Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
Organized religion is a plague on people.
I am all for faith and religion, but what man has made of the word ( any word, take your pick) has been horrific.
Organized religion seems to become more of a political force rather than a Godly force. It is a shame that so many try to be politically correct and as a result ignore the teachings of whatever their respective religion may be. Islam is not the fanatical hate based religion that many int he West have come to believe. Nor is someone who calls themselves Christian always a good example of what the Bible teaches. Throughout history many has chosen which parts of the Bible, or other Holy Books, they wish to accept. As long as it supports them it is okay. For me it is pretty simple; if you claim to be a Christian and believe the Bible to be the inspired Word then you got to accept it all even when it does not agree with your personal view. As I often say it does not matter what I say, what matters is what the Bible says, and I am not a very good example of a Christian. I also do not believe that it is my responsibility to try and convert anyone else. If asked I will state my beliefs but it is up to the Holy Spirit to convict that person, if that is meant to be. Too often we get into needless arguments which take the focus off of God and onto ourselves. Everyone has the right to believe what they wish and all should be true to their own convicitions.

As to CHI or QI there are too many strange things which can not be explained simply for me to say for a certaintity that it does or does not exist. Personally, I feel that the human body is an amazing machine and we are learning more about it each day. It would not surprise me that something like Chi exists and can be focused with the right training. Of course, Chi could be a name for something else and we may all be on the same page but looking at different parts of the whole.