Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW, SO apparently

WOW, SO apparently

According to one of my students friends who takes kung fu at a place the next city over. their school/teacher (not sure) says my school "teaches street thugs and brawlers to fight. and you spar against us you will get beat down." we train to fight application and point sparring as a drill, not this point sparring stuff you can never use as fighting.
    they teach point sparring. we had some black belts from their school train with us a long time ago, and i was better when i was only doing it 2 years and they were doing it 5 years.

but i find it funny, cause its totally not what we are. they just talking trash cause the last tournament we were both at our guys swept through them easily i guess. LOL god i love my area, point sparring kings here. I might have to pay them a visit and settle it the old chinese way.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 11-20-2007 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    I might have to pay them a visit and settle it the old chinese way.
    With non-point sparring?

One school trash talking about another school? I believe that may be a first. It's nice that now you're trash talking about them on the internet.

lol i just find it funny. i never mentioned them before. one of their students came in and said they were a student from there i was like ok. she asked to watch i said ok. all she did was complain the whole time, that we don't do things like her school. i was like cause we arent your school.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 11-20-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Blog Entries
    wow, i agree with them A, you are a menacing looking fellow, skilled in martial arts, teach people how to use it.....

you're just a phuckin bully teacher man!!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    wow, i agree with them A, you are a menacing looking fellow, skilled in martial arts, teach people how to use it.....

you're just a phuckin bully teacher man!!!!!!
    yeah you met me frank, YOU KNOW ME, I'M DANGEROUS AND BRAWLER TOO!!!! its not just a spoon I'm a SHANKING MACHINE!

well anyways I am getting the full story and depending how bored I get I might pursue it

this is just as good as the "master" who said our school was a front for drugs (which it is not, never was, never will be.), when it was his kids getting arrested for dealing out of his school, along with his illegal dog fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Know Stile View Post
    One school trash talking about another school? I believe that may be a first. It's nice that now you're trash talking about them on the internet.
    Nope, trash talking would be to use the school's name, which he hasn't. This is called venting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Meanwhile, at shaolinlueb's place
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J0IcsBEgg2k
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

lol i just find it funny. i never mentioned them before. one of their students came in and said they were a student from there i was like ok. she asked to watch i said ok. all she did was complain the whole time, that we don't do things like her school. i was like cause we arent your school.
    hahahahahaha!

According to one of my students friends who takes kung fu at a place the next city over. their school/teacher (not sure) says my school "teaches street thugs and brawlers to fight. and you spar against us you will get beat down." we train to fight application and point sparring as a drill, not this point sparring stuff you can never use as fighting.
    they teach point sparring. we had some black belts from their school train with us a long time ago, and i was better when i was only doing it 2 years and they were doing it 5 years.

but i find it funny, cause its totally not what we are. they just talking trash cause the last tournament we were both at our guys swept through them easily i guess. LOL god i love my area, point sparring kings here. I might have to pay them a visit and settle it the old chinese way.
    Street thugs and brawlers. don't lie lueb you know you do. if you go down to the school i'll go with you. CHALLENGE!!!!!

It's that dang German helmet you were, SLL

I told you that would put people off.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I told you that would put people off.
    Hans gruber strikes again. dumb dumb dummmmmmb

apparently

who cares what their school says. your school isnt the cobras from karate kid. lol. tell them to let their skill do the talking come next tournament.

Apparently there is some footage that leaked over the internet as to why Shaolinlueb's school is being accused of being bullies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Lq3THQFwA
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

I'm already done with it. i used to talk trash about other schools, but now i don't allow it. it doesnt set a good example. i'm done with this actually lol. they can talk all they want. everyone has something to say about our school and my teacher in my area, but then they run from us when they see us. and we just laugh it off.

oh that clip of the japanese guy brings back some memories. never got beat with sticks but i was always getting punched.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 11-21-2007 at 12:10 PM.