Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted Martial Artists

USSD?

United Studios of Sexual Deviants?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Yikes xcakid!

Do tell. When was that?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

actually, he sold me some "intersting" pictures of xcakid

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

yuck
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Do tell. When was that?
    I was with USSD 1989 till around 92-93. I ran into him every so often at instructors workouts. If I recall correctly he was one of the old Villari guys that went with Mattera during the split. He ran the Santa Ana, CA school at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    actually, he sold me some "intersting" pictures of xcakid

Hey I was in college and broke. I needed the money.
    Last edited by xcakid; 05-29-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

If memory serves me right, Joe was also a Born Again Christian. A really religious guy. Very curious that he gets busted for this.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    If memory serves me right, Joe was also a Born Again Christian. A really religious guy. Very curious that he gets busted for this.
    oh yeah. Religious people (like, priests, f'rinstance..) NEVER would be connected with something such as sexual perversion or kid-touching.
    I'm beginning to think it must be written into the New Testament....

(born agains creep me out...)
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Yet another good reason to arrive already dressed in your workout clothes and go home to shower. If I'm going to star in an X-rated vid, I want to at least get paid for it.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

simple solution: if he's like that teacher on Long Island, who had cameras in the men's locker room so he could watch teenaged boys, I would simply change in the Ladies' locker room-with the ladies.
    And if the instructor likes to peer at Women, you can dress with us in the Men's locker room. Problem solved!
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

LOL.... the new satellite location for my BJJ school doesn't even *have* a women's dressing room. There's one unisex bathroom stall and one dressing room. You're not allowed to take any of your personal stuff into the mat room, and there is literally NO PLACE to put things except the dressing room....so I have to knock on the door of the dressing room and call, "anyone naked in there?" before entering. Usually I just open the door a crack, snake my arm in to place my shoes and car keys just inside the door, and shut it without looking. The other day I walked past and there was a guy in there wearing nothing but his tighty-whities, with the door wide open!

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Sumo Trainer Jailed Over Killing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8073297.stm

A former leading sumo coach has been jailed for six years for his role in the fatal beating of a young wrestler in an attack that shocked Japan.
    Prosecutors said Junichi Yamamoto, known as Tokitsukaze, ordered three wrestlers to "punish" 17-year-old Takashi Saito for trying to run away.
    An autopsy later found that the attack - with beer bottles and baseball bats - had contributed to the man's death.
    Yamamoto, 59, has filed an appeal against the sentence, officials said.
    The Nagoya District Court found that although the trainer did not directly take part in the beating, he had instructed the three wrestlers to carry it out during a training session.
    The judge said Yamamoto had "overwhelming authority" over his apprentices.

Mr Saito collapsed and died in June 2007 after being subjected to excessive sparring sessions before a tournament in Nagoya.
    An inquest found that bruises and injuries he sustained were not in keeping with those expected from a usual training routine.
    In a separate trial last year, the three senior wrestlers, all in their 20s, were convicted of assault resulting in death.
    They were given suspended prison sentences as the judge said they had only followed their coach's instructions and the traditions of the sport.
    Sumo wrestling is Japan's national sport and those involved are widely seen as role models, and much respected for their honour and humility.
    Young sumo wrestlers train in tightly-knit "stables" where they eat, sleep and practise together and are sometimes subjected to harsh treatment in the belief that it will toughen them up.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Thumbs down

In a separate trial last year, the three senior wrestlers, all in their 20s, were convicted of assault resulting in death.
    They were given suspended prison sentences as the judge said they had only followed their coach's instructions and the traditions of the sport.
    -----------------------
    That sucks. They *KILLED* this kid- their teammate- in cold blood and they just walk? They followed orders- which makes the coach culpable- but they are responsible for their own actions.

It's funny, I think the nutjobs and low level crooks that made up the Chinatown CMA scene back in the day were a lot safer to train and hang out with. Theses storefront schools are just a den of deviance!
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

More on Moscatelli

This is on the AP now...
    Martial arts academy hit with voyeurism charge
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 06/08/2009 08:12:06 AM EDT

GUILFORD -- The owner of a Guilford martial arts studio if facing new allegations of voyeurism.

Forty-three-year-old Joseph Moscatelli is being held on $500,000 bond for a court appearance Monday on the latest charges.

Moscatelli was arrested Friday, accused of two more counts of voyeurism. He had initially been arrested on May 28 for allegedly using a hidden camera to film a girl and an employee undressing in a back room at his Self Defense martial arts academy.

Police say the new charges are based on materials found after police seized his computer and a DVD last month.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This sort of thing is so bad for MA. Commercial schools who used to hold sleep overs, Parent's night out -like for new year's, or travelling to out of state tournaments are done with.
    I am considering having any students under the age of eighteen, arrive in uniform and change at home.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.