Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Demasco left USSD?

As far as i know master Joe Moscatell is still with ussd.

Yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamKicksAlot View Post

Yes he is.

How many schools does Master Moscatell have now?

I believe he has 5 schools in CT.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    I believe he has 5 schools in CT.

Do you think he will stay with Mattera?

I did not see the Pennsylvania school on the Ussd web site, did they go With Demasco?

Yes he is.
    How many Masters does Demasco have under him?

He will more than likely stay with Mattera. He was sent to CT from CA...so, I would assume he would stay.

As far as Penn. goes, I think they went with DeMasco. I could be wrong, but I think that's what happened...

He will more than likely stay with Mattera. He was sent to CT from CA...so, I would assume he would stay.

As far as Penn. goes, I think they went with DeMasco. I could be wrong, but I think that's what happened...

Why would he stay with Mattera?

I think Demasco would let you buy a school 100% opposed to mattera who wont.

USSD schools are surrounded by Villari Masters and Villari breakoffs, why not alline yourself with a tenth degree who's close by you?

As far as I know, USSD in CT is as separate as you can get without being separate.

As far as I know, USSD in CT is as separate as you can get without being separate.

Do they charge less then rest of USSD?

Are they run different?

Nope. Same rates. They are just different.

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Why would he stay with Mattera?

I think Demasco would let you buy a school 100% opposed to mattera who wont.

USSD schools are surrounded by Villari Masters and Villari breakoffs, why not alline yourself with a tenth degree who's close by you?
    He would stay because that's where he came from in the first place, and that's who he's loyal to.

If PA goes it's because Pennsylvania was opened by Grandmaster DeMasco's people in the first place.

CT isn't separate. It's just far away from everyone else. There isn't much contact with anyone beyond CT.
    Last edited by MadamKicksAlot; 01-04-2008 at 07:47 PM.

I am very happy for Grandmaster DeMasco. He deserves this and has greatly earned it for himself. He is an unbelievable martial artist and a very humble human being who I have great respect for. There definitely isn't any bad blood between the Professor and Grandmaster DeMasco. It's just something that Grandmaster DeMasco needs to do for himself. Why shouldn't he go ahead with this new venture? I mean think about it...he's a 10th degree blackbelt who has a lot to offer to the world of Martial Arts. Clearly he is underacknowledged, and for no good reason. He could do so much more and so much better on his own. I give him a lot of credit for sticking with USSD for as long as he did. I look forward to seeing where this leads him and wish him all of the success in the world, despite what anyone may think of him or of USSD.

I am very happy for Grandmaster DeMasco. He deserves this and has greatly earned it for himself. He is an unbelievable martial artist and a very humble human being who I have great respect for. There definitely isn't any bad blood between the Professor and Grandmaster DeMasco. It's just something that Grandmaster DeMasco needs to do for himself. Why shouldn't he go ahead with this new venture? I mean think about it...he's a 10th degree blackbelt who has a lot to offer to the world of Martial Arts. Clearly he is underacknowledged, and for no good reason. He could do so much more and so much better on his own. I give him a lot of credit for sticking with USSD for as long as he did. I look forward to seeing where this leads him and wish him all of the success in the world, despite what anyone may think of him or of USSD.

No.

Why "no"? i'm just being positive. Isn't that part of what Martial Arts is supposed to bring into your life? It's apparent many people have lost track of what's important regarding Martial Arts, whether they be with USSD or with any other school for that matter. Everything I read is either badmouthing someone or something, and completely negative comments floating all over the place. Anyone that says they actually enjoy training with certain people gets treated terribly and brought down. It isn't right. I'm not saying that there ISN'T negative attributes to certain organizations. I'm just saying - why put so much focus and energy into the promoting gossip and rumors when you could be putting that focus and energy into the thing you claim you love - your martial arts, your schools and your students. If an organization or instructor is so bad to you - then instead of spending all of your time telling everyone how bad they are, strive to work hard and be better than them. Lead by example. I don't see how the arguing and bickering could possibly encourage anyone to want to get involved with the martial arts.

Why "no"? i'm just being positive. Isn't that part of what Martial Arts is supposed to bring into your life? It's apparent many people have lost track of what's important regarding Martial Arts, whether they be with USSD or with any other school for that matter. Everything I read is either badmouthing someone or something, and completely negative comments floating all over the place. Anyone that says they actually enjoy training with certain people gets treated terribly and brought down. It isn't right. I'm not saying that there ISN'T negative attributes to certain organizations. I'm just saying - why put so much focus and energy into the promoting gossip and rumors when you could be putting that focus and energy into the thing you claim you love - your martial arts, your schools and your students. If an organization or instructor is so bad to you - then instead of spending all of your time telling everyone how bad they are, strive to work hard and be better than them. Lead by example. I don't see how the arguing and bickering could possibly encourage anyone to want to get involved with the martial arts.

MadamKicksAlot,

Ask your instructor why ussd attacks Dojos that break away from them?

Do you not think we should not tell ussd students what they do behind the scenes?

Do you think that is the kind of behavior that MASTERS SHOULD CONDUCT THEMSELFS especially when children look up to them???

If you think being a bully is the right thing to do, then your in the right place with ussd pal!
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?