Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted Martial Artists

Tito Ortiz Arrested for Domestic Violence

Originally posted 25 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Tito Ortiz was just arrested for felony domestic violence at the home he shares with Jenna Jameson.

We're told when cops arrived at the couple's home in Huntington Beach, CA -- Jenna Jameson had "visible injuries."

We're told someone called 911 today at 9:53 AM and reported a "disturbance."

Tito is currently in custody and on his way to a Huntington Beach jail in Orange County, CA.

Tito and Jenna are not married -- but they have twin boys together.

Story developing ...
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Ewwwww......
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Some people are so stupid. I have been in places like that, heck even trained with some similar creepy cult like figures, no way I'd give them $47,000 especially with NOTHING IN WRITING....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    TMZ is not the best media source, it is hardly the NY TIMES, and with stuff like this, better to wait until the dust settles and the facts are heard.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    TMZ is not the best media source, it is hardly the NY TIMES, and with stuff like this, better to wait until the dust settles and the facts are heard.....

the web and msm sites are picking it up and ruinning with it.

TMZ actually gets scoops on celebs a lot quicker than just about anyone else. they got some cred these days.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Last time I saw her, Jenna was so skinny that if Tito whipped a wet noodle at her, she be knocked out could with bruises all over where the wet noodle hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Last time I saw her, Jenna was so skinny that if Tito whipped a wet noodle at her, she be knocked out could with bruises all over where the wet noodle hit her.
    there's only one thing that ain't tiny about that chick.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

there's only one thing that ain't tiny about that chick.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

thats just wrong mk....just plain wrong...lol but funny as hell.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

BBBBBWWAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickos.

Charges dropped

So much for Lavigne's school and reputation...
    Sex crime charges against karate instructor dropped
    JESSICA E. DAVIS • City News Service • April 29, 2010

INDIO — Sexual battery charges have been dropped against a Desert Hot Springs karate instructor, who was accused by one of his girlfriend's teenage relatives of molesting her.

“We just didn't have the evidence that we needed to be able to prove this case to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt,” said Michael Jeandron, a spokesman for the Riverside County District Attorney's Office.

Joseph Lavigne, an instructor at Woolston Tae Kwon Do on Palm Drive, had faced two felony counts of sexual battery and five misdemeanor counts of child molestation.

Jeandron said prosecutors decided to drop all charges in light of information that came to light earlier this month following Lavigne's preliminary hearing, in which Judge Jeffrey L. Gunther ruled there was sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.

Lavigne's attorney, Denise Shaw, applauded prosecutors for doing “the right thing.”

“It's very easy to make allegations in these types of cases. You just say it happened,” Shaw said, adding that disproving molestation claims can be difficult.

Lavigne told investigators from the beginning that the girl made up the allegations because her family does not like him, Shaw said.

According to court documents, the girl alleged Lavigne illegally touched her several times, asked her for sex, exposed himself and made her touch him inappropriately.

The girl told police she was afraid of reporting what happened because Lavigne was a second-degree black belt in martial arts.

Shaw said the case eventually boiled down to the girl's credibility.

“She kept changing her story,” the attorney said.

Now that the charges have been dropped, Lavigne is trying to move on, Shaw said.

“He's going to put his life back together,” she said.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I would say just don't train kids if their parent aren't going to be present, but really that won't stop someone from making up stuff. You might be able to prove it didn't happen in the school if there is always people around, but then they can just say it happened at some other location. It might help your case in general though.

Also a good reason not to mix buisness with pleasure, teaching his girlfriends relatives. Or just don't date crazies.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

10 years is not enough

Karate Instructor Sentenced To 10-Years For Child Enticement
    Reported by: Jai Cunningham
    Email: jcunningham@khon2.com
    Last Update: 4/26 5:52 pm
    Set Text Size Small Set Text Size Medium Set Text Size Large Set Text Size X-Large
    Print Story | ShareThis
    Matthew Lewis
    Matthew Lewis
    A karate instructor was sentenced to 10 years in prison for trying to get a 14-year-old girl to have sex with him.

Matthew Lewis was found guilty by a jury of child enticement -- a felony that carries a mandatory 10 year prison term.

Lewis made contact with who he thought was an underage girl but it was really an undercover police officer.

Lewis then set up a meeting, but insisted he never intended to meet the girl face-to-face.

"Looked into the open window and it was clear that there was no 14-year-old girl there. So, he actually drove around twice and only after he saw there was no 14-year-old girl he left,” said deputy attorney general, Albert Cook.

