I am looking for specific qigong or meditative techniques that can help my following problems:

1)No concentration: I sometimes have a lack of concentration and energy while trying to do homework. I feel the urge to close my eyes and take a nap (when it gets late). Normally at that point it would be best for me healthwise just to go to sleep but I need to finish my homework.

2)Cold: Also when it gets late (doing homework), I begin to feel a coldness-resembling sensation in some parts of my body such as my lower back and feet. How can I "warm" these up and make them feel normal? Maybe this problem is due to qi-stagnation. Maybe I need a circulation technique.

3)Tired: I feel tired on school nighs because I stay up late. Is there any meditation or qigong technique in which I can regain my mental natural freshness (aside from sleep). I heard that there are some meditations that one can do so that he needs little or no sleep and still feels fine.

I know that I could solve these problems if I'd stop procrastinating with my homework and get on a school/sleep schedule. But I do end up in these circumstances and I need the quick energy fix at that time. I hope the suggestions do not have any negative side effects. I do not plan to take any drugs (i.e. caffeine pills).

Thanks for any help.
go2tom@hotmail.co