Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Demasco left USSD?

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Do they charge less then rest of USSD?

Are they run different?

If they are smart they'll break away from them and join Grandmaster Demasco or Shihan Ingargiola in New York http://www.shaolinkempo.com/

I'm sure they will let them own there dojo's 100%
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by sun dragon View Post
    MadamKicksAlot,

Ask your instructor why ussd attacks Dojos that break away from them?

Do you not think we should not tell ussd students what they do behind the scenes?

Do you think that is the kind of behavior that MASTERS SHOULD CONDUCT THEMSELFS especially when children look up to them???

If you think being a bully is the right thing to do, then your in the right place with ussd pal!
    First and foremost, that was a perfect example of what I was just posting about. Complete lack of respect. You're calling me "pal" as if you know me, and assuming i'm a student and not an instructor, which I find funny. You were also assuming that I was defending USSD, which I wasn't. I was defending Grandmaster DeMasco's decision to break away and merely expressing my opinion on how people spend way too much time being negative nancy's.

Just for Clarification here

Kenpo is a japenese arts with some influenced of chinese and the Filipino....

Shaolin Kenpo ...or shaolin kempo and all the off shoot have nothing to do with the CMA or the Filipino art .....the only one are Kajukenbo and the Ed Parker Kenpo who give birth to all the others style in America...... Nick Cerios ,George Presare,and so on came from Parker or Emperado Kajukenbo......even the Shaolin Kempo of Villari came from Cerio......Damascos came from Villari.......

So dont try to put Chinese Martial Arts in Ur style ......You dont have any connection with any Chinese MA....Im a Kajukenbo Players BTW and I know

Steeve

If they are smart they'll break away from them and join Grandmaster Demasco or Shihan Ingargiola in New York http://www.shaolinkempo.com/

Just spoke with Grandmaster Demasco,
    he is not selling rank.
    Never has never will.
    He has nothing against the way ussd runs there business, that works for them so be it.
    After all these years of training he would like to do what he feels is best for him.
    He will be offering a affiliate program or two types.
    1. a shaolin chuan fa program ( and no he is not creating a new style all of his years of teaching he has always called what he does shaolin chuan fa.
    2 . he will be offering a shaolin training program based on what he has learned in the chinese arts for the past 25 to 30 yrs of training in them.
    Under his guidance people who feel like they want to be apart of what he has to offer will own 100% of there own schools.
    black belt mag will be covering a story on all the questions many people will have over the next few months. He told me he enjoyed the time spent with ussd said they will always do well with what they offer. Regardless of what many think.
    Many think that GM Mattera tried to sue GM demasco many years ago to stay, from what i know this is not true but i will ask about it when i speak to him tomorrow.
    GM demasco will be doing a seminar in california some time soon. This seminar will be on Shaolin Chuan Fa self defense. The seminar will be held at a old student of Demasco's that he has never lost touch with Demasco through every thing and anything that has happened with him.
    No it is not a ussd school that will be hosting the seminar.
    I will keep all posted if you are interested. I am not sure yet if it will be a closed door seminar.
    Demasco has been asked to travel all over the world to lecture, do seminars he has always felt that what he offers is for his students that are with him so he always respectfully refused to do them. I am not sure if this will change or not but i know that many things about him has. I think everyone will see a Stephen Demasco they have never seen before.
    How many of you have actually seen him perform preying mantis or black tiger, fu hok or shaolin.
    If you have not seen him apply self defense then you need to before judging him.
    i will be spending thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday with him. Also like i stated in previous post call him he is a pleasure to speak to. He knows his stuff come on if you studied wah lum pai for 13 years your going to learn something, if you studied under master Tak Wah Eng for 12 years your goining to learn something thing . Demasco never boosts about his Mantis or even advertises it he gives the black tiger a bit of exposure because he learned the iron wire from master Tak Wah and feels that form is what opened the door to shaolin for him.This was before he brought students there. In 1997 when he went there by himself no big ussd group. At that time he talked with the abbott for sometime about his up brining not really the arts. They then moved to the court yard where the abbott had two of his guys waiting for them perform. One of them performed a tiger form of some sort and the other a mantis. Then the Abbott asked Demasco to take the floor so he did.
    Demasco performed the Iron wire and then demonstrated self defense.
    The rest is history.
    Demasco's feels bringing students to the temple is a way of giving back to the temple.
    bringing students to the temple was and still is many students of the arts dream.
    By the way he wanted to thank all of you who wished him good luck on his venture, he hopes to cross paths with all of you some time in the near future.
    respectfulhands,
    4u2nv
    Last edited by 4u2nv; 01-07-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
    i have seen the new logo, i have to admit its neat.
    i will see if i can post the logo on here, Could someone tell me how to do it. i am not to familiar with how to post pics.
    Looks like to add a pic ...
    1. Click on the 'paper clip' symbol, a new screen will open.
    2. Click on the 'Browse' button, find your pic.
    3. Click on the 'Upload' button on the far right.

