Thread: Wang Shujin

my teacher showed me a video of him doing his infamous stomach bounce. where he would pull an opponant in and bounce them off his stomach repeatedly. acording to robert smith he had actually broken someones back doing it.

my teacher was his student off and on for about ten years. meeting wang in both taiwan(where my sifu is from) and later in japan(where he went to school)he told me all the stories that are repeated by everyone who came across wang simply that he was a true master and probably know on could beat him. he was almost 300 pounds but could move like the wind and his power was that he could shock you with a touch. wang also had a no inch punch where he could just put his hand on you and knock you on your ass such was the control he had over his muscles. my sifu said that in xing yi his specialty was tsuan chuan and he advocated that pi chuan be practiced for at least six month to a year by it self as it was the foundation of xing yi fist movements. we all know the story of his tsuan chuan that he did with a screw(which my sifu can do very well, and i can pull off but i don't know if i'm using chi or strengh because i'm tall and built it just might be my caveman strengh)

but yea i don;t know to much about him per se(i don't think anybody really did)just that he was a good internal man, who didn't eat meat and could out screw a rabbit(apperantly)
    Last edited by doug maverick; 11-29-2007 at 12:51 AM.

I know a few big guys that are very fast, for their size, take that as you will...

Robert Smith was one blessed mofu, to have been exposed to guys like this and Draeger and Bluming and so forth, ******* !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !