Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
You know what they do to child molesters in prison...

Although we must give the benefit of the doubt - innocent till proven guilty- it isn't looking to good right now.
I know that Mike Parella is up in arms about it on a FB site dedicated to MA businesses and Ross commented about it in his blog - from what Mike was saying, a lot of people contacted him privately over the last few days confirming that this was not unknown w/in the community; don't know if that's credible, but just saying...

typically, once the ball starts rolling, it picks up steam quickly - when a victim no longer thinks he / she is the only one, it's easier for the truth to come out (a typical tactic for abusers is to isolate their victims, for example getting them to believe that they are the only one, so that no one would believe them if they said something);

personally, I never even heard of the man before all of this, so all of his supposed greatness has had no impact on me; and of course innocent until proven guilty - but there appears to be a lot of movement against his being innocent...