Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The RIGHT THING" (ATTN Jeffoo and Raul Ortiz)

"The RIGHT THING" (ATTN Jeffoo and Raul Ortiz)

Earlier today, I privately discussed with a forum member the concept of the "doing the right thing" no matter what. Ie even if it wasn't conveinent, even if it was controversial, etc....

When Mike (Lama Pai Sifu) called me earlier tonight and mentioned that Raul Ortiz had called him, this is what I said. I feel I should re-post it here because it is the "right thing" to do

Jeffoo isn't a CTS person, he is a praying mantis person. Really whatever he thinks or does has nothing to do with "us". But Jeffoo, since you seem like you are a straight shooter, let me share some stuff with you

For a significant period of time (perhaps more than 10 years? I do not honestly know the details) Raul Ortiz has been associated with Sifu Lee Kam Wing and has dedicated himself to traditional 7 Star Praying Mantis. He is friends with and cross trains with senior students of 7 Star Praying Mantis sifu Cheun Leun (RIP)

I suspect your posts are based upon some "sport karate" aka "tournament" stuff that Raul Ortiz did in the 1980's. Heck, we all did some sport tournaments

However, it would be incorrect to base all your opinion upon him based upon this and/or the videos he did back then. Like I said, today he is a very well tought of TRADITIONAL Sifu

There are enough trolls and lies out there, two legit people shouldn't argue over a misunderstanding

Peace

Happy Holidays
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Earlier today, I privately discussed with a forum member the concept of the "doing the right thing" no matter what. Ie even if it wasn't conveinent, even if it was controversial, etc....

When Mike (Lama Pai Sifu) called me earlier tonight and mentioned that Raul Ortiz had called him, this is what I said. I feel I should re-post it here because it is the "right thing" to do

Jeffoo isn't a CTS person, he is a praying mantis person. Really whatever he thinks or does has nothing to do with "us". But Jeffoo, since you seem like you are a straight shooter, let me share some stuff with you

For a significant period of time (perhaps more than 10 years? I do not honestly know the details) Raul Ortiz has been associated with Sifu Lee Kam Wing and has dedicated himself to traditional 7 Star Praying Mantis. He is friends with and cross trains with senior students of 7 Star Praying Mantis sifu Cheun Leun (RIP)

I suspect your posts are based upon some "sport karate" aka "tournament" stuff that Raul Ortiz did in the 1980's. Heck, we all did some sport tournaments

However, it would be incorrect to base all your opinion upon him based upon this and/or the videos he did back then. Like I said, today he is a very well tought of TRADITIONAL Sifu

There are enough trolls and lies out there, two legit people shouldn't argue over a misunderstanding

Peace

Happy Holidays
    Yeah I posted where I got the basis of my fraud account from in the other thread. Fair enough...He's rectified his past life. Thanks for the update. My apologies to Sifu Ortiz. It sounds like he's on the right path now.

And yeah it was based on his cheesy videos and seeing his students perform those at tournaments when I was competing.
    Last edited by Jeffoo; 12-18-2007 at 07:57 PM.

OK, another issue we can close the case on

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dave, you ot to be kidding me Raoul Ortiz is one of the best exponents of 7 star preying mantis on the East Coast. You are giving this guy credit for only 10 years of training with lee kum wing, are you kidding me!! Raoul Ortiz is a pioneer in the Chinese Martial Arts world. He was out there when there werent any Kung Fu tournaments competing against Karate guys at Karate tournamenst paving the way for CMA.

You have to expalin that to this guy Jeffoo,,, like his opinion counts Shiat we don't even know his name. This guy get's on here and throws stones at my buddy Sifu Ortiz and has nothing to shlow for it but the fact that he studied with some chinese dude Ninja please!!!

Do you think a mans lifes work is based on who he is associated with???!!! Let me tell you I was competing along side with this guy back then and he was a bad mo fo and he still is.

Jeffoo you can S u ck My Di ck unless you reveal who you are!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post

Jeffoo you can S u ck My Di ck unless you reveal who you are!!!
    Does he still have to suck it if he 'reveals' himself?? LOL

Let it go!!!

Is is just something about a matter being closed that bothers people?

He apologized. He noted that he was mistaken and credited him for his efforts. David clearly has a good opinion of him but apparently his less than deity status is not sufficient.

Just let it be.
    "To know you don't know is best.
    Not to know you don't know is a flaw.
    Therefore, the Sage's not being flawed
    Stems from his recognizing a flaw as a flaw.
    Therefore, he is flawless."

Oh by the way I'm sure you are gonna ask what I'm doing on this forum when I said I wouldn't cotribute on this forum any more I'm not I'm just being a good friend and brother. Loyalty to ones country and loyalty to friends and family compels me to get on here and set things strait

This thread is just arogant like you saying that you think that Sifu Ortiz is now cool according to your opinion is ridiculous. LIke your opinion means anything. And as far as Jeffoo well he is no different than Foo Kok. This is why MMA is making CMA look stupid,,, they don't care you the f u ck you studied with but just how good you realy are!!!

Talk less, Practice more and when Someone has something to say fight.
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 12-19-2007 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    OK even though I'm not happy with you that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    what do I get if I reveal myself?

Quote Originally Posted by monji112000 View Post
    what do I get if I reveal myself?
    Probation!!
    "To know you don't know is best.
    Not to know you don't know is a flaw.
    Therefore, the Sage's not being flawed
    Stems from his recognizing a flaw as a flaw.
    Therefore, he is flawless."

my buddy Sifu Ortiz
    Ah, yes, you were so close with him that at one tournament you thought his name was "Paul". He tried telling you over and over again his name was Raul. Ah, yes, I remember it well.....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Ah, yes, you were so close with him that at one tournament you thought his name was "Paul". He tried telling you over and over again his name was Raul. Ah, yes, I remember it well.....
    Dave that's the problem you live in the past, that was a long time ago. Every since then we have been good friends.

Dave that's the problem you live in the past, that was a long time ago. Every since then we have been good friends.
    Green Cloud. First of all I doubt you were around when I competed. IF you were, you would remember that my teacher called me Jeffoo, hence EVERYONE knew me as Jeffoo. Brendan Lai referred to me as such, my teacher did, all my Si Dai did...everyone did. I lost count of how many medals and trophies I won, but when I left my school to go on my own, the trophy case was depleted.

Second, I remember Sifu Ortiz from those days when his mantis was...well..not real. We saw some of his students throughout the early 1990's and they claimed some BS lineage. Look up any information on my teacher Ho Yin Chung. There's not much out there in the US because he kept to himself here. Ask ANY old timer in Hong Kong about him and you will see who he is.

I've already apologized to Sifu Ortiz. I studied mantis privately with my teacher 2 hours a day every day for the better part of 6 years. I trained with him in class and helped him teach 6 days a week for those same 6 years. I drove him around to the store, to the school I helped set up, etc. I bought my first Porsche with him...he was so proud too...riding there and showing it to the class like it was his. He even drove it once..ONCE...LOL Back to sifu Ortiz. My recollections of him are from a bit back and I've voiced my opinion there. I've been out of those circles for a while and If David, says he's ok...that's all I really need to know to be honest. Now if you want to keep creating drama like a little ***, I can point out more of what's incorrect in your forms and dummy techniques.

cjurakpt Guest
    I see time has not dulled the blade...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    I see time has not dulled the blade...

I'm older and slower... I need to be sharper.