Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian American Border Battle

You sure you Canadians want to buy into the Yankee Greenback?

Lets say it gets dumped as the currency of Oil transactions.

And the Japanese cash in their treasury bonds.

Gonna make the Peso look like Gold Standard it is...

And, with all this global warming, Canada might actually be a nice place to live on its own....

I mean, once it warms up enough to drive off the Polar Bears....
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

More here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBb46GyZhz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dIl2...eature=related

Enjoy Hope that give you more of me and my french statut in Canada

Steeve
    Last edited by Steeeve; 11-30-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Quebec is great! I lived there for a year, and it was a great, eye-opening experience.
    It's really good to live In Quebec to see how things really are instead of just believing stereotypes. J'adore le Quebec!

Jing wu do you speak french?

I speak english ....let me you the Canada Do you speak french ....The problem is ur are english british and here we kick the butt of this english so now Canada is for the blending english and Quebec for the the real french who fight

I work in english world . but im french(from Quebec)..you think you are the most important in the world ...you have just big head ...

Maybe you could translate my english ...sorry im french but i try ....not like you the big men

........ you

Ok Do you Speak French ....le canada is english Le quebec is French.......Dont forget all the french Quebec talk English ....but almost all the english dont talk french ....and they donthave anyinterest to learn it Why ...Because the are in majority........But all this english dont want to loose the quebec....WHY because he like us french or ??????????

Steeve

steeve
    Last edited by Steeeve; 11-30-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Oui, je parle francais.
    What exactly are you asking?
    Qu'est ce que tu veut dire?

Tu est francais

Quelle langue est ce que tu parle dns ton pays? le canada Le English ou le french

Est c que tu comprend lorsque je te jasse la ,,,,Si tu me parle in english pas de probleme j te comprend tres bien mais si je te parle en francais tu comprend probablement pas....voila le probleme...

Steeve c anglais ca
    Last edited by Steeeve; 11-30-2007 at 10:51 PM.

Non, je peut te comprendre.
    Quelle langue est-ce que je parle dans mon pays? La meme que toi, Anglais et Francais.

Hey Jing wu tu travaille pour le gouvernement ....tu as ton level 3 en francais ....

Steeve

wow.

Hey let's talk about another referendum and how Rene Levesque would have saved us all.

Steeeeeve - Other Canadian Languages are Cree and Ojibwa as well as Inuit tongues and many other aboriginal dialects. Not to mention all our new Canadians who have as much right to keep their language as well.

Canada is what it is because of all the different stuff inside. that's what makes us cool not what makes us problematic.

anyway...just sayin.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    wow.

Hey let's talk about another referendum and how Rene Levesque would have saved us all.

Steeeeeve - Other Canadian Languages are Cree and Ojibwa as well as Inuit tongues and many other aboriginal dialects. Not to mention all our new Canadians who have as much right to keep their language as well.

Canada is what it is because of all the different stuff inside. that's what makes us cool not what makes us problematic.

anyway...just sayin.
    Just sayin' you're here propagating a "foriegn relations" agenda that is structured to bowdlerize our currency, language, and history to reflect the faces of the upturned noses of the effeminate and effete French. Scotland was colonized by wankers. You were colonized by, well, cheese-eating chimney sweepers (that's how French refer to people who do each other in the bum, mate). Man, it must be humbling.

This is the US of A. And don't you forget it, hoser. We don't "Ben Dover". We "Ben Franklin".

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    Just sayin' you're here propagating a "foriegn relations" agenda that is structured to bowdlerize our currency, language, and history to reflect the faces of the upturned noses of the effeminate and effete French. Scotland was colonized by wankers. You were colonized by, well, cheese-eating chimney sweepers (that's how French refer to people who do each other in the bum, mate). Man, it must be humbling.

This is the US of A. And don't you forget it, hoser. We don't "Ben Dover". We "Ben Franklin".

says the red headed step child of king george. lol

hey, you ever wonder why there's so many places called lafayette in the usa? I wonder if it had anything to do with the usa not actually coming into existence without the aid of the french.

so, basically,. americans are british who relied on the french to break away from britain. I mean, that is the long and the short of it.

I think the canadian solution was just as valid. Plus we didn't have the whole "slaves" thing going against us seeing as we Canadians lived under rule of law that had abolished that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    says the red headed step child of king george. lol

hey, you ever wonder why there's so many places called lafayette in the usa? I wonder if it had anything to do with the usa not actually coming into existence without the aid of the french.

so, basically,. americans are british who relied on the french to break away from britain. I mean, that is the long and the short of it.

I think the canadian solution was just as valid. Plus we didn't have the whole "slaves" thing going against us seeing as we Canadians lived under rule of law that had abolished that.
    Whatever. You don't have any proof, you're going on hearsay. I assume the "lafayette" conspiracy is proof of Canada's influnece? More like Canadain Black Ops. How ominous it is.....

Oh well. At least Canada wasn't founded on War and rebellion. Just a boring old railway. Our nation's Karma is good (reasonably good, anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    Whatever. You don't have any proof, you're going on hearsay. I assume the "lafayette" conspiracy is proof of Canada's influnece? More like Canadain Black Ops. How ominous it is.....
    au contrare mon frere! lol

i have 400 years of history backing up the claim. Start at Jamestown and move forward in time.
    Kung Fu is good for you.