Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas wish list!

No, this is what Gene wants: http://www.martialartsmart.net/prjt001.html

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    If you got a #1 and a good amount of #3 and use some of #3 to get some #2 that show off that you got #3 then #4 should be no problem!
    That's why getting a job is #1 on the list. This whole unemployment crap is horrible.

"No money, no honey"

Anyone out there wanna hire an out of work bond trader/portfolio manager.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

What I want but won't get:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I changed my mind,

All I want for Christmas is the Gracie Combatives certification http://www.gracieacademy.com/instructorprogram.htm. Check out the MMA forum for details.

Then the world will be mine!!!!!

Wahahahaha ha ha ha

---

Willow Swords X-mas List

1. For pagan Idolitry to take over and replace christainity in this country.

2. Invade Mexico and Unify it with the USA(to shut up the racists and those who feel that the people coming into this country to live a better life is somehow destroying the usual american way of life) not that this would shut them up but wouldnt be great if we DIDNT HAVE border issues with Mexico?

3. For mentally depressed Teens and college students who want to kill everyone with their daddy's AR to decide to spare everyone and hang themselves in stead without Killing anyone else.

4. The NRA to Wake the FUK UP!!

5. Barack Obama for President(dont really support obama, but would be fun to see what would happen should he get elected) He would prolly get shot which would be sad and typical of the mentality of this country.

6. Kharma to reap the fukin whirlwind with Bush and the administration WITHOUT the rest of us to suffer for it when it does come to them.

7. For Gene to make ME a moderator JUST to p!ss off those here who dont like me.(which is most here, haha, like i care)

8. Jessica Alba and Ann Coulter agree to a Threesome with yours truly.(i dont know but ann seems like she is a very dirty girl

9. Johnny Cash comes back to life and lives Forever(I really Miss the Man in Black)

10. An Ipod and Bose sound dock.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunukah, Happy Quanza, Merry Festivus, Blessed Be the Winter Solstice.
    Peace, Love and Light, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

1 a storage place

I have too many stuff, practice swords, staff, books, --

2. a cruise

the weather may be bad.

3. --

--

a stroll along the shore is enough for me.

--

a Gibson Les Paul gold top.

But I probably am dreaming there, so... I'd like what Sanjuro Ronin wants too!!!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

a ps3
    and metal gear solid 4

then my life will be complete
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

PS 3 is outselling nintendo WII in Japan for the first time in the x'mas shopping season over there.

computer sales dropped, too.

--

Well, it is not really an item I was dreaming about, but...
    I'm going to become a father, so I've decided to by an owlet system for my wife (future mother). If you don't understand what I'm talking about - here is a link this was a spam link despite what it says after so it's been replaced (it is not a spam link, this is a top selling item right now lol)

Maybe you have any other options as a gift for upcoming Christmas - go ahead, I'm ready to take all recommendation

Happy Holidays!!!