Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

I paid Sifu Frank $500 for my Master's certificate.

I'M SO ASHAMED!!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I can see many of your points.

Please try to see this from my point of view, I'll give you some examples to prove my point.

Gus teaches a public program. The information on what he teachers is apparently public, via his website, walking into his school, his literature, etc. This is a public forum. Are you starting to connect the dots? If I think...scratch that, If I know he is lying, why should it be discussed in private?

If you knew of a business or business owner that defrauded you or was defrauding the public, what would you do? You'd call whatever newschannel you could to try to expose them, you'd contact the newspapers, post flyers, tell your friends. Now, you'd put it on the internet. Tell me this, would anyone here say "Hmmm,this looks like a matter that I can resolve in private. Maybe the business owner will correct his mistakes and remove the lies from his literature, website, etc.

No, I didn't think any of you would. You would however, call anyone you can to put public pressure on him to get him to do the right thing. That is exactly what I am doing. And what is his response?? "I'll beat you up." Very mature, very business like.

Are you all starting to see the picture a little differently by now?

What would you do if a guy took thousands of thousands of dollars from you and taught you nothing? His own teacher had to step in to teach me because he said that his own student was "useless and and embarrassment'. If he lied about you on a public forum and constantly insulted you and called you childish names?

I ask you all, in good concience,what would you do?

I know I came off a little wierd in the begining, and most of you don't know me. But you have seen the history here with Green Clowd (Gus Kaporos) and you have read what I have written. If you could all be objective for a minute, what would you do?

I think Gus could clear the air by answering the questions posted here. Mind you, I am NOT the first one to ask him these questions. Why can't he answer them?

They are questions about his teaching credentials and his training background. Should these things now be private? He is a public school, remember? Any person should be able to walk in off the street and ask where the instructor has trained and with whom. Most instructors are proud of their teachers and background.

Some of you have said that I should make this a private discussion. I don't think I can. Here's why.

Gus had danced around all these issues in public. What do you really think he'll do in private?

WHAT DOES HE HAVE 10 BLACK BELTS IN?

WHERE DID HE RECEIVE ALL THESE BLACK BELTS? WHO GAVE THEM TO HIM?

WHO IS HIS WING CHUN INSTRUCTOR?

WHY DOES HIS WEBSITE SAY THAT CHAN TAI SAN ADOPTED THE SMALL BOY WHOM WE ALL NOW CALL SIFU KAPOROS? HE STARTED TRAINING WITH CHAN TAI SAN WHILE HE WAS A GROWN MAN AND ALREADY HAD BEEN DIVORCED? LAST TIME I CHECKED, SMALL BOYS DON'T DRIVE OR GET DIVORCED.

How does he get away with all this?

And for those of you who say we should fight? If one of us was lying on the ground bleeding while the other one stood over us, what would that accomplish here? I'm trying to out a fraud and a liar to help the public be aware of a con man. He is trying to silence me with violence. Who sounds like the martial artist here and who souldn't like the person with something to hide?

FRIENDS AND STUDENTS OF GUS: ATTENTION

Ask you so called friend to just come clean and answer the questions and he could save himself future embarrassment. Better yet, talk some sense into him about being a liar and a fraud. All I want him to do is stop. You can all help me, his students, future students and most of all him.

I'm being polite as possible here. I just want some closure on this.

On another point, I read about his black belt students. Guess what? Save his student beotto, where are his other black belt students? Has he ever promoted any? I read here that he told Parella that he will never give a student a black belt because then they will leave. Is this act of a good instructor. Teaching for all these years, at least 17 and none or 1 black belt? Doesn't it make you think? Either he doesn't have the material to promote anyone, or he looks to scam everyone who trains with them. How would any of you feel as his students? Wouldn't you want to warn everyone??

Unfortunalty, there is not govermental group at this time to regulate such things. Otherwise he could never get away with all this. Buyer Beware!
    Last edited by Chan Siu Lum; 12-17-2007 at 06:29 AM.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Seriously, you are "preaching to the converted".
    Those that don't like Gus will agree and say "that's right", those that do will say "BS, we believe Gus".
    All you are doing is wasting valuable chi on this whole thing.
    You've made your views heard, that's all you can really do, shot of a good ol Gong Sau.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Seriously, you are "preaching to the converted".
    Those that don't like Gus will agree and say "that's right", those that do will say "BS, we believe Gus".
    All you are doing is wasting valuable chi on this whole thing.
    You've made your views heard, that's all you can really do, shot of a good ol Gong Sau.
    Who is saying the believe him? Believe him about what? He was a small boy when he started training with Chan Tai San? that is what his website says, but I don't think anyone believes that, it's already been established that he only met Chan Tai San in early 1990.