Hopefully that will do it, unless they have rules that deny the ability if not a paid member.

Quote Originally Posted by 14 Kempo View Post
    Looks like to add a pic ...
    1. Click on the 'paper clip' symbol, a new screen will open.
    2. Click on the 'Browse' button, find your pic.
    3. Click on the 'Upload' button on the far right.

Hopefully that will do it, unless they have rules that deny the ability if not a paid member.
    san diego kempo where do you train
    i tryed to load it the file is too big it says

Is Ingargiola's place good? Im looking for a school. Thanks.

Ingargiola teaches Shaolin Kempo. I thought you wanted a traditional KF style?

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
    san diego kempo where do you train
    i tryed to load it the file is too big it says
    Maybe you should load the file to a photobucket page and then post a link...

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Ingargiola teaches Shaolin Kempo. I thought you wanted a traditional KF style?

Yea, but now I read this. If Ingargiola is good maybe I'll try it. I was told to stay clear of Shaolin Kempo.

Which goes back to my original question...where are you located?

Long Island, not far from Ingargiola.

http://www.martialartsny.com/longisland/kungfu.html

check out the schools here. if you really want to go to a kempo school, i would suggest the following schools

http://tryuskarate.com/index2.htm or this one http://www.realkempokarate.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    http://www.martialartsny.com/longisland/kungfu.html

check out the schools here. if you really want to go to a kempo school, i would suggest the following schools

http://tryuskarate.com/index2.htm or this one http://www.realkempokarate.com/
    here is GM Demasco's New Logo
    Enjoy folks

Quote Originally Posted by KFNOOB View Post
    Long Island, not far from Ingargiola.
    GM Demasco has a school in floral park i was told.
    Mastrer Larry Bortiz is in commack Long Island his Ph: 631 4992467
    he teaches Kempo And trains directly under master with Master Tak Wah Eng.
    Master Tom teaches Kempo and is very good he trains under Prof. Kimo out of Hawaii he was a student of Walter Godins.
    MAster Larry offers two program seperate from each other.
    Shaolin Kung fu from Tak , Kempo or Chuan fa from Demasco.
    try us karate
    Rich Spatola
    Enzo Aliotta
    They were with Demasco broke away yrs ago went on to train mixed martial arts.
    Also kung fu with Tak Wah.
    both are ranked through Master TAk.
    Sifu Enzo teaches kung fu but on a private bases only.The way Sifu Enzo had learned it him self. they mainly teach Kempo, mixed martial arts.
    Sifu Enzo is one of the best Kempo guys on the Island no BULL. Fast, strong, great sense of timing and excellent at dropping people regardless of what belt they claim to wear around there waist. Not the type of guy to play games with very humble striaght forward, to the point. He has won many Yees traditional kung fu tournements for fighting an forms many other competeions as well.

bummer is that although he is so talented in bought teaching and fighting. It stinks that he does not teach kung fu that often to the general public anymore. He does incorporate it in his kempo. but that principals consepts to help deliver the kempo the way a shaolin fighter would .
    He did have a great kung fu following then after the students made it to black belt which was about 25 of them his cancelled the class and has been teaching them privately since.
    i Have watched him fight for the yrs. when he was a youngster up until his mid twentys.
    any way i hope that helps who ever is looking for instruction on the island . by the way he is out east more.
    Last edited by 4u2nv; 01-08-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: grammer