Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapons banned in the UK!

I figured out what happened, I replied to the thread on the link...it's on the Martial Media and Popular Culture board. My post is still there.

This is a topic that belongs on this forum though.

Certainly, in an ideal world, there would be no firearms, no bladed weapons, no impact weapons and nothing that could be used as a weapon, but since that world has NEVER EXISTED, something else needs to be done.

Reply]
    Well said. That world will never exist either. Does anyone actually think the Mexicans that have invaded and occupied the Southwester US care about our laws? No, they don't...which is why there is such a growing state of anarchy down there. If you are not armed, you will be at thier mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Certainly, in an ideal world, there would be no firearms, no bladed weapons, no impact weapons and nothing that could be used as a weapon, but since that world has NEVER EXISTED, something else needs to be done.

Reply]
    Well said. That world will never exist either. Does anyone actually think the Mexicans that have invaded and occupied the Southwester US care about our laws? No, they don't...which is why there is such a growing state of anarchy down there. If you are not armed, you will be at thier mercy.
    Off your meds today?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    There is no place for such fearsome blades on our streets.

Yet they are now the weapon of choice for gangsters and psychopaths.

Ministers are right to ban the sale of all imitation weapons.

Legitimate collectors can keep historic originals by licensed Japanese swordsmiths — under lock and key.

But we must stop more innocent victims being hacked to death by drug-crazed or demented thugs with such weapons.

Hey, I've got an idea.... why not ban drug-crazed and demented thugs instead? Doesn't that make more sense? It would definitely cut out the middleman (pun intended)

The UK has just given up its last ray of hope against being assimilated into the Ummah.
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

Hey, I've got an idea.... why not ban drug-crazed and demented thugs instead? Doesn't that make more sense? It would definitely cut out the middleman (pun intended)

Reply]
    They are already banned..doesn't seem to be doing much good.....

RDs

Actually you are probably one of those I would label as "wrong people".

Just reading you lengthy ranting posts makes me wonder about you.

That's good, smack your self, real stable personality.

Speaking of being gang raped, does it still hurt? I hear the 1st time is the worse but then gets easier..

Funny how you mention law abiding. Watching/reading the news or taking alook at the Polices Log I don't read about many incidences where self defense took place. Mall shooting, oh and what about that guy in Texas? who shot 2 burglars who were not even robbing his house. They are going to like him on the inside

A$$holio or should I say (Raw D:ck's 1 A$$)

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=49329

People defend themselves and others ALL the time smart asss.....

Look at how many lives were saved becasue this woman had a gun and was armed. If she had not, all those innocent people would have been killed becasue the BAD GUYS will be armed no matter WHAT the law says....Moron!

People like you just want to take our ability to defend ourselfs away so the criminals can freely prey on us without resistance.

Here, read these at the bottom of this page

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...80/detail.html

* December 10, 2007: Police: Same Gunman Attacked Both Churches
    * December 10, 2007: Gunman Opens Fire At Missionary Center; 2 Killed, 2 Hurt
    * December 10, 2007: 6 Shot At New Life Church; Gunman, 2 Churchgoers Dead
    * December 10, 2007: Report: No General Alert Sent After Arvada Shootings

If more people had been armed, then these criminals would not have killed so many innocent people.

Taking weapons away form good people so they cannot defend themselves makes you a worthless ***** in my book. You need to be faced with the very situation you are trying to created and see how well you do against armed criminals....I bet you'd be praying for a weapon and a shot to protect your life.

Actually you are probably one of those I would label as "wrong people".

Reply]
    Why? Because I am willing to step up and defend people and I speak up when asshols like you want to take peoples right to self defense away?

I got news for you, you may classify me anyway you want, but when the girl in the next building got attacked by the 6'3 monster with the stick ready to rain down on her becasue he didn't like her Dogs, I was there to defend her...you would be making sure she wasn't allowed defense or protection, and had to succumb to his beating.

Hopefully things don't go that far here. It's already tough to get chain whips, nunchaku, and 3 section staffs. My club has to sneak anything like that through the border with "understanding" friends. The reason those are illegal is that they are concealable. I don't see a sword as being concealable though.

Be part of the solution and not part of the probem.

That was a great thing you did.

Why not take it to the next level and become a Police Officer. Then you can do what you love.

and if you read my original post I said

"A bann is harsh but a requirement to obtain a permit is more feasible."

"I wouldn't mind this being implemented here in the states for all weapons. would definetly cut down on the wrong kinds of people getting a hold of them."

There are many weapons one can carry that is legal. And for weapons that are not then a Permit to Carry is a good idea.

hand held gardening tools are very appealing

Permit to Carry is a good idea.

Reply]
    No, it's not, It is too cumbersome a process, and is much harder than just putting your knife on your belt in the morning. Just to get an FOID card you have to fiol out forms, get your picture taken, it's a big ordeal when compared to just putting yur knife on your belt in the morning....so people will have to put it off for other priorities...then when the time comes and they need it it's too late.

better to leave it unregulated so good people have no hindrances in self protection...the criminals are unhindered and allways will be no matter what laws are put in place....heck, it's ALREADY illegal to be a criminal. That has yet to stop any of them ever.

I guess you have something to hide? or just parranoid..

A simple solution and you find a problem with it. Guess you can't take time off from work to be safe...

I neve thought I'd be quoting this:

"Freedom isn't Free".

I shouldn't have to take time off of work to be safe...the criminals don't take time off of work when they attack...why should I?