In this case, a good ol Gong Sau won't do anything other than prove who can win a fight at that very moment. It still doesn't prove he's not a liar and a fraud. That's what I want to prove here. His threats against me are just his way of dealing...since he can't face a single issue.
    Last edited by Chan Siu Lum; 12-17-2007 at 06:43 AM.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
    Who is saying the believe him? Believe him about what? He was a small boy when he started training with Chan Tai San? that is what his website says, but I don't think anyone believes that, it's already been established that he only met Chan Tai San in early 1990.
    And yet, he has supporters and students.
    You are calling him this and that, he is calling you that and this.
    Irrelevant and nothing but drama.
    You've made your case, what else do you think you can do beyond that?
    Last edited by sanjuro_ronin; 12-17-2007 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And yes, he has supporters and students.
    You are calling him this and that, he is calling you that and this.
    Irrelevant and nothing but drama.
    You've made your case, what else do you think you can do beyond that?
    Im giving him the opportunity to tell the truth and he is ducking. Your comparison is not very valid. It's not a name calling discussion, it's a TRUTH discussion. Let him tell the truth adn the discussion will be over. It's not drama, it's Justice. There is a difference.

I just want to get him to answer the questions he's been ducking for some time. WHY WON'T HE?
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

I cannot sit back while Gus makes a mockery of this forum with his lies and demaeans the very essence of what make many of us martial artists - HONOR.
    I think you're confusing martial artists with the Boy Scouts. Really, in the great big scheme of things this stuff doesn't matter.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Doesn't change who or what gus is.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

In all due fairness, this is only a message board. Even Dupisha got WAY too much attention for his shenanigans.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Who is Chan Siu Lum? What's his real name?

EO

Doesn't change who or what gus is.
    Fine, but who really cares? Now I'm very entertained by you, but chasing after Gus on the forum makes you look silly.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

My name is Anthony Tardy. Please read the entire thead and the other posts.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Fine, but who really cares? Now I'm very entertained by you, but chasing after Gus on the forum makes you look silly.
    I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?
    You already did what you can do, the outcome is out of your hands.
    Fact is, those that are senior to you AND Gus have also made their views clear.

Im giving him the opportunity to tell the truth and he is ducking. Your comparison is not very valid. It's not a name calling discussion, it's a TRUTH discussion. Let him tell the truth adn the discussion will be over. It's not drama, it's Justice. There is a difference.

I just want to get him to answer the questions he's been ducking for some time. WHY WON'T HE?
    Ok first of all I'd like to point out that this guy is a phsyco, He went to bed thinking about me and then woke up at 8am monday morning and he is still obssesing over me.

I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,, Athough I have been training since I was 6. I have received ranking in certain styles and even honerary ranking in other styles personaly the paper they are writen is good enough to wipe your ass with.

Lets move on,,, Hmmm why I don't give out black belts like a black belt factory in two years..... I have to reasons for this,,, I am a traditional school so belts don't hold much value to us. The other is I am a kung Fu school so we dont use Belts per say we use sashes so I guess your right I don't give out Black Belts Not that you yourself achieved one from Alan Lee,, remember that's why you hired me.

Wing chun,,, what is it with this style Who ever said anything about Wing Chun, altough because of your limmited physical ability I might of sugested that maybe you should try the style

Adoption, I have a mother and a father, but if you are reffering to the adoption ceremony (bai see) witch you paid for yes I had one of those just like you.

This is my web site http://greencloud.net I am not sure to what you are reffering to.

In closing Anthony I did teach you for a short while and you did have difficulty mastering even line basics.

As far as money that you paid me it was I that suggested that you give the money to CTS personaly since I was giving him all of it.

I on the other hand just helped with your training when Chan Tai San was trying to teach you forms. So in my opinion you are calling CTS a Fraud and a Liar, I was only trying to help you out.

I also helped you with buissnes also since you were just a novice at running a kung fu school, and I gave you all the tools that I had to help you along.

Anthony I'm nlot sure as to what you are mad about and as to what inspired you to come at me this way after all these years,, It makes no sense. I'm just figuring that you have teamed up with DUPISHA and that you are both out of your minds.

If it makes you happy,,, Pooooof abra kadabra You are atraining brother and you are super skilled and better that all of us

Even though you werent around when sifu was sick or at his funeral and you just found out about his passing.

I'm sorry your some where in Florida where they don't have papers or magazines or telephone so you didn't know

I didn't answere you rants and raves because I thought what you were saying was bad for my Sifu's memory and I did Promise to keep the fact you were my student trying to catch up to the fake rep you perpetuated all these years.

Why you would expose yourself like this after all these years, and thin that you can tarnish my rep. I don't know???

OK so you studied with CTS, I helped you

You dierctly paid CTS to teach you not me and I still offered my services to you for free.

I suggested to you that you should pay the man dierctly not me so you can close to him.

I helped you with the buissines aspects of your school.

I have never brought your name up.

So what is your problem