Thread: More Skams for Ya!

Thumbs down More Skams for Ya!

Some seriously cheezy marketing.

How many suckas will bite?

http://www.shunshentao.com/SHUN%20SH...QI%20WATER.htm

Saw this posted on MAP. I had to share .......

Lmao. This water sounds good, I'll take 12.

"Qi GongWater

The Qi Booster That

GETS YOUR CHI "FLOWEN "

"
    Mark

mmmmm water. hey wait a minute, isn't that stuff like supposed to be free? I suppose you have to pay for the label and plastic landfill piece though. lol

I don't see how this is any more of a scam than any other bottled water in the industrialized world which has pretty safe water to begin with. And if not, write your council member, etc etc.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    Indeed, I hope no struggling families or homeless people get duped!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

They would love this stuff over at Taobums forum

There are some great people at Taobums but also some misguided ones. Stuck in the mindset I can buy my way to enlightenment. Many over there believe that you can emit Chi into water and change its properties.

I guess people are buying this rubbish. I suppose it is no different to the false promises made by our products in the west. In particular anti-ageing creams for women with pseudo words like 'DNAge technology'.

A bit of common sense goes a long way
    Thanks

Leigh Robinson

Hand forged, Hand Folded Japanese and Chinese Swords including Katana, Jian, Dao, Qiang (spear)
    http://www.masterforge.co.uk

Education Centre & Forum for Bladed Weaponry.
    http://www.masterforge.co.uk/forums/

Chinese Sword Society UK
    http://www.chineseswordsocietyuk.com

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    123$ for 8 bottles

Anyone who buys this needs punched in the throat. That is all.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I showed that to my newest student, a 13 year old kid w/ no previous martial arts experience or exposure....he looked at it about 4 seconds and said "That's a bunch of crap, right?"

great kid...I foresee a good future for him.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    I showed that to my newest student, a 13 year old kid w/ no previous martial arts experience or exposure....he looked at it about 4 seconds and said "That's a bunch of crap, right?"

great kid...I foresee a good future for him.
    yeah, probably his brain's churning away as we speak, processing the realization that if there are people out there selling that stuff, there must be people out there buying it...

if he comes to class riding a new bike in the next few months, you'll know he's figured out which side of that equation he wants to be on...

cjurakpt Guest
    BTW, did anyone notice that the link to these shunshentao masters web site lists Ashida Kim as the head honcho?

yea...I guess his bones are getting too brittle for the trap trick and so he's turning to 'chi' instead of 'ninja' for his buck
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    yeah, probably his brain's churning away as we speak, processing the realization that if there are people out there selling that stuff, there must be people out there buying it...

if he comes to class riding a new bike in the next few months, you'll know he's figured out which side of that equation he wants to be on...
    LOL

I don't think so, though. He's a good kid.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    mmmmm water. hey wait a minute, isn't that stuff like supposed to be free? I suppose you have to pay for the label and plastic landfill piece though. lol

I don't see how this is any more of a scam than any other bottled water in the industrialized world which has pretty safe water to begin with. And if not, write your council member, etc etc.
    Down here in GA............****........we ain't gots none.