Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

Here is the jist of the last page if anyone didn't follow. Gus had repeatedly theatened to beat me up and generally acted like a thug. BUT refused to answer these questions.

Here is the last page of the thread.

#61 Today, 10:13 PM
    Knifefighter
    Registered User Join Date: Dec 1969

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    I don't know if Gus is serious about coming down to FL (I mean, he did "promise" Knifefighter he'd come out to Cali and then didn't), but whatever, you guys can work that out if / when you all meet up

I doubt anyone would ever have to worry about Green Clown actually showing up anywhere. How many times has he threatened people? How many times as he followed through?

Even if he did ever show up for once, about the only thing anyone has to worry about from Green Clown is him hiring an attorney to sue you after you beat him up.

Knifefighter

#62 Today, 10:13 PM
    Chan Siu Lum
    Disciple of Chan Tai San Join Date: Dec 2007

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Most people who have seen Green Clown's postings already knew he was a liar and a fraud a long time ago.

It seems like you have some experience with him?

Chan Siu Lum

#63 Today, 10:15 PM
    Knifefighter

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum
    It seems like you have some experience with him?

Yeah, I've read his threads and seen his demos. Anyone with an once of fighting experience knows immediately that he is a clueless fraud.

Knifefighter

#64 Today, 10:15 PM
    Green Cloud
    I am my teachers student Join Date: Dec 2005

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    ok, look - my beef with you is primarily that you come on sounding like a kung fu movie, talking about being an adopted son, and learning the secret secrets and all that; to be honest though, I;m not going to jump up and down about that anymore, because quite frankly I went through a similar thing a few months back with another freako (RonH) who thought he could heal the world by thinking about it, and I'm just tired of being the voice of reason around here for no reason at all - so you can have your perspective, believe what you want about why CTS took you in, whatever;

other than that, to be honest, I hate to say it but your polemic vis a vis Gus is not inconsistent with what has been posted in the past; at this point, I personally have come to an agreement where I am not going to re-hash any old stuff about him publicly, but who needs me to do that when you are around; other than that, I hope you got a lot better than the last time I saw you move...I don't know if Gus is serious about coming down to FL (I mean, he did "promise" Knifefighter he'd come out to Cali and then didn't), but whatever, you guys can work that out if / when you all meet up

ok, I'm done with this, my popcorns out of the micro, I'm opening a beer and and am really gonna enjoy watching this one from the sidelines

With knife fighter it was nothing personal since I don't know him but with Antony it's personal and air fair and traveling is cheaper since I have a place to stay in Vero. I gave you guys props for being honest so lets leave it at that, but as far as for Anthony he can't talk shiat unless he can back it up.

You know what I kn ow that you can't fight, I'm not a bully so why don't we pick a tournament and compete in a forms division and lets see what the score is.

If you need to take your jeratol, no worries lets have our students compete against each other and lets see who the better Sifu is.

Bottom line what have tou done lately buton head what???

Once again forget all the other issues on this forum, where were you when your sifu needed you and how could you miss his funeral.

Bottom line it's easy to talk a lot of smack but people know where to find me You can go to greencloud.net or you can call me at 631 404 8512 or you can just meet me at 5801 sunrise hwy holbrook NY.

Where is your contact info?? you call your self a man, a good representation of CTS. You realy think that's how Chan Tai San realy handled his buisness??

Green Cloud

#65 Today, 10:19 PM
    Chan Siu Lum

Gus is a bully and acts like a thug. But there are two types of people, those who act a certain way and those who are a certain way. In my experience, tough guys don't try to talk that tough. Guys like Gus are very easy to see for what they are. He's a tough talking coward. Anyone can type very large letters and tell me to meet him when he knows Im in Florida. I may not have his 'point karate ala youtube clip' experience, but I worked in law enforcement for over 20 years and have been there, done that and have gotten the t-shirt. I'm not challenging him to a fight because I know it will never happen. And weather I beat him or not, it doesn't change anything.

GUS IS A FRAUD AND A LIAR.

See, I can write big also.

Chan Siu Lum

#66 Today, 10:23 PM
    Knifefighter

Quote:

Everybody already knows that.

Knifefighter

#67 Today, 10:24 PM
    Chan Siu Lum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    With knife fighter it was nothing personal since I don't know him but with Antony it's personal and air fair and traveling is cheaper since I have a place to stay in Vero. I gave you guys props for being honest so lets leave it at that, but as far as for Anthony he can't talk shiat unless he can back it up.

You know what I kn ow that you can't fight, I'm not a bully so why don't we pick a tournament and compete in a forms division and lets see what the score is.

If you need to take your jeratol, no worries lets have our students compete against each other and lets see who the better Sifu is.

Bottom line what have tou done lately buton head what???

Once again forget all the other issues on this forum, where were you when your sifu needed you and how could you miss his funeral.

Bottom line it's easy to talk a lot of smack but people know where to find me You can go to greencloud.net or you can call me at 631 404 8512 or you can just meet me at 5801 sunrise hwy holbrook NY.

Where is your contact info?? you call your self a man, a good representation of CTS. You realy think that's how Chan Tai San realy handled his buisness??

