Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Lama Sup Ji

cjurakpt Guest
    Dave did just post above that Gus was in his 30's when he first me CTS; Gus states that he was 24;

I think that the original intent was to point our that Gus was not "raised" by CTS - so 30's, 20's - who really cares: if he was over 21 when he first met CTS, I think that qualifies as being "not raised"...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    Dave did just post above that Gus was in his 30's when he first me CTS; Gus states that he was 24;

I think that the original intent was to point our that Gus was not "raised" by CTS - so 30's, 20's - who really cares: if he was over 21 when he first met CTS, I think that qualifies as being "not raised"...
    Exactly, I thought Gus was 31 when he met CTS... Gus says he was 24. Fine, I didn't exactly ask him for ID when we met.

The only real issue is that he was not "raised" by CTS since he was a "young boy"

Also, having met Gus' parents (nice people) I can state without question that he is not an orphan
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Frank, with respect, I think you are missing the point

No one is "going hard" on Gus for calling it Green Cloud, but for crying out loud, don't argue with us when we explain why it isn't really "green"

Since Gus never wanted to be bothered with learning any Chinese, as opposed to me who went to Graduate school to learn it, please don't try and argue with me about Chinese characters!

In all honesty, the real issues we have had with Gus are misrepresentations that have been perpetuated.

I've seen you go NUTS when a guy who is clearly a troll insults your sifu and lineage. Here we have a guy who is actually part of the tradition spreading mis-information

I have met students of Gus who have told me with a straight face that Gus was raised by CTS. Not only is Gus NOT an orphan, he met CTS when he was already in his 30's!

Pretty much all of CTS hing-dai get along just fine, and you don't see us pulling out the letters and red baai si books and laying the smack down because there is very little issue really inside the pai.....

Mike read the second to last paragraph, Dave sai I didn't meet CTS till I was in my 30's.

And in your video it say Chan Tai San performing basics in his brooklyn apartment in 1990.

Frank It's no use arguing with these guy, personaly I feel a Flame was bruing and you know what that means.

As Mr Ching has said before he will ban all of us. Flame On that's from Xmen.

http://greencloudkungfu.com/academy/instructors.html

Sifu Gus Kaparos began his training at the age of 6 and is a direct disciple of Grandmaster Chan Tai San. He has instructor level ranking in over 10 styles of martial arts. It was this diverse background that allowed him to be a top student of the grandmaster. This 2 time full contact fighting champion met Si-Gung in the late 1980's. He began his training with Si-Gung and was indescribably impressed by this great teacher,
    1. The implication is that you started studing with CTS at 6!

2. You met CTS in either late 1990 or early 1991. Even by your own admission. You were not withhim in the "1980's" (I have a letters and certificatdes statings I met CTS in 1986 by the way)

3. Again, re-visiting questionable claims, where were you a 2 time full contact champion? I find this interesting becasue both Steve Ventura and I were 2 time AAU full contact Taekwondo NY state champions....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Mike read the second to last paragraph, Dave sai I didn't meet CTS till I was in my 30's.

And in your video it say Chan Tai San performing basics in his brooklyn apartment in 1990.

Frank It's no use arguing with these guy, personaly I feel a Flame was bruing and you know what that means.

Dave made a mistake, but what he is referencing is correct; you were NOT raised by out teacher. That is untrue.

Oh...and "Flame On" is from the Fantasic Four...unless you want to argue that as well.

Exactly, I thought Gus was 31 when he met CTS... Gus says he was 24. Fine, I didn't exactly ask him for ID when we met.

The only real issue is that he was not "raised" by CTS since he was a "young boy"

Also, having met Gus' parents (nice people) I can state without question that he is not an orphan
    I can see how you thought I was 24 back then since I was a man and you were a boy and it seems that nothing has changed

As far as being adopted we all were, it's called a ceremonial Bi See and yes I can see how that needs to be clarified.

