Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is / would be your mma 'entrance' song?

Cool What is / would be your mma 'entrance' song?

I'm thinking 'blood for blood' or 'ten ton hammer' by machine head for me...

anyone else got one in mind???
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

someone uses the song i always thought would be great. god's gonna cut you down by johnny cash. its just a cool song to enter to. other than that i think i would go with the carmina burana, or the imperial march.

Not that it would ever happen, but "he-ll yes" off Beck's E-pro album would be a good entrance song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I'd go Old-School

LL Cool J "Mama Said Knock You Out"

-

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    LL Cool J "Mama Said Knock You Out"

-
    wow thats great. i am surprised no one has used that yet

Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

When Doves Cry!
    Bless you

You lift me up - Josh Grobin

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Cause Rich Franklin already comes in to "For those about to rock we salute you...." by ACDC
    I think it would have to be 'Science' by System of a Down...or any tune from 'American head charge'.

Whatever it is, its gotta be heavy to amp me up.

Im a calm guy ill have you know....

DREW
    Training is the pursuit of perfection - Fighting is settling for results - ME

Thats not VT

"This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to"- TOOL

"I think the discussion is not really developing how I thought it would " - LoneTiger108

Its good to be the King - http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=2vqmgJIJM98

Quote Originally Posted by Liddel View Post
    Cause Rich Franklin already comes in to "For those about to rock we salute you...." by ACDC
    I think it would have to be 'Science' by System of a Down...or any tune from 'American head charge'.

Whatever it is, its gotta be heavy to amp me up.

Im a calm guy ill have you know....

DREW
    ...for American Head Charge, it would have to be 'pledge allegance' or 'loyalty'...

How about 'smack my b**ch up' by Prodigy?
    Sapere aude, Justin.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    someone uses the song i always thought would be great. god's gonna cut you down by johnny cash. its just a cool song to enter to. other than that i think i would go with the carmina burana, or the imperial march.
    yah(G-d's gunna cut you down) thats one of my first picks,but it doesn't get me in the mood.
    well for me when do anything even remotely like that (on the way to the training even). I listen to something that gets me angry. I'm not talking about belligerent, just ****ed off. I like listening to remedy never again or AC/DC TNT (my friend's favorite song, he was killed at the pentagon). mostly slayer songs too Angel of death, SS. BUT, probably Remedy Never again would be perfect for a entrance song.

Too bad Johnny passed away - he could have done a re-version for my entrance...... Down Down Down in the burning... 'Octagon of Fire'

Dosent quite have the same ring to it, but im sure he could've sorted something out ....

RIP.

DREW
    Training is the pursuit of perfection - Fighting is settling for results - ME

Thats not VT

"This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to"- TOOL

"I think the discussion is not really developing how I thought it would " - LoneTiger108

Its good to be the King - http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=2vqmgJIJM98

Country music doesn't get me worked up....except that 'country boy will survive' song that matt hughs uses....that one ****es me off....
    Sapere aude, Justin.

"Too Sexy" Right Said Fred

songs that get me going

"shock" by fear factory. the music gets me pumped even if the lyrics are cheesy (which i believe is true for all fear factory songs).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_kCdZDF45Q