The only reason you threaten anyone is becuase you think you can beat them. That is not the definition of a person who has courage. You are instead a coward. You lie and you cannot face the truth. That is a coward. Beating people up is easy.

Again, you with your tournaments. Have you won any lately? Why the reference to me not having all my hair? Why do you have to call me names in almost every one of your posts? Why can't you just be a real man and discuss the issues here?

GUS KAPOROS! BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

WHERE DID YOU LEARN ALL THE STYLES YOU CLAIM?

WHOM DID YOU LEARN WING CHUN FROM?

WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT A POLE FORM, LIKE YOU LEARNED IT WHEN YOU DIDN'T?

Chan Siu Lum

#68 Today, 10:26 PM
    Green Cloud

Anthony without any contact info as I have clrearly provided than that just makes you aTroll, and you were never an officer of the law. You were just a rent a cop that took pictures of peoples wives cheating on them. Witch by the way doesn't equal to law enforcment, last I heard adultery wasn't elegal. Well maybe in the eyes of the lord

Green Cloud

#70 Today, 10:30 PM
    Chan Siu Lum

Quote:

Why do you ask such a question? I had explained this before, but since you are only trying to distract everyone; I didn't find out about it until a month later in Inside Kung-Fu Magazine. I wasn't very happy to miss it and to read about his death well after the fact. But you obviously have no morals or values do you? Nothing is sacred to you. You're a piece of crap. I had no contact with anyone since i moved to FL. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?? Things like that do happen Gus.

Doesn't change anything.

Chan Siu Lum
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

I will post up the other ones where he threatened me further.

#71 Today, 10:31 PM
    Green Cloud

Quote:
    The only reason you threaten anyone is becuase you think you can beat them. That is not the definition of a person who has courage. You are instead a coward. You lie and you cannot face the truth. That is a coward. Beating people up is easy.

Again, you with your tournaments. Have you won any lately? Why the reference to me not having all my hair? Why do you have to call me names in almost every one of your posts? Why can't you just be a real man and discuss the issues here?

GUS KAPOROS! BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

Hey Antwon when did I say any of this and where did ya get that from. Don't be mad because your a bloe belt.

Green Cloud

#72 Today, 10:33 PM
    Chan Siu Lum

Quote:
    Anthony without any contact info as I have clrearly provided than that just makes you aTroll, and you were never an officer of the law. You were just a rent a cop that took pictures of peoples wives cheating on them. Witch by the way doesn't equal to law enforcment, last I heard adultery wasn't elegal. Well maybe in the eyes of the lord

Do your hand type faster than your brain can actually think? You should read what you write before you press the little button on the bottom. What does this have to do with 10 black belts or anything else?

As good of a PI as I am, I still cannot locate your Wing Chun teacher or your black belts. Where oh where can they be?? I think I will need to get Matlock, Quincy, Jim Rockford and Columbo all involved. This mystery is too much for me to handle by myself!

But you can help!

JUST TELL US THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Blog Entries
    but you are no where in the pictures that d. ross just posted up. why is that?

why are you pursuing gus in this manner?

you gotta crush on him don'tcha?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Don't forget this one:

Of course he is clueless.

Exhibit A:

http://www.greencloud.net/2010251.html

Exhibit B:
    http://www.greencloud.net/2010251.html
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 12-16-2007 at 09:02 PM.

to you saying that he couldn't stand up to you in a fight i give you the words of his training brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I agree. Seniors were there BEFORE you, regardless of skill. I can see where the "my kung-fu is better than your kung-fu even though you were here first' thing does have its place though. I have never personally seen Anthony Tardy and Gus fight, so I can't even comment. I have actually never even seen Anthony Tardy spar. I used to teach him and would trap and do drills with him back in 92/93 and he was average then. I certainly have no love for Gus, but I wouldn't think that Anthony could beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Lord knows, Gus and I are not getting along, but come on! Gus has been known to make up a tall tale now and then, but he WAS a direct student of Chan Tai San and DID spend a lot of time learning stuff directly from him. Gus had talent, we all give him that nod

When you were in Mineola, despite your "sifu" status under Alan Lee, you had trouble walking through the basic stuff. Suddenly, after you left, you were suddenly BETTER than Gus?

2. Talk about revision! You went with Gus because you thought Gus had more to offer you than Mike. Now you're re-writing history. I thought for a minute you were actually Gus, messing with us, but now I see you are indeed who you say, but apparently you got an ax to grind with Gus!
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

I don't know who you are but you seem to have a 'thing' for Gus.

You of all people should be making fun of anyone on this forum. I'm surprised at how much you get around.

Why don't you your pal defend himself and you crawl back from wherever you came from. Call you friend and tell him to be a man and be honest; unless you condone that sort of dishonest behaviour yourself?

I don't know you but I have read your posts and you seem like a serious guy when it comes to martial arts. Would you lie about your ranks? Would you hide info on who your teachers were? What does that sound like to you? Honestly.

Forget all the fighting between Gus and I and tell me man to man what you think of that? Have you asked him any of those questions?