I strongly believe as long as we stick to FACTUAL discussions then Gene will have no issues

Especially if no one threatens to sue the forum....

cjurakpt Guest

if you read the last few posts, the issue of your age was cleared up; clearly we all agree that you were the age you claim you were at that time; why do you keep protesting the point as if it had not been rectified?

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Dave made a mistake, but what he is referencing is correct; you were NOT raised by out teacher. That is untrue.

Oh...and "Flame On" is from the Fantasic Four...unless you want to argue that as well.
    Flame on is Fantastic Four I stand corrected at least I know how old everyone is.

I can see how you thought I was 24 back then since I was a man and you were a boy and it seems that nothing has changed
    Once again, corned in your own lies and confronted with facts you apparently have no defense but to throw out childish insults

again, refer to Ivan's page... clearly it is deceptive and infers you began training with sifu Chan at 6!

again, why do your students think you were RAISED by CTS?

and, again, do you call 24 a "young boy"

I can settle this as well. I introduced Gus to Chan Tai-San.

I did it in April of 1990. That is when Gus first met our Teacher, case closed. I was there, I was the one who brought him to CTS.

And if I'm correct, Dave first started training with CTS in 1986, I met Dave and was introduced to CTS in late 1988 and Chris began working out with Dave in NYU and then trained with Sifu in 1989/90?

Is that pretty much correct.

Flame on is Fantastic Four I stand corrected at least I know how old everyone is.
    There have been two movies in the last 4 years...several million people have seen them. Don't try to imply that I am immature because I'm familiar with a term used in a popular movie. You are the one who tried to make a cute joke and messed it up. Don't blame me. See...this is exactly what you do; you cover up your own ignorance or mistakes by deflecting onto someone else.

Problem is, you are very transparent and you just assume that no one here actually reads anything.

You are the one who starts flame-wars. We are discussing facts. You are saying disparriging things to us. Just this morning, you've called us immature and liars. Look in the mirror; before serving a blame sandwhich, be ready to eat one yourself.

http://greencloudkungfu.com/academy/instructors.html

1. The implication is that you started studing with CTS at 6!

2. You met CTS in either late 1990 or early 1991. Even by your own admission. You were not withhim in the "1980's" (I have a letters and certificatdes statings I met CTS in 1986 by the way)

3. Again, re-visiting questionable claims, where were you a 2 time full contact champion? I find this interesting becasue both Steve Ventura and I were 2 time AAU full contact Taekwondo NY state champions....
    Dave that's not my web site It's Ivans and there are a lot of mistakes and hasn't been updated.

Now are we going to continue this rant??? Personaly Frank is right about airing dirty laundry and it's also unprofessional. Maybe we can discuss this in person face to face, Man to man since unlike you I have a life and can't spend the rest of my day like you sorting out my insecure issues on a publick forum.

And speaking of being a man if you continue to bash my name and rep on this forum yes legal issues will arise since it seems dealing with you face to face like a man is not possible with a boy like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post

You are the one who starts flame-wars. We are discussing facts. You are saying disparriging things to us. Just this morning, you've called us immature and liars. Look in the mirror; before serving a blame sandwhich, be ready to eat one yourself.
    sadly, this is so correct that I needed to re-post it

Maybe we can discuss this in person face to face, Man to man since unlike you I have a life and can't spend the rest of my day like you sorting out my insecure issues on a publick forum.

And speaking of being a man if you continue to bash my name and rep on this forum yes legal issues will arise since it seems dealing with you face to face like a man is not possible with a boy like you.
    LMFAO, always the same.

When confronted with facts and unable to explain them away, you start to rant and rave and insult

Have you not yet learned that frothing at the mouth doesn't make the facts go away?

Have you not yet learned that frothing at the mouth doesn't impress anyone here

We are all already familiar with your ability to consult with lawyers

I'm done with you, because you really aren't worth it. My last post to you, I'll probably put you on IGNORE, will be to suggest that before you try and take me to court you need to first remove MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR WEB SITE

Ivan already did