Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted Martial Artists

Last words about Monson:

Be him anarchist or neocon, if he gets the reputation for going berserk because of some disagreement with a girlfriend he will soon find that anyone who might have been willing to give him sponsorship will go running for cover.

I've followed Monson a little. He is interesting. He claims to be communist and anarchist, but he also claims to be a Christian Anarchist. I don't even know what that means, nor do I want to know.

He is mentioned in Me, Chi, and Bruce Lee by Brian Preston. That is an interesting book btw. I think it just came out in paperback here in the US. He's not a bad MMA fighter, but he has had his troubles.

I know you guys aren't making fun of these people Gene. I was making reference to my poor pun joke.

TCMA and MA in general are just like any other part of life. You have good pastors and priests, and you have bad ones. Politicians are the same way, with the good ones never making the news.

I've been attending a Kung Fu school here in Cincinnati for a little over a year now. My Sifu is human like everyone else, but I see where he tries to make a difference in the lives of his students. He works with a lot of inner city kids, and I can see where he tries to be a good mentor. To me, that good martial arts, and just plain being a good person. He probably won't ever make the news, but considering this thread, that is probably a good thing. I'm sure for every pedophile or raging idiot, there are hundreds if not thousands of good martial arts teachers. Thankfully!

Well, we'll see how it all pans out. The Olympian article didn't include much actual information beyond her allegations, so I'm not going to leap to conclusions either way just yet. Very not cool if it is true, though.

Another molester

10 counts and counting...
    Martial arts instructor accused of molesting boys
    Daily News Wire Service
    Updated: 01/20/2009 06:14:35 PM PST

BURBANK -- Burbank police announced the arrest of a tae kwon do instructor on suspicion of sexually molesting two boys.

Burbank resident Suphachai Leeisaranukul, 36, who also goes by the name Chris Lee, was arrested on Jan. 6, according to Burbank police Detective Brian Gordon.

The District Attorney's Office has filed 10 counts of committing lewd acts on a child against Leeisaranukul, who is being held in lieu of $760,000 bail, Gordon said.

Gordon indicated they believe there may be more alleged victims and asked anyone with information pertaining to the suspect to call him at (818) 238-3255.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    yeah, he's a real advocate of women's rights
    Well, From what I read the altercation had really nothing to do with the fact that she was a women.

I think it involves anger issues. My guess is the guy had like tons of information, phone #s and other stuff on his phone. She took this guys phone started looking in it and finding other girls phone numbers and destroyed it. He probably would have reacted the same way if it had been a guy who did that because he found his girl friends number on his phone.

I think the guy has some personal issues. Most anarchists I know try to keep a low profile especially when it comes to how they make a living.

Holy cow man. I'm glad he is called Chris Lee for short. His real name is a challenge of its own.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Well, From what I read the altercation had really nothing to do with the fact that she was a women.

I think it involves anger issues. My guess is the guy had like tons of information, phone #s and other stuff on his phone. She took this guys phone started looking in it and finding other girls phone numbers and destroyed it. He probably would have reacted the same way if it had been a guy who did that because he found his girl friends number on his phone.

I think the guy has some personal issues. Most anarchists I know try to keep a low profile especially when it comes to how they make a living.
    I will type slowly, try and read slowly and see if you can grasp the concept

under
    no
    circumstances
    do you
    hit a
    woman

period

now, especially if you are well over 200 lbs and a pro fighter

more evidence he is a giant hypocrite
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

under
    no
    circumstances
    do you
    hit a
    woman

period

Did I read that wrong? Where does it say he hit her?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

under
    no
    circumstances
    do you
    hit a
    woman

period

You know you just made yourself look like a total fool!

As MasterKiller said, there was nothing to indicate the guy hit her.

You're amazing. You might do well to actually read and understand something before you start making sarcastic remarks about other people's intelligence.

As MasterKiller said, there was nothing to indicate the guy hit her.
    "nothing" except the three reports on the MMA based sites saying he has been accused of assault and battery, and the report on MMA.tv that he was "denied bail based upon the (violent) nature"

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

You're a real peice of work man. If nothing else you should apologize for the smartass reply you gave. However I don't really expect that you will!

As was said, I have read nothing that says anything about him hitting this women. You can defend yourself all you like and believe what you will. The article that was attached to this thread mentioned nothing of any sort of physical attack on this women.

It's obvious, from what you've said, you hate this guy for whatever reason but the facts are the facts. And you continue to make yourself look like a fool by continuing your argument and not just saying "I was wrong".

Thumbs down

As was said, I have read nothing that says anything about him hitting this women.
    Well, if YOU haven't read it, then it can't be true

(/sarcasm)

There are like 5 HUGE threads out there about him right now, google it

It's obvious, from what you've said, you hate this guy for whatever reason but the facts are the facts.
    Hate is a strong emotion, I simply don't care about him enough to "hate" him

HIs ideology is bankrupt and ridiculous. And he's demonstrated he doesn't really understand even what it is about

He is a huge hyporcite. He also apparently doesn't care about his children (no health insurance) and has anger and violence issue.

I'm just pointing out he is a jerk, not a hero.....

He also apparently doesn't care about his children (no health insurance)
    I never had health insurance coverage until I graduated from college and started paying for it myself. More than 1/2 the country lives like this. I don't think 1/2 the country hates their kids (unless all those kids are Republican. Then I can understand it.)
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I never had health insurance coverage until I graduated from college and started paying for it myself. More than 1/2 the country lives like this. I don't think 1/2 the country hates their kids (unless all those kids are Republican. Then I can understand it.)
    Most of the country doesn't have corporate sponsors, and doesn't get fat pay checks from major fighting events, ie he CHOSE not to insure those kids

And that's still just the tip of the iceberg

Your attempts to pull out of this is laughable. I noticed you did not leave any links but instead advised me to "Google it".

I did google it and read several articles...none of which mentioned Monson striking this women. She has accused him of destroying her house and grabbing her. That's a far cry from beating the S out of this women.

Maybe you should either provide a link that describes the so-called attack or quit now before you look like an even bigger fool....I would advise the latter.

I would also advise that you do your research before you shoot your mouth off.