And I hadn't met Gus or anyone else at the time of those pics, if they are labeled Bai Si. That would have happened before I met them.

But seriouslyk, HSKWarrior, do you think hiding behind lies is honorable? Would you do what he is doing? All these posts (and I red some of the others through google) they ask him the same thing, his own Gung Fu brothers. Doesn't that tell you something??
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    to you saying that he couldn't stand up to you in a fight i give you the words of his training brothers
    That is not the issue! And even so, that doesn't prove anything. I haven't seen anyone in 10 years. Proves nothing.

But the issue is Gus being a liar and a fraud, not weather he is a better fighter than me.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

sounds like you preparing legal action against him. dude just let it go and forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    Anthony Tardy/Chan Siu Lum -

With all due respect ( and to be honest I'm not sure how much is due) - why wait til now to air you grievances?

It has been well established that you are not truly Bai Si of Chan Tai San, or your actions would have been clear during his time of illness and after his death.

While I have no feelings one way or another regarding Gus K, I can't help but feel it is odd that you jump on these boards 3 years after CTS's death and claim to be a 'secret in-door disciple' and have knowledge to which Sifu's Parrella, Ross and Jurak, among others, have not.

Even though the other CTS disciples have had their disagreements with Sifu Gus, they all seem to find your 'discipleship' questionable. What exactly is your background?

-David

I don't know you or who you train with.

It HAS been established who I am. Ross, Parella and CJurak have acknowledged it. I have no beef with them. If you are another of Gus's students, please ask your own Sifu the questions I keep asking. Why won't he simply answer them?

I will leave the forum if he can,

BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
    That is not the issue! And even so, that doesn't prove anything. I haven't seen anyone in 10 years. Proves nothing.

But the issue is Gus being a liar and a fraud, not weather he is a better fighter than me.
    It's not an issue. Everybody already knows he is. I knew it from the moment he posted his first post about knowing ground fighting. Ross and the others knew it way back in the day when they trained with him. Anybody else who has read his threads or seen his demos knows the same.

Forget about it. It is old news.

i find it ironic that you are trying to call him on not being credible. On another post you say that you didnt just come out of the woodworks, but you have only been posting for about 2 days. The things you are saying are just as credible/incredible as what he is. I am obviously biased because he is my sifu but look at this objectively: you are ragging on him for claiming things with no proof but you say all these things and just assume that people are going to believe you, that everyone should just accept that you were si gung Chan's secret disciple whom he taught every secret he knew to. And take what knifefighter is saying with a grain of salt. No disrespect KF but you and my sifu have a history of not getting along, to put it lightly.

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po

i find it ironic that you are trying to call him on not being credible. On another post you say that you didnt just come out of the woodworks, but you have only been posting for about 2 days. The things you are saying are just as credible/incredible as what he is. I am obviously biased because he is my sifu but look at this objectively: you are ragging on him for claiming things with no proof but you say all these things and just assume that people are going to believe you, that everyone should just accept that you were si gung Chan's secret disciple whom he taught every secret he knew to. And take what knifefighter is saying with a grain of salt. No disrespect KF but you and my sifu have a history of not getting along, to put it lightly.

LOL... same old same old. Green Clown gets into it with people on the board. Can't handle the heat. Gets his students to come in and back him up. Too funny. Same sh!t different day.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    LOL... same old same old. Green Clown gets into it with people on the board. Can't handle the heat. Gets his students to come in and back him up. Too funny. Same sh!t different day.
    Or i'm trying to defend a man i respect and have befriended from some guy. But does the fact that i'm his student make what i said any less valid?

Reading Comprehension is something that is evidently not taught at Gus's school. the woodwork reference was to me coming out and asking for something...the bad analogy was about a relative at a funeral.

Let's get past this. GET YOUR SIFU TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND I'll SHUT UP.

WHY IS THIS SUCH A PROBLEM???

IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A LIAR???????

YOU ARE FOLLOWING HIM.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOOK UP TO A LIAR AND A FRAUD?

HAVE YOU LEARNED WING CHUN FROM HIM?

DID HE TELL YOU CHAN TAI SAN TAUGHT IT TO HIM?

CHAN TAI SAN DIDN'T KNOW WING CHUN.

NOW HOW DOES THAT FEEL?

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BECUASE HE LIED TO ME AND TOOK MY MONEY TOO.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Blog Entries
    Anthony,

I don't have to experience this mess. sorry bra. in my lineage, we keep our dirty laundry in house. but thats how we do things. we've always been private.

for example, rumors of me and my sifu having a fall out. it was true, but i wasn't going to speak about it with anyone but my sifu.

Gus is a friend. I'm not his lineage so i don't have to defend him, he can handle his self.

The one thing i don't like is smelling dirty laundry.

may i ask you this, is there anything more to what you're trying to get at?

No, i would never in my life lie to a student, fool a student, cheat a student, or any other type of negative dealings with a student.

I don't know this, never heard it anywhere but from you. gus's student even come on this forum.

anyways, you and i don't know each other and i don't have any issues with you.

just have a thing about dirty laundry.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better