Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is that One Thing?

Patience....is that one thing for me.

Everybody is in hurry nowadays be it in MA training to the simpliest thing as eating.

Be patient and and at the same time listen, then you'll see that things will just fall into its place.
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Looking at a technique and thinking of optimum ways to over-come/beat it I came-up with something. Later reviewing forms so when I get back to class I can be no so bad, the answer to the technique could be a variation, perhaps several times removed, from a technique in the form from School.

Watching a weapons based techniques talkie where the main character studied for months to years, one technique to beat the bad~guys. And it was a technique from a class' weapon's form...Oh My Fruit! Each technique in the form might be like a secret or relied-upon highly significant technique that bridges greater use--variety with greater Understanding through Familiarity.

Pick one thing and learn it exceptionally well. Things transfer...the One thing to Know ten thousand.-ish

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-04-2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: word swap, double letters
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Smile

I am surprised no one yet mentions - ALIVENESS!

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    The One thing from which ten thousand.

Aliveness? There might be a lot of things that do not happen without Life yet before the Aliveness was preperation for the arrival of the aliveness. Humans needed a planet. The planet needed the universe... More than alivenes might be Creativity. Base of Creativity might be thinking yet merely thinking does not automatically get one Creativity. And still prior to creativity might be Comprehension-from this One thing realization of ten thousand (tyep-of-thing)perhaps some might say.

I think it meant learn something almost anything very well and potentials and the variations of original use can be seen.-ish

But if youare going to try literal-ish beat God or Comprehension.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Power.

Without kitchen utencils.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Awareness

and don't eat yellow snow
    " not all who wander are lost "

Practice slowly. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. (First heard this as a Jimmy H Woo quote).
    A man, as long as he teaches, learns. - Seneca