Lewis' attorney argued his client never stopped for the meeting and therefore didn't violate the law.

The Hawaii Paroling Authority will be responsible for setting the mandatory minimum Lewis must serve before asking for parole.
    http://www.khon2.com/news/local/stor...YXpRVjDSw.cspx

They need to fry this dude

Taekwondo instructor accused of sex acts on kids at academy
    John Thomas Durinick, 39, was arrested today on multiple counts of lewd and lascivious battery with a minor under the age of 16, lewd and lascivious molestation with a minor under 16 and one charge of false imprisonment, police said.
    St Cloud Police/St Cloud Police
    John Thomas Durinick, 39, was arrested today on multiple counts of lewd and lascivious battery with a minor under the age of 16, lewd and lascivious molestation with a minor under 16 and one charge of false imprisonment, police said.

Orlando Sentinel

Updated: 8:52 a.m. Friday, April 16, 2010

Posted: 8:49 a.m. Friday, April 16, 2010

* Print
    * Larger Type Small Type

An instructor at John Emmons' Taekwondo Academy in St. Cloud is accused of molesting children at the school, police said today.

Durinick had an inappropriate relationship with two 15-year-old girls over the course of 18 months, police Capt. Bret Dunn said. In one case, the girl tried to get away from him during an encounter, resulting in the charge of false imprisonment, Dunn said.

Children cannot legally consent to sexual contact with adults.

Durinick is one of a dozen senior certified instructors at the school, which is at 1704 E. U.S. Highway 192.

A call to the school was not returned.
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...ds-572317.html

The Kung Fu Bandit

Posted at: 05/07/2010 6:15 PM
    Updated at: 05/08/2010 10:12 AM
    By: Tiffany Hammond
    Police: Kung fu bank robbery attempt

ALBANY - It's not every day that you hear of a kung fu fighting bank robber, but that's exactly what police say they had on their hands Friday.

Albany Police Department says Jyrese Gause walked into the Citizens Bank on Washington Avenue just before noon.

They say he demanded money from a teller, but was unsuccessful. Before taking off on foot, the police say Gause began making threatening karate moves.

Gause was arrested near City Hall, right in front of crowds gathered for a Tulip Festival event.
    Give me the money or I’ll give you a karate chop?
    May 10, 2010 at 9:01 am by Mike Goodwin

The Kung Fu Bandit was no match Friday for the long arm of the law.

A 21-year-old would-be bank robber, who allegedly displayed “threatening karate-type moves” as he tried to hold up a downtown bank, was arrested virtually at the feet of Mayor Jerry Jennings, the Tulip Court and the disapproving bronze gaze of Gen. Philip Schuyler, police said.

The bizarre incident marked a rollicking — if unscripted — start to Albany’s 62nd annual Tulip Fest, the city’s landmark celebration of spring and its Dutch heritage.

Police said Jyrese Gause of 379 Orange St. walked into the manager’s office at the Citizens Bank branch at 111 Washington Ave. around 11:40 a.m. and demanded money.

When the manager walked out of his office to the teller’s window, Gause allegedly followed him out into the bank, at which point a teller — not realizing Gause was in the process of robbing the place — ordered Gause to the back of the line, said Detective James Miller, a police spokesman.

Gause then allegedly “did display threatening karate-type moves” before bolting out of the bank, having stolen nothing, and running east down Washington Avenue toward City Hall, Miller said.

The botched heist went down just as Jennings was on the steps of City Hall to pose for photos with the outgoing and incoming Tulip courts before the ceremonial scrubbing of State Street, which kicks off Tulip Festival weekend each year.

Reports of an attempted robbery crackled over police radios and drew the attention of Detective Joseph Shanahan, Jennings’ driver, and Officer James Leahy, who at 39 years on the force is the city’s longest-tenured police officer.

Jennings said he ran to the to the State Street side of the statue of Schuyler that stands in front of City Hall and, luckily, the fleeing suspect — with another officer in pursuit — ran left.

Jennings said the man ran virtually right into Shanahan and Leahy, who arrested him at gunpoint in full view of the Tulip Court and assorted people dressed in period costume as Dutch settlers.”They said, ‘Mayor, what was that about?” Jennings said. “If he turned my way, I was in trouble. Because if he did have a gun, I didn’t have one.”In fact, police said Gause, who was charged with felony attempted robbery, was unarmed.”It’s not your typical bank robber that we deal with,” Miller acknowledged.

To which Jennings added: “No one got hurt, which was good.”
    Kung Fu or Karate? No one cares except Karate Kid critics...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart