weisrberg of the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office. He said Wright had a warrant out for her in regards to the case, but he could not elaborate on her role.

The Maryland Judiciary Case Search shows she has been charged with 21 offenses, many of which are sexual in nature. Wright is currently being held without bond at the Wicomico County Detention Center.

The Wicomico County Child Advocacy Center, according to charging documents obtained by The Daily Times, was alerted to the suspected abuse on Oct. 12. However, the sexual acts are believed to have occurred as early as October 2014, according to the charging papers.

Investigators say each of the victims were "groomed"---meaning manipulated to trust Bennett--over a period of time prior to the suspect engaging in sexual contact. One victim was assaulted in the bathroom and a D.J. booth at the martial arts facility located at 1305 South Division Street in Salisbury, according to court documents.

Another victim was 13-years-old when Bennett began grooming her by texting explicit pictures of his private parts, investigators said. While charged in Wicomico County with acts committed against this victim, Bennett may also be facing charges in Ocean City as well for other acts, the charging documents mention.

The charges against Bennett and Wright are not the first sex crimes accusations leveled at a Mitchell's Martial Arts employee. In 2011, David M. Gunzburg, a black belt assistant instructor at the time, was charged with soliciting a minor after exchanging lewd emails with an undercover detective posing as a 13-year-old girl, according to reports at the time.

Gunzburg pleaded guilty in 2012 to the solicitation charge and was granted two years' probation. He currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, according to court records.

Weisrberg said Monday that the current investigation is still underway due to the fact Bennett "had contact with multiple juveniles in his capacity as an instructor." Weisrberg could not confirm whether or not any more victims have been located, due to the pending investigation.

When called for comment on Monday afternoon, Mitchell's Martial Arts offered the following statement:

"We are aware of the incident and take the safety and security of our staff and guests very seriously. We intend to uphold and enforce the highest standards of conduct as we move forward with our business," the statement read.

Anyone who believes she or he may have been victimized by Bennett is urged to the call the Wicomico County Child Advocacy Center at 410-713-3497.

This story will be updated

410-877-4221

Twitter: @hculvyhousedmv
    UPDATE: Second martial arts employee charged with sex abuse of a minor
    Julian Sadur, Reporter, julian_sadur@wmdt.com
    POSTED: 02:06 PM EDT Oct 17, 2016
    UPDATED: 03:23 PM EDT Oct 17, 2016

Leah Corinn Wright, age 21, Princess Anne, Md.

SALISBURY, Md. -
    New details show that a second Mitchell's Martial Arts employee may have been involved in the sexual abuse of underage female students. Zachariah Bennett is facing 27 child sex abuse charges, however it appears 21-year-old Leah Wright was also involved with one of the alleged victims.

According to court documents, Bennett admitted in a police interview that Wright took turns with a victim performing sexual acts on him. He also says that Wright served as a lookout for Bennett while he engaged in sexual acts with the same victim several weeks later.

Both sexual acts allegedly occurred at Mitchell's Martial Arts in Salisbury.

In total Wright faces 21 child sex abuse charges for her alleged involvement in this crime.

Wright is currently being held at the Wicomico County Detention Center.
    Two in collusion. So horrible.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Slightly OT

This is OT because no charges were filed and I'm not sure that Kung Fu backflips while blacked out counts as being a martial artist.

But still, it's totally worthy of posting here, yes?

Police: Missing PS4 Controller Leads to ‘Blackout Kung Fu Fight’
    December 30, 2016 10:16 AM

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 11: A Playstation 4 and its controller is on display at the Sony Playstation E3 2013 booth at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 11, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Thousands are expected to attend the annual three-day convention to see the latest games and announcements from the gaming industry. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)

GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J. (CBS)—Police in Gloucester City responded to an incident of kung fu fighting last week and a missing video game controller may be to blame.

It happened on Dec. 21 in the 200 block of North Willow Street for a report of two men fighting in the street.

Police say the two men in their 30s were arguing about a missing PS4 paddle when one of the men spat in the other’s face.

“The male who was spat on stated he then apparently blacked out and began to do kung fu and backflips,” police said in a news release.

During the “blackout,” the backflipper apparently managed to damage his friend’s fence.

No charges were filed in the incident.

“Neither male wished to sign complaints and the male who blacked out agreed to fix the fence,” said police.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Barry Hartshorn

This is an ugly story from any perspective.

Violent martial arts instructor searched his baby for drugs
    By HERomPEllis | Posted: January 03, 2017

Barry Hartshorn

A PARANOID Devon martial arts instructor who attacked his partner before searching their newborn baby for drugs has been jailed.

Barry Hartshorn, 29, assaulted the mother as she cradled the eight-week-old in her arms on the sofa.

He then punched her in the head and put his hand over her mouth so she could barely breath and started bleeding, a court heard.

