Hello, I am a long time reader, but a first time poster. This is an awesome tool to exchange information. As a southern practitioner, forearm conditioning is very important. I was curious as to what trainings are out there for arm conditioning.

Currently, I do 4 main exercises:

12 star with a partner

An open and closing of the hand drill with the wrists at 90 degree angle - do this for a specific number of sets, for a specific time, ie, 3 sets for 1 min.

Another open hand set forming the tiger mouth with wrists at 90 degrees rotating the hands at the wrists - (like twisting a doorknob)

open hand set involving 5 different exercises with the hand in the tiger mouth position, wrists straight.
1st - one hand moves from the waist opposite side to the same side shoulder, other hand starts at waist level moving to shoulder hieght, keeping arm straight. Do both arms.
2nd - much like the first, but the straight up and down arm is doing a curl to the same side. Repeat for other side.
3rd - in the bow stance, both hands about chest width apart bringing the hands in and out running parellel to the ground.
4th - same as the 3rd, but moving hands from a knee level to chest level instead of an even line.
5th - bringing arms outstretched up at the sides of the body, when hands reach head height, pressing the arms together like a chest fly exercise, then pushing the hands down to the dan tien level. Relaxing the hands until repeating the exercise again.
What one should do is pick a specific number of repetitions and do all exercises one after the other with the hands and forearms under tension.

Please share what you do. I am looking forward to the diversity of trainings in the martial arts world.