Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Demasco left USSD?

Oh boy. I feel this thread is also gonna go on forever.

Yet another reason why I never regretted stepping out of USSD and back into traditional Kung Fu.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    This thread is starting to sound a little bit like the Shaolin Do one......lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    This thread is starting to sound a little bit like the Shaolin Do one......lol.
    It would really be awesome if those 2 organizations would just merge and get it over with.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    I don't know much about the USSD org but I think the Shaolin Do organization would be to greedy to want to merge. Although the two seem to be semiliar. I mean GM Sin The' is recognized by the Abbot at the Shaolin temple just as Demasco is. I really can't say much about Demasco because I don't know much about him or his organization. I'm just going by hear say. But yeah that would be cool if the two joined forces together.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    It would really be awesome if those 2 organizations would just merge and get it over with.
    so who is your teacher and where do you train?
    master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.
    those are a lot of styles you claim to have mastered your self.

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post

I Ching Bu Ti = Itching Buttie (having done it every day for 39yrs. I would say I am a master by now)
    I Hung Wei Lo = I'm Hung Way Low (some women have agreed, some have desired more)

CMon now anyone that's been in CMA for any period of time will know there is no such style.

I started in MA studying Sil Lum 5 animal. I really don't recall the full name, we addressed him as Sifu Lee, or lineage of my instructor as I was only 13 then and stayed with him for only a year. I also studied Arnis with a family friend who's style of Arnis came from Ilocos Norte.
    I've trained at Ralph Castro Kempo while in H.S. As well continuing my study of Arnis.
    Then went in the Military and studied Tae Kwon Do under Seung Ryul Yang (World TKD Fed) It was the only MA I could find that was convenient. Even though I hated it, I managed to get a 1st Degree Black Belt.
    Then I got invovled with Villari Kempo, which then became USSD. I also continued to study Arnis, however, my original instructor died and so his son took over teaching me.
    After leaving USSD I studied under Sifu Pat DiBattista, GM Leung Shums lineage, in Ying Jow Pai (Northern Eagle Claw) For 2yrs. I also continued studying Arnis.
    I took a break from MA for nearly 10yrs. I concentrated on my career and the shooting sports.
    Having returned to MA, I currently study Northern Shaolin Long Fist. Where I am currently an asst. instructor. Here's our schools lineage chart

As far as the GUN go pow, I have trained at:

TFTT
    TigerValley
    Thunder ranch

I have taken various tactical handgun and carbine courses from the above mentioned training facilities. I also use to compete in IDPA and IPSC competitions 2-3times a month, until about 3yrs ago when my financial commitments changed. NRA and GOA member. Concealed Handgun Licensee.

I know more than others and far less than some people.
    Last edited by xcakid; 12-21-2007 at 01:53 PM.

i see alot of jumping around

I Ching Bu Ti = Itching Buttie
    I Hung Wei Lo = I'm Hung Way Low

CMon now anyone that's been in CMA for any period of time will know there is no such style.

I started in MA studying Sil Lum 5 animal. I really don't recall the full name, we addressed him as Sifu Lee, or lineage of my instructor as I was only 13 then and stayed with him for only a year. I also studied Arnis with a family friend who's style of Arnis came from Ilocos Norte.
    I've trained at Ralph Castro Kempo while in H.S. As well continuing my study of Arnis.
    Then went in the Military and studied Tae Kwon Do under Seung Ryul Yang (World TKD Fed) It was the only MA I could find that was convenient. Even though I hated it, I managed to get a 1st Degree Black Belt.
    Then I got invovled with Villari Kempo, which then became USSD. I also continued to study Arnis, however, my original instructor died and so his son took over teaching me.
    After leaving USSD I studied under Sifu Pat DiBattista, GM Leung Shums lineage, in Ying Jow Pai (Northern Eagle Claw) For 2yrs. I also continued studying Arnis.
    I took a break from MA for nearly 10yrs. I concentrated on my career and the shooting sports.
    Having returned to MA, I currently study Northern Shaolin Long Fist. Where I am currently an asst. instructor. Here's our schools lineage chart

As far as the GUN go pow, I have trained at:

TFTT
    TigerValley
    Thunder ranch

I have taken various tactical handgun and carbine courses from the above mentioned training facilities. I also use to compete in IDPA and IPSC competitions 2-3times a month, until about 3yrs ago when my financial commitments changed. NRA and GOA member. Concealed Handgun Licensee.
    At the end of the day you should judge yourself as much as you care to judge others. Be a leader, Demasco is very talented. He did not jump around from teacher to teacher he was 2nd generation among the Wah lum, yao li Bob rosen those where 1st generation, now he will be flying his own banner good for him.
    As for his kempo Demasco has been doing it along time. If you have ever seen him deliver any type of tech, it's worthy of any grandmaster that is out there.
    I understand these forums are for both the good the bad the ugly but have respect, practice what you asst. to teach i would not allow an asst. of mine to be on the internet discredited others the way you are.
    Keep real to your self because in the end that is all you have.
    what we leave behind when were are gone is what matters. The lives of whom you touch today will be the one's who tell your story for years to come.

