Thread: Buyers Beware

Exclamation Buyers Beware

Beware of those who call themselves masters, think they hold THE truth, and put down anyone else but themselves and their buddies.
    They will make up forms (in their head only). They will promise to, someday share with you, while in reality they have offended many others on other forums. When time comes to practice... they will barely make it through the salute!
    Spend more time practicing KF or other MA, as you will learn more from your training than listening to fabulators.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrais View Post
    Beware of those who call themselves masters, think they hold THE truth, and put down anyone else but themselves and their buddies.
    They will make up forms (in their head only). They will promise to, someday share with you, while in reality they have offended many others on other forums. When time comes to practice... they will barely make it through the salute!
    Spend more time practicing KF or other MA, as you will learn more from your training than listening to fabulators.
    [Music]The more you know[/Music]

Greetings,

Interesting first post.......

ducking from....claps........of thunder.

Welcome to the Forum.

mickey

I am sure xiao hong quan was a "made up" form at some point.

And we all know, Damo made up forms for the Xiao Lin Monks to practice. For that matter, prior to those forms the monks barely made it to the salute as well. Yet they were supposedly masters of Zen.

Its all relative.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Forms

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    I am sure xiao hong quan was a "made up" form at some point.

And we all know, Damo made up forms for the Xiao Lin Monks to practice. For that matter, prior to those forms the monks barely made it to the salute as well. Yet they were supposedly masters of Zen.

Its all relative.
    Sorry, I should have been clearer about "made up forms:"
    Some get as far as making up NAMES of forms. That's as far as they go... trying to impress readers and practitioners.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Really, this was debunked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    [Music]The more you know[/Music]
    dude...

you owe me a keyboard! Tea, out the nose, reading that. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.