Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Steve Demasco left USSD?

?

We aren't out to "take" anything. Why does everything have to revolve around being spiteful?

yes he did

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    I heard Steve Demasco left USSD and started his own chain of shaolin kempo schools, can anybody confirm this?
    steve demasco is my uncle and he had recently left united studios of self defense to start his own legacy and martial arts studios called shoalin studios. if u have any other questions feal free to ask or just email him hes a regular fun guy like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmacd89 View Post
    steve demasco is my uncle and he had recently left united studios of self defense to start his own legacy and martial arts studios called shoalin studios. if u have any other questions feal free to ask or just email him hes a regular fun guy like the rest of us.
    Hey Nick welcome to the forum!
    I took 2 clinics with Grandmaster Demasco and I really enjoyed them! I always thought he taught and moved better then mattera.

I'm glad he left ussd they are very shady karate organization! Is Grandmaster DeMasco teaching real shaolin at his schools?

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
    some investigators you all turned out to be,
    the answers are quite simple.
    Who is Stephen B. Demasco,
    As for the traditional Chinese martial arts.
    Not including his kempo back round or boxing.
    He Studied the Wah Lum Pai System for 13 yrs in Boston Chinatown
    His certification is signed sealed and stamped by there organizations Grandmaster P. Chan,
    The Rank Awarded to him 7th level accompanied by the formal Black and Gold Sash that hangs on his wall in his office.
    His Certificate dates sometime in the early 80's probably before most of you, not all of you but Most who are posting bull sh:"t about his credentials even stepped on the floor to study the arts.
    In the years of his training with the Wah Lum Pai System not once did he incorporate it into his kempo.
    He did not teach it to his students as kempo or commercialize it for capital gain.
    I asked him one day why he did not teach what he had learned he said out of respect for his teachers.He simply stated i loved the system and its for me my students are learning kempo karate.
    Kempo is for the public he said its a wonderful self defense system.
    Wah lum is for myself because i choose to spend the 13 yrs to study it.
    i was authorized to teach it as well but choose not to because i was not opening a wah lum pai school.
    After P. Chan moved to Florida Steve Demasco decided to find another Kung fu legend.
    The one he tried to obtain guidance from was Fu Jow Pai Grand Master Wai Hong. although his opportunity to train directly under him was not possible he was shooed away while pushing the buzzer at the schools main entrance many times.
    One day he seen a few instructors leaving from a back entrance he tried to enter through. He then met his next instructor that he spent the next 12 years training privately with
    Master Tak Wah Eng although through Master Tak Wah Eng,
    Steve Demasco was able to eventually take private lessons with grandmaster Wai Hong at that time they were spaced out most of his training came through Master Tak Wah Eng. Fu Jow Pai Southern Weapons As well as Hung gar Northern shaolin what ever tak had to teach Demasco Learned eventually Tak Awarded him a title of Masters level 12 yrs later.
    In the year 2003 Steve again took more lessons in Fu Jow Pai From the Great Grandmaster Wai Hong in his apartment in Chinatown. i drove him there.
    lets not forget that his trips with ussd to the temple was after he was already awarded the title of honorable Master of the shaolin Temple this was bestowed upon him i think in 1997 on his trip to china to meet the abbot he preformed the Iron wire form as taught to him by Sifu Tak Wah Eng why Would tak wah eng teach someone a form of that level to someone he did not feel deserved it. Steve's performance was well excepted and then awarded the title of ambassador of the temple to the USA . then came the ussd trip the first trip was Steve by his self no money not all the students i have it on tape.
    then later he felt so honored by the gesture that he felt the law of reciprocation was in place here so he told the Abbott about the success of his studios which at that time was only about 30 did not include matteras. they discussed a trip and the rest is history as for the ussd Demasco break up its not a break up on bad terms i just got off the phone with GM Demasco and he told me that it is not a hostile break up he has a great deal of respect for the organization. He stated that he and GM Mattera will always be great friends.
    this is not about friendship gone bad.
    I hope and i am sure this will ruffle a lot of your feather but these are the facts like them or not . do some research call him at his school or get his number off his web site and give Grandmaster Demasco a call.
    by the way he kempo is awesome!
    respectful hands
    4u2nv
    as for his knock out, that was after the bell rang silly that comment made even Demasco crack up for about 10 minutes of the phone this morning

One of the many reason Gm DeMasco is more qualified teacher then mattera.