Jumped around cause I moved a lot.

First due to college
    Then military
    Then my job

With regards to discrediting, I have no problem discrediting anyone associated with USSD with a few exceptions. I have been there and have seen firsthand their business practices. I have been across the courtroom from Mattera. They are the ones living in glass houses and throwing stones. As I have posted before, I will do my best to deter from anyone ever being associated with that organization. Cause as you said "The lives of whom you touch today will be the one's who tell your story for years to come". I would hope those will thank me later on. Kempo is a great art, and there are far better organizations out there to be affiliated with.

I don't doubt Demasco is good at what he does. And with him splitting away from USSD I wish him the best. And hope that he does not take the path USSD took and made it all about business instead of about the arts itself.
    Last edited by xcakid; 12-21-2007 at 02:43 PM.

First due to college
    Then military
    Then my job

With regards to discrediting, I have no problem discrediting anyone associated with USSD with a few exceptions. I have been there and have seen firsthand their business practices. I have been across the courtroom from Mattera. They are the ones living in glass houses and throwing stones. As I have posted before, I will do my best to deter from anyone ever being associated with that organization. Cause as you said "The lives of whom you touch today will be the one's who tell your story for years to come". I would hope those will thank me later on. Kempo is a great art, and there are far better organizations out there to be affiliated with.

I don't doubt Demasco is good at what he does. And with him splitting away from USSD I wish him the best. And hope that he does not take the path USSD took and made it all about business instead of about the arts itself.

Same here, I don't think anyone should associate with USSD. Their ethics suck!
    I hear All of there so called masters have fooled around with their students.

xcakid,Did you sue Mattera and ussd ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post

Hey 4u2nv,

Welcome to kungfu magazine forum!

Is Grandmaster Demasco going to all the ussd schools and ask them to go with him?

There are so many independent martial arts schools out there on the east coast I figured he would take most of them with him?

Whats Grandmaster Demascos web site now?

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    xcakid,Did you sue Mattera and ussd ?
    Nope it was a friend of mine and another former instructor of USSD. He opened up a school and stuff happened. First he sued USSD as a company and won. Then he sued Mattera and Taylor, that one was not for money though. He wanted a written document guaranteeing him that they would not mess with his business whatsoever. He won that one too. I was witness to a couple of the incidents along with some of his students and parents of students. There were a few of us that signed affidavits. I decided to walk into court with him though.

However, he still had to shut down. After that whole thing USSD opened 4 schools within one mile of him and agressively marketed in the area. This was back in the early 90's, he has since started a successfull pool business handling commercial accounts and I went on to a career in financial services.

GM Demasco

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Hey 4u2nv,

Welcome to kungfu magazine forum!

Is Grandmaster Demasco going to all the ussd schools and ask them to go with him?

There are so many independent martial arts schools out there on the east coast I figured he would take most of them with him?

Whats Grandmaster Demascos web site now?
    he will have a web site up any day now. i am sure on there will be more information. As for now i know that he and black belt magizine has teamed up to do a trip to the temple in china. as for him taken on other independent schools, i dont know, Demasco does not give rank away to anyone you have to earn it from him. He has to respect you enough to think you are worthy of the level.
    i am sure there will be lots of people intersted in his new organization or what ever it is he does.
    now since he is not with ussd i am sure there will be some schools out there that would like be affiliated. i am sure he will be puttting something together.

master Joe Moscatelli

4u2nv

Did master Joe Moscatelli leave with GM Demasco?
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

First due to college
    Then military
    Then my job

It's a good thing we are on here talking about the way ussd runs their shaddy business practices.

All the students of ussd should know that they don't practice what they preach IMHO.
    Stealing schools from Grandmaster Fred Villari in 1990,
    Talking bad about your former Grandmaster after you steal from him.
    Harassing schools that leave your shady organization.
    Mattera and his masters sleeping with students cause they can't get a date from anyone else IMHO
    (Charles Mattera's kids are from a villari student)

Paying there instructors as 1099's no taxes taken out and working them 50 plus hours a week with set hours(highly illegal).

Where's the honor in there martial art if they don't have any themselfs?

This not directed towards GD Demasco.
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by sun dragon View Post
    4u2nv

Did master Joe Moscatelli leave with GM Demasco?
    As far as i know master Joe Moscatell is still with ussd.
    GM Demasco will have his new web site up soon.
    i would have to say with in the next week or so.
    i am looking forward to it myself.
    i have seen the new logo, i have to admit its neat.
    i will see if i can post the logo on here, Could someone tell me how to do it. i am not to familiar with how to post pics.
    Last edited by 4u2nv; 01-03-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: grammer