Homeless Hartshorn accused her of hiding his drugs and then pulled at his baby's clothes to search them.

He was jailed for 18 weeks by magistrates in Plymouth after pleading guilty to assaulting the woman by beating on New Year's Eve.

The court heard the mum-of-three was left with severe bruising and swelling to her head and concussion.

In a statement, the victim said: "I wanted us to be a family and am angry he has done this to us. He has destroyed our family. I have to put the children first."

The court heard that Hartshorn, who featured on Sky TV for a Thai boxing bout, had mental health problems and had not worked for about a year.

He had become 'increasingly paranoid' after taking cocaine, the court heard.

Jodie Leonard, for Hartshorn, said he did not seek to excuse the attack and accepted he was going to jail.

The former drug dealer was jailed for 11 months last year for beating another former partner after falsely accusing her of having an affair.

He was also was jailed for three years in 2008 for slashing a teenager with a machete and burning another with a hot iron in a drug debt revenge attack.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Another ugly story

Wife Slain in Murder-Suicide Had Accused 'Martial Arts' Expert Husband of Inflicting ‘Severe’ Skull Laceration
    The husband accused his wife of trying to run him over with an SUV.

By Joseph Hosey (Patch Staff) - February 6, 2017 2:33 pm ET

Wife Slain in Murder-Suicide Had Accused 'Martial Arts' Expert Husband of Inflicting ‘Severe’ Skull Laceration

JOLIET, IL — A woman apparently killed by her husband before he took his own life had accused him of once bashing in her head, and he claimed she tried to run him over with a sport utility vehicle, according to filings in Will County court.

Angel Morgan, 42, and Patrick Morgan, 49, were found dead in their North Bluff Street apartment early Sunday by a concerned relative who went looking for them.

Angel Morgan had suffered multiple gunshot wounds and Patrick Morgan had been shot just once, according to Will County Coroner Patrick O’Neil’s office. A handgun was found by the bodies, police said.

Angel Morgan had filed to divorce her husband in May. In her petition, she said she “suffered a severe laceration to (her) skull at (her) spouse’s hand in the past, and years of physical abuse where he used martial arts on” her.

Patrick Morgan denied the allegations. Angel Morgan dismissed her divorce case less than four months ago.

In March, Patrick Morgan claimed his wife slammed the trunk of their SUV off his head before attempting to run him over. He also told of a “verbal altercation” with his “supposed friend Johnny Ray, about coveting (his) wife and frequenting (his) home.”

The Morgans’ two sons, Amari Morgan, 18, and Blaique Morgan, 20, are in custody at the Will County jail for allegedly murdering their 62-year-old next-door neighbor, Robert Bielec, in January 2016.

The parents of Amari Morgan (left) and Blaique Morgan were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide. Amari Morgan and Blaique Morgan are currently in the Will County jail while they face murder charges. | image via Will County Sheriff's Department

Bielec had just pulled into the driveway of his Houston Avenue home when the Morgan brothers walked up and confronted him about an “ongoing dispute,” Assistant State’s Attorney John Connor said during their bond hearing.

During the ensuing argument, Bielec made a sexual remark about the Morgans’ little sister, Connor said. Amari Morgan then allegedly swung a bat at Bielec’s head, killing him.

Robert Bielec | submitted photo

Bielec’s “skull was caved in,” Connor said.

Bielec’s female roommate reportedly heard the commotion outside her home. When she went to see what was going on, she found Bielec dead in the driveway.
    Wonder what style he practiced...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Pleads guilty

More on Zachariah Bennett here.

Former martial arts instructor pleads guilty to sexual abuse of a minor
    Posted: Mar 07, 2017 10:32 AM EST
    Updated: Mar 07, 2017 10:32 AM EST

Zachariah Bennett, 26

SNOW HILL, Md. - A former martial arts instructor pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor Tuesday. Zachariah Bennett entered the plea as a part of a deal in Worcester County. He was facing a total of five charges in Worcester County, but as part of the deal the State did not move forward with the other charges at this time.

Bennett, a former instructor at Mitchell's Martial Arts in Salisbury, engaged in sexual acts with a then 13-year-old student. The incident took place inside a van during a field trip to Jolly Roger in Ocean City in August of 2016.

Tuesday the State recommended 15 years for the crime with all but 10 served, meaning he would only spend five years behind bars. He would also have to register as a tier-3 sex offender. Sentencing has been delayed until a pre-sentencing investigation and mental health evaluation can take place.

Bennett is also facing similar charges in Wicomico County. Bennett will answer 29 charges Wednesday, involving alleged sexual acts with minors inside the martial arts facility.

Also accused in Wicomico County, Leah Wright, another former Mitchell's employee. She is accused of standing lookout during some of the alleged acts and participating in others. Wright's trial is scheduled for this May.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips